Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat – Day 11 And Final Day

"Maria is ready for her last experience at the sex spa."

25
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Day 11 (Thursday)

Last night I couldn’t sleep very well. I thought a lot about my first experience having sex with two men at the same time and all the other things I had done. Somehow, I felt I was a dirty slut who had a good husband but was prostituting herself for pleasure’s sake. Then, on the other hand, I kept reminding myself I was actually doing this for Paul and our marriage.

Was I really being honest? Was this all about saving my marriage, or was it just being selfish? Anyway… If after coming back home things didn’t have any solution, I would have these experiences and memories, and I would never regret what I did.

I spent some time in bed. My anus hurt a little bit from yesterday’s session, and my pussy was a little bit swollen. I wondered if I would have more sex before going home. Maybe at the party on Friday?

So, today I went to the cafeteria a little bit later as my morning session wasn’t earlier. I had my habitual breakfast, and then I met Dr. Jackson at 11. He welcomed me in and began talking.

“Dear Maria, first of all, I want to apologize for my behavior earlier this week. I don’t usually get involved with my patients due to professional reasons, but I just found it hard to control myself after watching that show. I’m really, really sorry.”

I was surprised to hear him apologize again. I said he shouldn’t worry as he hadn’t done anything bad, plus, I was the one who had approached him and made a pass. He said he had enjoyed what we had done, and that basically he couldn’t resist my being so sexy.

“Anyway… What’s done is done. Friends?” he asked me.

“Of course, doc. I just have tons of gratitude for what you have done for me,” I said.

We spent the next hour talking about my going back home and how I was feeling. Then, he told me to spend ten minutes making some plans. He wanted me to think how I would react after seeing Paul, my husband, again, and what I would say. He also asked me to plan my first moves regarding sex.

I spent some minutes planning that, and then, I revealed my plan to Doctor Jackson. He was satisfied with my scheme and said he was happy with my progress. After wishing me well, he said that was the end of my therapy.

“I do invite you to stay until Saturday morning. This afternoon we have a pool party with many of the patients, and tomorrow we have a farewell party with many patients.”

I thanked him and said I would be glad to stay until Saturday. Then, I left his office and went to my room to get changed. Today, lunch would be a BBQ by the swimming pool, so I had to put my bikini on.

Pool Party

I got to the pool at 12:30. The first thing I noticed, apart from the guests, was a poster that contained the rules of the event. It was very clear.

- Skinny dipping is allowed

- Feel free to lose your inhibitions.

- Don’t drink too much.

- Respect each other.

There were many people, and I got to see some of the people who had had something to do with me during these days. Andrew was there as well as Ian and Jane (the ones I fucked on Tuesday). I also saw some of my therapists. Claudia was there and looked so fucking sexy in that bikini.

Tom, the cute therapist who fucked me outdoors last week, was there as well. I said hello to all of them and decided to spend some time with Andrew. He was happy to see me. We talked for a while, and then someone said the food was ready, so we went and grabbed some burgers and beer, sat down, and continued talking while we ate.

“I miss your boobs,” he said suddenly.

“Really? Just my boobs?”

“I mean, I miss you and spending time together… And… Your boobs!”

We laughed. He was so cute. I had to admit I also missed him. We kept talking, and he told me everything about his sessions, and how they had helped him. He would be dismissed on Saturday morning, too.

“And you helped me a lot. I’ll be forever grateful,” he said.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek. By now, many people were feeling more relaxed, and many of them were lying naked by the side of the pool or were swimming without clothes. I even noticed Claudia, my therapist, had removed her bikini and was taking the sun. I immediately felt like fucking her again.

“She’s very hot, huh?” Andrew said as he noticed I was staring at her.

“Yeah, she’s quite something. Did you have something with her?”

“Yeah, we had a practical session. It was very good!”

“Do you miss her boobs?”

“Haha! Not like yours! Can I see them?”

“Do you wanna see my boobs?”

“Yes, please,” he pleaded.

I looked around and saw most of the guests were naked, so I guessed it didn’t matter. I got hold of my bikini straps and loosened them. Andrew looked at my boobs and smiled.

“You’re so pretty. If I didn’t have a girlfriend and you didn’t have a husband, I would love to be with you.”

“Same feeling here, buddy,” I replied.

“Can I kiss them?” He asked.

“I guess you can.”

He leaned forward, got hold of my right tit, and kissed it. My nipple got erect immediately.

“Why don’t we go to my room, Maria?”

“Oh, Andrew, I’m done with my therapies, plus I don’t feel that well today.”

“Oh, I get it.”

He didn’t seem to feel okay with my refusal. Deep inside I wanted to go and let him fuck me, but I also had to make sure I was not having sex just for the sake of it. I mean, what I had done in these two weeks was purely therapeutic, or at least that’s what I wanted to believe.

Andrew barely talked to me for the next ten minutes. Then, he suddenly said he wanted to go for a dip. He didn’t even invite me to join him.

I put on my bikini top and went to grab some more food and another beer. Dr. Claudia stood up and said she was going to get something to drink. She walked topless naturally without worrying about being naked or people looking at her.

We grabbed some food and drinks and hit back to the poolside. We sat down and began talking. It was hard for me to keep my eyes off her tits. I completely wished I had brought my sunglasses.

We were in the middle of an interesting conversation, when I saw Andrew kissing a naked woman in the pool. I was stunned. I mean, he didn’t want me, he just wanted to fuck the first woman who agreed to get laid. Gosh! I was jealous. I couldn’t believe it. Claudia realized what was going on.

“He’s the guy you spent the weekend with, right?”

“Yeah, he’s a nice person.”

“Are you jealous he’s with that woman?”

“I mean, no… I… I have a husband. I just don’t get how he was talking to me and telling me to go to his room, and now he’s there… But… That’s ok, no biggies.”

Then, I saw how the girl sat on the edge of the pool and he started fucking her. I had already noticed a couple of people were doing it inside the pool, but this was Andrew fucking a skinny bitch.

“Why didn’t you go with him?” Claudia asked.

“My pussy doesn’t feel that well today, plus I also want to start closing this chapter,” I confessed.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. I mean… I am sorry to hear your pussy is not okay. I do have a very effective ointment in my office. We can go there and give it to you later.”

“Sure! Thanks.”

By now, many people were having sex in and around the pool. It was good to see people having fun. I looked at the people in front of me and saw how two guys were eating the pussies of two hot blondes. There was also a girl next to them, and she was just taking turns touching the girls’ boobs and the guys’ backs and dicks. She seemed to be Latina due to her olive skin, and she had a good pair of round boobs. She was really hot.

Close to the place where we were, I saw Jane, the girl I met on Tuesday. She was naked and was sucking a guy’s cock. She looked sexier than ever. I felt like joining them, but I knew it was better to rest. Jane saw me too and gave me a penetrating look.

More and more people were fucking. Everybody had lost their mind. I could see girls sucking dicks, guys eating pussies, guys fucking girls inside the pool, some others were doing it at the poolside or in the green areas. It was a massive orgy I could not take part in.

That’s when I decided to leave. Claudia said she would go with me so that she could give me the ointment. She put on her white bikini, and we walked to her office. There, she told me to sit down. She opened a drawer and got it.

“Do you want me to apply it?” she asked.

“Oh, well… If it is not a problem for… you.”

“No, I’ll be glad to help you,” she said.

She told me to lie on a couch. Then, she spread my legs, moved the crotch of the bottom part of my bikini, and slowly inserted one finger inside my pussy. I felt the refreshing sensation of the ointment. She applied some more on the lips of my pussy, and then rubbed my clit gently. I was very horny, and she noticed it. She pulled down her tits and let me see them, and she did the same with mine. She touched them and kissed them.

Then, she laid next to me, and we kissed for a while. I fingered her while she licked my tits, and it just took me some time to make her come. I guess we were so horny from all the lusty activity down the pool that we couldn’t resist being here alone.

I stayed with her for a couple more minutes, and then, she said she would go back to the pool. I said I preferred to go to my room. We kissed goodbye and parted ways.

I spent the rest of the day there. I was tired but also a little bit frustrated. I ate a sandwich I had in my fridge and went to bed early. I hoped Friday would be a better day.

Day 12 – Friday – The Orgy

I woke up at 8 today. I touched my pussy, and it was actually feeling better. Claudia’s ointment really worked. I grabbed my sweatpants, put on a hoodie, and went to have breakfast.

I went back to my room and texted my husband. I told Paul I would be home tomorrow before noon. He replied immediately and said he would be working until 2 or 3 pm, so he would get home by 5 pm. He said he had missed me a lot and was looking forward to seeing me. It was nice to hear that.

The day went by slowly. I spent the morning in my room organizing my things and reading. I went back to the cafeteria at 1 pm to have lunch. Nothing happened in the afternoon as the time to arrive at the farewell party was 7 pm. So, I just took it easy and even had a nap.

I woke up at 5 pm, had a shower, and went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. I got a light salad and went back to the room. I tried to choose what to wear for the party and wondered what it would be like. Would I have a final round of sex before leaving? I was ready for anything, anyway.

At 7 pm, I showed up at the big lounge where the party was being held. Some people had already arrived, and some of the therapists were there. At 7:15, Dr. Jackson grabbed a mic and gave us some words.

“I’m very happy to see you all in here tonight. I am very proud of the progress you have made. Some of you have been here for more than a month, some of you have been in our facilities for less time, but all of you have now the tools to be happy and enjoy life. Cheers to you all! Now, one more thing… Tonight, you guys are free to do whatever you want to. So, no restrictions, no inhibitions. Put into practice everything you have learned here and enjoy the night.”

There was a crazy roar by the time Dr. Jackson finished his speech, and immediately the volume of the music went up. I was holding a glass of wine when Andrew turned up and came to me.

“Hey, you left the party earlier yesterday,” he said.

“Yeah, I wasn’t feeling okay,” I muttered nervously.

“Was it or was there something else?”

“That’s the truth. What else could it be?”

“I don’t know, you could have… Nothing, forget about it.”

“What? I could have seen you fucking another girl and gotten jealous? C’mon, Andrew! You’re not my boyfriend, you can do whatever you want.”

“Wow! I wasn’t talking about it. Ha-ha! So, you got mad, huh?”

“No, I wasn’t mad. Again… You can go and fuck any girl, that’s fine.”

“Oh, okay, I’m going to go and do that straight away,” he said and turned his back as if he were leaving.

“Hold on! Don’t be so radical. This is our final night. Why don’t we have fun?”

He gave me that sweet smile that killed me and caressed my face. He said he was kidding. We spent the next minutes talking about going back home. He would also be leaving on Saturday.

As time passed by, more people arrived. It seemed there were almost fifty people in the lounge. Then, at 9 o’clock, some big screens they had in the room were turned on, and different clips with erotic images started to appear. A very good stimulus for what was coming.

Some people on our right were the first ones to start. Two beautiful girls were dancing, and one of them, a sexy busty brunette, removed the strap of her dress to free her boobs. They were round and big and juicy, and I felt like touching and kissing them.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

The chick dancing with the busty girl grabbed her boobs, and they kissed. Behind them, there was a couple, another brunette girl and a black guy. The guy pulled down the top of her dress, held her boobs, and kissed her. I noticed how the girl put her left hand behind to grab the bulge underneath his pants.

Everything was going crazier and crazier. Andrew looked at me, grabbed my face gently, and kissed me. We made out for the next minutes, and while we did that, we started touching our bodies. Some couples were already naked, and in the distance, I could see two people having sex on one long couch.

‘Anything goes tonight,’ I thought while we gradually removed our clothes. Soon, we were naked, and Andrew grabbed my hips and made me lean against a couch. He fingered my wet pussy for a while, and then he penetrated me. It was good to feel his dick inside of me again.

He thrust at a good pace letting his cock reach the deeper zone of my pussy. He touched me, and that felt amazing, especially when he grabbed my tits. I also try to provide him some extra satisfaction, so I moved my right hand, grabbed his balls, and squeezed them. As soon as he felt my touch, Andrew moaned.

We spent some minutes in that position when a girl I had seen some days ago joined us. She was a sexy, short, young brunette. She came close to me, and she grabbed and bounced my tits. I returned the favor and touched her boobs as well while I caressed her face. Her tits were a little bit smaller than mine but were very sexy and juicy.

Then, she moved towards Andrew, caressed his face and chest, and then her hands moved downwards and rubbed his ass. Andrew could not resist her sexiness, so he hugged her and kissed her. I wondered if they had been together before. Next, she released him, approached me again, and kissed me while she touched my tits.

She kissed very well. As soon as we paused, I asked her name, and she said her name was Anna. I told her my name, and then she asked me if I could allow Andrew to fuck her. I giggled and nodded. No sooner had I accepted than Anna had pushed Andrew towards a sofa. Then, she sat on his lap and grabbed his cock, sliding it inside her pussy. That was so sexy.

She began riding Andrew in a reverse-cowgirl position, and I kneeled and began licking her sexy tits while I rubbed Andrew’s balls. Andrew moaned louder while Anna screamed wildly. In front of me, the busty girl I had seen some minutes ago was riding someone’s cock, and that made me feel hornier. I really wanted to fuck that sexy girl, so I decided to pay attention to her until she was left alone.

I intensified my work on this girl, Anna, and I began to rub her clit faster and faster. Andrew also began to move more quickly, and soon we both made her come. She screamed like a mad girl, and when she was done, she sat on the couch to rest. I took advantage of her tiredness and sat on Andrew’s cock and rode him.

“I wanna fuck that girl, Andy,” I whispered.

“The busty one?”

“Yeah! She’s so fucking sexy.”

Andrew agreed with me while he kept fucking me slowly. Some meters away from us, I saw Jane, my role-play partner some days before, and she was being fucked by two guys. While one fucked her from behind, the other was fucking her mouth.

This whole atmosphere of the place was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced. All these sexy, naked people fucking, loving each other, that was too much, and I just couldn’t take it anymore. So, in less than a minute, I experienced my first orgasm of the night. Andrew made me lie on the couch and hugged me.

I needed to get a drink as I was pretty thirsty, so after some minutes, I told Andrew to wait for me. As I walk towards the bar, I noticed how everybody was having fun and was fucking one another. It was the craziest thing I had seen in my life.

At the bar, I grabbed my drink and noticed Dr. Claudia was riding a guy’s cock while another blond girl had her pussy licked by the guy. They all looked so sexy. I wondered if I could ever share a girl with Paul, my husband.

As I was going back to see Andrew, a guy I hadn’t seen at the spa grabbed my hand and asked me if I wanted to fuck. I thought of Andrew and said that could be okay, but it all depended on my boyfriend.

“A boyfriend? You have a boyfriend here inside?” the man asked.

I wondered why I had said that. It was not because I wanted to reject the man. I mean, this guy looked fine. I guess it was an open invitation for the guy to share me with Andrew.

“Yes, but he’s not jealous. C’mon!”

The guy followed me. He said his name was Zack. We joined Andrew, who looked surprised as I was holding another guy’s hand and bringing him where he was.

“I want you guys to fuck me,” I said to both of them.

Andrew smiled at me and said he would fulfill all my dreams. I told the guy to sit on the couch. I lay sideways, grabbed his long cock, and began to suck it. Andrew lay behind me, and I started to feel how he dug inside my anus. He fingered me gently, and in no time, his cock was inside my asshole.

Andrew pushed slowly while he and the guy took turns touching my tits. I gave the guy a good blowjob while I stroke his shaft and pressed his balls.

Andrew intensified the pace and began rubbing my clit. I was on the verge of another orgasm. Andrew noticed that and pushed harder this time. It felt so good to have my ass fucked that I just couldn’t hold it, and so, a loud scream came out of my mouth. I almost bit the guy’s cock, but fortunately, I restraint my animal instincts.

I tried to tell Andrew to stop, but he thrust harder and harder, and his loud groans and the warm liquid in my ass announced he had come, too. We rested for a second, and then I told Zack to fuck me. Andrew stood up and let his flaccid cock hang over my mouth. Zack kneeled on the couch and introduced his dick into my pussy. The guy thrust slowly at the beginning, but then he sped up. He was banging me really hard, and in no time, I had another orgasm. I had to tell him to stop. By then, Andrew’s cock was erect again, so I began sucking it. The guy noticed my super wet anus and took advantage of the situation to start fucking my ass.

I screamed wildly, and as he banged me, I touched my clit. The guy spent the next two minutes fucking me until he came as well. My asshole was flooded with sperm from both men. I would have to take a good bath later.

Zack sat down, and so did Andrew and I. That’s the moment when I noticed the busty girl was free. She went to the bar, and I followed her. At the bar, she ordered a glass of whiskey, and I ordered a mojito. I looked at her and her mesmerizing giant tits, and she noticed me. I smiled and said hello.

“What a crazy night, huh?” she uttered.

“Yeah, everything is so wild in here. My name is Maria, glad to meet you.”

“I’m Lena,” she said.

“That’s a beautiful name,” I said. “Hey, would you like to spend some time with me and my friend? I mean, if you are not busy with other people.”

“Oh, no! That would be good. I don’t know many people here actually,” she said while she took a look at my tits.

We grabbed our drinks and joined Andrew. I introduced them, and we talked for a while. I had grabbed some napkins from the bar, so I tried to clean all the fluids from my body, especially my anus. Then, all of a sudden, Lena grabbed my face and kissed me. I returned the kiss, and we hugged and touched our sides, our backs, and our breasts. She was extremely hot.

“I’m gonna eat your pussy, and I want you to eat mine,” she said.

She pushed me against the couch, and lay on top of me, her face aligned with my pussy. She let her cunt drop onto my mouth, and my tongue began exploring her wet hole. Some seconds later, I felt the contact of her warm wet tongue with the lips of my pussy, and I felt shivers running down my spine. She really knew how to satisfy my kitty.

Next to us, two girls approached Andrew, dropped to their knees, and started to suck his cock and balls. It was so hot.

We ate our pussies for a couple of minutes, which seemed to be forever, until we got to come almost at the same time. After that, Lena grabbed Andrew and shooed the other two girls away. She made him sit, jumped on top of him and began riding his cock. I dropped to my knees and used my tongue to satisfy her clit and his shaft and balls. Andrew got hold of her big tits and didn’t let go. They looked so sexy together.

We spent the next five minutes fucking in that position until Andrew made Lena come again. She lay next to him, and I took advantage of her break to ride him again. I moved frenetically as if this was the last time I would have sex, enjoying every inch of his stiff cock while we kissed. The kiss was so deep and full of emotion that I couldn’t take it anymore and had another orgasm. I had lost count of the number of orgasms I had had so far.

Andrew got up, pushed Lena against the couch, and got on top of her. He let his cock rest on her huge boobs and rubbed it against her mounds. Her sexy nipples were quite erect. The tip of his dick reached her tongue, and Lena moved it around it.

He pressed her tits against his cock and fucked until a stream of cum was shot towards her face.

We sat down and rested for some minutes. Lena said she needed to get clean, so she proposed to go to her room and have a shower. She also asked Andrew if he wanted to come. Both of us agreed, and immediately, the three of us started to look for our clothes.

We found them, grabbed some drinks to take with us, and walked to her room. As soon as we arrived, Lena and I got naked, and she invited me to join her shower.

We let the warm water run down our bodies. It felt so relaxing after all the frenetic activity there in the lounge. After a while, I dropped to my knees and began licking her pussy again. I just couldn’t resist touching her or kissing her.

I gave Lena another orgasm, and then I stood up, and we hugged and kissed. We spent three more minutes in the bathroom, and then we went back to the room. Andrew was there naked on her bed.

He stood up, grabbed our hands, and the three of us stuck our tongues and we all kissed. It was amazing to feel their tongues touching mine at the same time. We spent some time kissing and touching our bodies, and then Lena pushed Andrew and made him lay on her bed. She positioned her legs so that his head was between them, and he began eating her pussy while she sucked his dick. I kneeled at the bottom of the bed, and grabbed his shaft and stroked it.

While we played with Andrew’s vigorous cock, I wondered if this would be the last time I would fuck a stranger. I imagined the rest of my life fucking Paul, my husband, and just him, and I had a weird sense of nostalgia. I guess I would have to enjoy this moment.

We kept working on his cock until I decided it was time to use it for my own benefit. I told Andrew to fuck me, so I lay on all fours, and he stationed himself behind me and penetrated my humid cave. Lena kneeled next to him, and I could hear how they kissed. They also touched me and played with my ass and my bouncing tits.

Andrew fucked me really well. He didn’t rush. I guess he also knew this would be our last time and felt the need to enjoy it. He let his cock explore every single inch of my hole, all the textures and creases, every dimension of my pussy. He also inserted his finger in my anus, so this gave me an extra amount of pleasure.

Andrew kept thrusting for a while, but then Lena decided to accelerate things and used her hand to rub my clit. I wondered if that was a strategy to make me cum and use Andrew’s cock for her own pleasure. Whatever it was, it worked, and in no time, I had the final orgasm of the night. I lay on the bed exhausted feeling I could not stand any other doses of dick.

Lena didn’t lose her time, though. She told Andrew to get ready, got on all fours, and allowed Andrew to insert his powerful dick into her pussy. He banged her hard and fast. He thrust with all his remaining stamina while Lena screamed. I kneeled, grabbed her ass, and began licking her asshole while Andrew fucked her. At the same time, I tried to enjoy her powerful breasts, so I massaged one of her enormous tits.

I tried to penetrate her anus with my tongue, but it was way difficult, so I decided to use my finger. I dug into her asshole and let my finger explore it. I tried to go as deep as possible while she continued screaming and moaning. She was about to lose it.

Andrew also increased the volume of his groans. We were all here connected through our hands, fingers, and genitalia. We were just one soul united by lust and sex. We were sinful animals letting ourselves go.

The climax for both of them came soon. The screams ceased, but the moans and sharp breaths persisted. It had been one hell of a night; one I would never forget.

We lay on the bed for some more minutes while we caressed our bodies and kissed each other. Then, I got up and got dressed. I told them I was going to go to bed and waited to see if Andrew got up to come with me, but he didn’t say anything. I guess he wanted to spend the rest of the night with Lena, so I said goodbye and walked off.

I came into my room, got naked, and went straight to bed. I was extremely exhausted. It had been a marvelous adventure. Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments