Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swingers Stories

Swinging, sometimes called wife swapping, husband swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.

Swingers often go to sex parties, where practices often joked about, like dropping their car keys into a bowl and a different set selected to randomly see who they are going to be paired up with, add a fun dimension.

Valerias Adventures Pt.1 - When Old Friends Reconnect

Valeria experiences for the first time, what it means to have fun with a swinging couple.

I was twenty-three and just had a hard breakup with my boyfriend. I had decided to distract myself a bit and go on vacation for a few weeks at my aunt's place in the southern region of Germany. It was a peaceful time, but also, quite boring. There was not...

A First Night Of Swinging For Wendy

Our first visit to a popular Midlands sex club

And Wendy said, "Ready? Let's go swinging." Wendy looked amazing. She was wearing a dark green dress, split to her thighs. It showed her fabulously long legs off, and I couldn't wait to show the rest of her off. The drive to the club was about thirty minu...

Dianna’s Awakening Chapter Five Part 2

Her night at Sam & Trisha's party gets hotter with each passing minute.

I went to the bathroom and used a warm cloth to remove as much of his cum as I could; then, I walked back into the bedroom, slipped my thong off, and reclined on the massive king-sized bed, waiting for my next suitor. My wait was short-lived; a few minute...

Dianna’s Awakening Chapter Five Part 1

Dianna is invited to her first swingers house party, with exceptional results.

Paul and I hadn't talked for several days since he moved into the spare bedroom, and I saw no need to let him know I was going out Saturday morning as I watched him mow the lawn. The anticipation of attending my first private swinger's party with Jerry la...

Opening The Marriage: The Massage, Chapter 3

Erin gets more than she bargained during an erotic massage

Erin was feeling a little guilty about the long weekend without the kids. She and Luke had such a good time with their leisurely morning of sleeping in, a sexy shower together, and amazing sex. Then came the long and interesting conversation over breakfas...

Snow Day

Flirtation and little kisses led to more than they thought would ever happen between them. When they were snowed in on the second day away, they have no trouble filling the time.

Chapter 1 It was a cold day in winter, as I stood stirring a large pot of cubed potatoes on the stove. There was a threat of flurries outside. YouTube played soft music in the background, but my mind whirled like the boiling water in front of me. My best...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Dad And Sophie Part 12B

Whilst at college I live with my father and my stepmom Sophie. I end up having a lot of fun

I left them to it, and as I got back, I realised Wendy and Zoe were now in a 69, giving it everything they had. It was worth watching for a while until Wendy asked me to take out her butt plug, lube up my cock, and put that in its place. As the butt plug...

Score 71 71
8
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Dad And Sophie Part 12A

Whilst at college I live with my father and my stepmom Sophie. I end up having a lot of fun

As Wendy zipped up and we wandered inside their house, I was again surprised at how ordinary it was. It wasn't Eyes Wide Shut, just an ordinary three-bedroom semi in a cul-de-sac. It seemed that the routine at Georgios was around the initial pairings. Sop...

Dad And Sophie Part 11

Whilst at college I live with my father and my stepmom Sophie. I end up having a lot of fun

Saturday morning, we had a lie-in and a slow, late breakfast. I also tried on my father's tuxedo. It was a bit tight in places, with my muscular physique. I could not do up the buttons on the jacket but decided to leave it open. We had to go to the shops...

Tropical Training - Chapter 1

Iris and Cody want to try swinging while on vacation.

After thirty years of marriage, Cody and Iris still shared a strong and loving bond. They were the epitome of an ideal couple, always delighting in each other's company and eagerly experiencing new adventures together. As they entered their fifties, they...

Score 41 41
7
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

First Time Swingers

Completely made up re-telling of some pillow talk fantasy between my wife and I.

We have decided to act on a fantasy and found a couple on a swinger’s site that we agreed to meet with and see what the lifestyle is about; we told them we are not sure we can really go through with the plan and hope they won’t get upset if we must back o...

Mirror, Mirror

The after-effects of being back on the scene

“Oi, come upstairs, I need my cock sucked,” the message from hubby reads. Who can say no to such an invitation? I cannot. Not under the current circumstances. So, here I am, on my knees, at his service - took me less than a minute. He greets me right by t...