Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Stories

Seduction stories involve situations that entice and lead characters astray, often consenting to sexual acts through a state of uncontrollable arousal.

A seducer will be in control of a situation through persuasion. They will usually tease through a variation of alluring elements and will tempt to win the seduced over, for their own personal gain.

Acts of temptation are typically sought through heightened senses, which can include a wide variety of attractions, including visual and aural stimulation.

An English Country Lady Wants More

Auntie Gwen proved something of a surprise!

I'd fulfilled a lifelong ambition and moved to the county of Suffolk, in the southeast of England, the place of my forebears. My pension as a senior aircraft engineer, and my share of the house I shared with Barbara, just about ran to a broken down cottag...

Score 34 34
10
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Joan's Journey To Satisfy Her Extreme Lust-filled Desires.

Joan Goes Deep In The Park Alone, Looking For Sexual Satisfaction..

Joan woke up in the morning, all alone in her bed. Her mind was still possessed by the gang bang fucking she had received at the club over the weekend. Joan's hand was buried deep between her thighs, rubbing her swollen clit, her heart beating faster as s...

Brown Eyes Through The Burqa - Part 1 Prologue

Burqa clad mother accidentally gets locked in the bathroom with a carpenter.

Prologue Shagufta groaned as she sat up in bed, her body aching from the lack of sleep. It had been another long night of taking care of her three children, all under the age of eight. She had been married for ten years now, and life seemed to have taken...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 12 Part One

Angel finishes off the Gulf War vet Randy, and then meets her attorney

Randy's cock remained erect as before he deposited that excellent sperm-filled load of salty thick semen in my mouth. After licking every drop from my fingers and his cock, I looked up into his lust-filled eyes and asked, "Do you want to fuck me now?" "Ab...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 11 Part Two

Angel has a nasty phone conversation with Barry, meets with Daddy, and then enjoys a pleasant afternoon with a Gulf War veteran.

I woke up earlier than usual, most likely because I slept so well. The sun began its daily spectacular light show as it climbed above the horizon. I slipped into my favorite terry cloth robe and tied it loosely at the waist, then headed downstairs to brew...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Joan Goes Out On The Town, Dressed To Seduce.

Joan Felt A Lust-Filled Urge Growing In Side Her Body

Joan had woken up alone; her husband had already left for work. She realized she had been rubbing her itching pussy. She knew she had to address the erotic heat growing inside her loins. While lying in bed with her eyes closed, thinking of her most erotic...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 9 Part Two

Angel’s appointment with James becomes a MMF spit roast affair.

Outside, the sun had set, and the early evening air was quite cool. I felt my nipples react and shuddered ever so slightly as the coolness of the air flushed over my naked back. "Would you like my jacket?" James asked, noticing me shiver. "No, thank you,"...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 9 Part One

Angel is enjoying her new career immensely.

I slept until noon, staying up late watching a movie on TCM. As I splashed some cold water on my face, I thought about my appointment with James later in the afternoon. I looked forward to the chance to meet a fast-rising politician and rub elbows with th...

To Soothe Her

The owner of a nineteenth-century apothecary seeks to soothe, and seduce, a desperate customer.

The young woman's eyes were downcast when she entered the store Silas owned. He watched as she furtively glanced around. Upon finding no other customers inside the apothecary, she made her way to the counter. Silas stood behind it, giving her a courteous...

Joan Shares Her Extreme Lust Filled Desires-Chapter-3

Joan Exposes Neighbor To Thrill Of Seduction

Joan had been talking with her girlfriend next door as they had sat out by the pool sipping drinks, and Milly had asked her a lot of questions about sex and how to achieve satisfaction. Joan finally had to open up to her neighbor Milly and tell her about...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 8

Angel’s first appointment.

The anticipation and anxiety for my first appointment had been building all morning, and as I turned the key in the ignition of the Benz outside Off the Avenue, my hand was trembling, and my stomach was in knots. I stepped out of the car and smoothed my t...