Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trans Stories

Trans is a broad category encompassing tranvestites, transsexuals, transgendered people, ftm, mtf, ts.

There may be some overlap with the crossdressing section - please use that category if your story is specifically to do with cross dressing.

Winter In Camp Sunshine Part 1

The Winter camp for Trans girls is under new management, and the young, energetic founder is forced to make a very difficult decision about one of her new attendees.

The bus ride so far had been eerily quiet, and they were almost there. The last sign on the side of the road said they were only forty miles away, and that was some time ago. Sunshine was even more suspicious because the bus was nearly overflowing with si...

Subway Ride

This train is a different dirty than the rest...

He knew he was late, or close to it, but should've been on time to catch the subway to make up for lost time since his bicycle had gotten a flat tire—his precious fixed gear. The bike slung over his shoulder, he dashed up to the elevated platform. There w...

Bob Returns To Crossdressing With Unexpected Results - Chapter Three

Bob Tells His Wife about Elizabeth. Her Unexpected Response.

I steered into the driveway that I had pulled into hundreds of times. This was the first time dressed as a woman. I knew I couldn’t stop what I started. I wasn’t controlling the overwhelming desire to be feminine. It seemed to control me. As a couple walk...

Mia Found!

Locating Mia has me one step closer to curing my obsession.

Amy had left me stunned. I had left myself half dressed! As quickly as I regained my wits I ran to my pants and threw them on. Racing to the stairs, I ran down them two at a time, across the lobby, and out the front door. I retraced the path to the Wildwo...

Bob Returns To Crossdressing With Unexpected Results - Chapter Two

Bob Is Transformed Into Elizabeth. Elizabeth Seeks Affirmation.

I left Jane’s house feeling exhilarated. I was fairly confident that I passed as a woman, but I only had Jane and Jim telling me that. Maybe they told every client that. As I drove, I thought about what I had done. I not only dressed fully as a woman, and...

Lee visiting Darla's trailer after his workout soon became a regular event. He would shower and then dress in a robe he started carrying in his gym bag as the one she provided was a little small on him. He would then sit and have coffee with her as they t...

Violet Gathers Research Material

"It's just a hobby," Violet said. "I can stop whenever I like."
 But she was already in too deep...

"Mmm...mmm...mmmph!!!" Kneeling on the bathroom tile, hot water spurting out from the showerhead, a big juicy cock rammed its way inside Violet's mouth. Its owner moved their hips back and forth, the phallus' head tickling her soft palate. With a final th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Finding Mia

I go in search of beautiful Mia, but without much hope.

I continued chatting with Mia every chance I got. She seemed like she was interested in meeting, but like most intelligent people she was reluctant to share personal information that would allow us to meet. Her profile said she was in Seattle, almost 850...

Stacey

An unforgettable night with a gorgeous transsexual woman

It was a nice autumn day in New Hampshire and a few of my college friends thought it would be nice to dine at a new restaurant. The leaves were turning their bright colors and the temperatures were still in the low sixties, making it perfect evening weath...

Goth Night Getdown

Getting down and dirty, that is.

“90’s goth, I like it. Too many of these people are borderline emo looking,” she complimented, sitting next to me at the bar. “Ah yeah, thanks. I just prefer the look I grew up with.” I looked at my pair of Tripps and Anarchy boots. “Same, look.” She stoo...

This is fucking insane. I ran my sweaty hands over the steering wheel. Cold air blasted from the little vents in the dashboard, drying out my eyes. Refusing to rub them, to blink, to miss her, I felt around the controls until my fingers found the knob to...

Score 26 26
6
1.7k Views 1.7k
8.3k words 8.3k words

A New Partner

Amateur bodybuilder aquires a new workout partner and lover.

It always seemed that right after New Year's Day, the Chrome Anvil gym enjoyed an influx of new members comprised of people trying to get in shape for the beach season that was on the horizon. Of all that signed up, only a few stuck to the workout program...

Duel With The Devil, chapter 20 of the Greatest Liar

A most unwelcome specter of Alexandra's past intrudes to haunt her present

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back Sales of my novel, The Greatest Liar, Trans Erotica With A Purpose (TGL), had been tepid, despite the generally positive reader comments on the publishing website of an e-commerce firm named for a large South American Rive...