Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Occupation Stories

Occupation based sex stories, are those where the job of the main character or characters, is the attraction.

Stories of naughty nurses, hot firefighters, fit personal trainers, lustful lawyers, dirty doctors, probing pilots, handy massage therapists, mile high club loving flight attendants and estate agents who leave you in a real state, belong in here.

Drawing Her Eye

A job is just a job, right?

“Erect or flaccid?” Terry asked. Looking up with a confused shake of her head, “I’m sorry, what?” “Oh, I’m sorry,” he replied, “The pose. Do you want me erect or flaccid?” Looking past her easel, Kerrigan took in the sight of her model’s chiseled body. Hi...

Library Girl

A story about a strange girl who works in a public library.

You could call me a dirty pervert, but I'm really into paper books, since I was a little boy. What's the big deal about paper books, you'd say, everything's digital and online now, and I'd say you don't get it at all. Screens don't give you that solid wei...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 7--8

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter Seven... The Present... Leaning over the sink to get a better look at my face in the mirror, I used a damp washcloth to remove the last traces of cum from my face. Why some men liked to come on my face baffled me. Baffled me but didn't disgust me....

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 3--4

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter Three Nine Months Past... I'd been meeting with clients for a couple of weeks when I got a text from Marla asking for a face-to-face after satisfying my last client. Marla had been great about letting me stash newly bought clothes and shoes in box...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 1--2

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

CHAPTER ONE... The Present...​ The cold, wet washcloth between my legs felt good against my used and slightly bruised pussy lips. 'Just-Call-Me-Jim' had been a vigorous lover. Looking into the bathroom mirror, I couldn't see any more cum on my pussy and t...

The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 38

Lindsay and Donald come to a mutual realization in Palm Springs.

Lindsay meandered in a directionless circle on the corner of East Andreas Road and North Sunrise Way with a wireless Bluetooth device wedged in her ear. “I don’t know if we’re ever gonna reopen. That’s strictly up to the governor, no one else.” She tucked...

Doctor Eric, I Presume?

Having indulged Eric's belly button fetish, Lily opens up...

The cashier had put on headphones and was playing with her phone. It was far, far into the night and Lily was the only person in the hospital cafe. She was too preoccupied to really want anything to eat or drink, so her tea went cold in no time. ‘Story of...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Callsign Indigo

Always close to one another, two lovers suffer the tyranny of distance

Honolulu, Oahu – March 12th, 8:37pm On the sixth floor of the Hale Koa beachfront hotel, hardly anyone knows what’s taking place in room 618 tonight. A dark ocean is the only witness as it lingers beyond the balcony windows, Tasha’s heart beating faster a...

Ms. Interpretation

A businessman's trip to Japan has an unexpected ending

Tokyo – Friday Night There’s nothing out of place in the pristine Nohga Hotel in downtown Tokyo. People everywhere are coming and going for leisure or travel, opting to stay or passing through these downtown lights. Samuel Grayling rides the elevator down...

Ranger

'Fuck me if I wasn't at work, in a car park, with a virtually naked woman...'

This is the story of a recent sexual experience I had, that was rather unusual because it happened with a total stranger, and while I was at work. I work as a mountain ranger, which probably sounds more exciting than it actually is, for the most part. The...

Maids

A sci-fi hentai story. The hotel purchases several robot maids. Unlike human maids, robot maids also provide sexual services for guests.

"Watch ooout!" Mika entered the laundry room holding a pile of dirty laundry raised above her head. She dropped the pile on the floor and started stuffing sheets and duvet covers into free washing machines. Sarah and Jay, who happened to be in the laundry...

Safe For Work

A girl programmer is hired by a software development company. And the company has a peculiar policy that helps employees maintain high productivity.

Lara, a young human resources manager, meets Maria at the campus entrance. As in her previous interviews, Lara is barefoot and wearing only a light dress. Maria could bet there is no underwear. With her casual jeans, thick T-shirt, and running shoes, Mari...

Major Elaine "Chaste" Garcia Pt. 3

Major Garcia Discovered What's Inside An Employee's Chastity Belt

Major Elaine Garcia stood before a transparent glass panel, exuding elegance in her custom-tailored dark-blue US Army Class A uniform. Her shapely legs, spread apart as wide as her A-line skirt allowed, were supported by a pair of high-gloss, patent-black...

Massage Therapy Part 3 - Just Another Day at Tre's Therapy

Tre has the joy of working on two clients today who demand Tre's best work.

It was Emily Zhang’s first official week at work. It started off normally with us handing off clients to her to get her started. Krysten and I both had waiting lists, so we could afford to be generous. We gave her a variety of people to treat. After her l...