Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monster Sex Stories

This is a relatively new but very popular niche in the world of adult literature. This category deals with erotic fiction featuring sexual encounters between humans and 'monsters'.

From the traditionally Japanese sub-genre fetish of tentacle sex, to more contemporary styles involving dinosaurs, mermen, Bigfoot, werewolves, and so on, let your imagination fly and share your weirdest most quirky monster stories.

Minotaur, A Destiny

Jan feels a call on her life

“Our child is dead, Minos,” Pasiphae cried, holding onto the massive body of her monster child. That beast is not my child, Pasiphae,” Minos corrected sternly, “You know that to be true.” “You are responsible,” she argued, “If you had only sacrificed that...

Mableleen

A monster in hand is worth two in the bush.

We, Force Two, had been in space for a long time, too long. Euphoria spread amongst us when we saw it, the first planet to appear outside of our galaxy. We quickly batted possible names for it about. We decided on Shambala and prepared to land. Except we...

Chapter 11: Combination Reaction

Jessica begins her search, but does she realize how far down the rabbit hole she is falling?

Jessica I woke from a peaceful sleep, that had been filled with happy sexual dreams. Thomas lay next to me in bed still fast asleep. He usually didn't sleep in this late on weekends, I must have really worn him out last night. I couldn't hold back the smi...

The Game

Are you ready to play the Game?

Yep, last year’s New Year’s Eve was a real doozer. I remember quite clearly what was going on leading up to the 10, 9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1…hoo-ha. I wore heels and a hot, red satin dress, adorned with sequins, straps, and pearls. Undoubtedly, it helped attrac...

Anastasia of the Shire

Anastasia uses her seductive powers when everything is at stake. Yet, is everything we see, all there is?

“Anastasia! Anastasia! Where have you been?” Ragnvaldr’s familiar, strong voice called, with a hint of unnecessary urgency. “In the meadows, with my friends,” I answered whimsically with a twirl. The hemline of my low-cut, peasant dress followed my spin,...

The Titillating Torture of Three Sister Vampires

The attempted inquisition of three vampires takes a sexual turn for the worse

Smoky dew was rising from the shrubs and grassy hills of Transylvania in this early overcast dawn. The country road was quiet—until a four-horse-drawn wagon came pounding urgently down the bumpy gravel. On the driver’s seat was Dorin handling the raging h...

The Reserve: Season 2.2

How good can one kiss be?

Succuben? You want to know more about succuben? I’d suggest you be careful when you kiss one. I suppose I could tell you about the time I discovered them myself, man that was an experience. Just don’t go asking me to name off every subspecies of Mageni th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Reserve: Season 2.1

What happens when two worlds collide.

On my world I wasn’t a soldier. Quite nearly the opposite - an academic. But my people are no strangers to war and conflict. Maybe it’s the world I’m from, or maybe humans are just violent in every universe. I honestly couldn’t tell you, but I digress. Th...

Chapter 10: Helotism

Rachel has been captured by the creature and Ashley, will she escape or will she want to?

Ashley I stood leaning in the door frame looking at Rachel as she stared back at me, a tentacle wrapped around her ankle. The shock, confusion, fear, and arousal flashed across her face. Clearly, her mind was trying to understand what was happening and ma...

Alien Home Owner Part 2

A couples adventures with an alien continue

With both Rebecca and I pinned to the headboard, the alien asked us to both cum for him. For my wife, the tendril grabbed her wand. It started running it over her breasts and running it down the inside of her legs. Meanwhile, another tendril worked toward...

Alien Home Owner Part 1

New house brings unexpected results

My name is Jeff. My wife, Rebecca, and I met in our mid-twenties. We always enjoyed a good sex life. Nothing unusual. Rebecca was relatively modest but enjoyed cumming. I at times wanted to try more, but I couldn’t complain about sex multiple times a week...

Kay and Alien Sex

Kay has more alien sex

After going to the alien spa for a month or so and finding it very hard to get in due to its popularity, I also noticed that the more we went the more we were craving sex with the alien and less about having sex with each other. It was like they were repr...

Floor 2: Clovehill Mortuary. Ch. 01

Erotic Fantasy LitRPG: Vix encounters a Howler.

A digital message flashes above the elevator door. 2ND FLOOR. CLOVEHILL VALLEY. ESCORT THE SCIENTIST TO SAFETY. Nice, an escort mission. The elevator doors part, revealing a gloomy cemetery with sickly white trees and gravestones overgrown with vines. The...