Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swingers Stories

Swinging, sometimes called wife swapping, husband swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.

Swingers often go to sex parties, where practices often joked about, like dropping their car keys into a bowl and a different set selected to randomly see who they are going to be paired up with, add a fun dimension.

Holiday With June Monday Before Dinner

I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does

The following day, I felt fully refreshed and, in a burst of energy, put on some gym kit and went to the indoor training area in the hotel. It was pretty empty; a couple were spotting each other, and a couple of others were sweating away on the various ma...

Score 33 33
3
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Club Cumgaudibus Part 2

Our couple learn more about their new friends from the club and enjoy a hot video of them fucking

Every evening since our membership application had been accepted it had become our practice after dinner to log on to the club website to see what messages we had received. We often masturbated side by side looking at the highly explicit images and videos...

Holiday With June - Sunday Night

I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does

The girls in tonight’s dresses nearly changed my mind about masturbation before dinner. The dresses covered the same amount of skin as yesterday, a panel covering the breasts with a strap around the neck. The skirt part was mid-thigh. However, whilst yest...

Score 38 38
4
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Holiday With June - Saturday

I go on holiday with friends not expecting it to work out as it does

We flew out fifty days later, and I needed to visit a particular doctor for jabs and tests. I planned my exercise regime to get my body as buffed as possible and used the sunbed often. We met the other couple at the airport, and whilst the three women cha...

Caught Looking Chapter Six-Summer Ends (Part One)

Kris hosts a "Hot Tub Warming Party" at the beach house, and it becomes an orgy at the Jersey Shore exactly as she had hoped.

The weeks passed quickly after the Saturday night Jill and I had our first threesome with Mik and his fantastic black cock. Almost every day I talked or texted with him about how hot that night had been for both Jill and me. Jill also told Kai and Kwan ab...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Valerias Adventures Pt.1 - When Old Friends Reconnect

Valeria experiences for the first time, what it means to have fun with a swinging couple.

I was twenty-three and just had a hard breakup with my boyfriend. I had decided to distract myself a bit and go on vacation for a few weeks at my aunt's place in the southern region of Germany. It was a peaceful time, but also, quite boring. There was not...

A First Night Of Swinging For Wendy

Our first visit to a popular Midlands sex club

And Wendy said, "Ready? Let's go swinging." Wendy looked amazing. She was wearing a dark green dress, split to her thighs. It showed her fabulously long legs off, and I couldn't wait to show the rest of her off. The drive to the club was about thirty minu...

Dianna’s Awakening Chapter Five Part 2

Her night at Sam & Trisha's party gets hotter with each passing minute.

I went to the bathroom and used a warm cloth to remove as much of his cum as I could; then, I walked back into the bedroom, slipped my thong off, and reclined on the massive king-sized bed, waiting for my next suitor. My wait was short-lived; a few minute...

Dianna’s Awakening Chapter Five Part 1

Dianna is invited to her first swingers house party, with exceptional results.

Paul and I hadn't talked for several days since he moved into the spare bedroom, and I saw no need to let him know I was going out Saturday morning as I watched him mow the lawn. The anticipation of attending my first private swinger's party with Jerry la...

Opening The Marriage: The Massage, Chapter 3

Erin gets more than she bargained during an erotic massage

Erin was feeling a little guilty about the long weekend without the kids. She and Luke had such a good time with their leisurely morning of sleeping in, a sexy shower together, and amazing sex. Then came the long and interesting conversation over breakfas...