Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat - Final Chapter

"Maria is going back home and wonders what it will be like to see Paul again."

33
10 Comments 10
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My adventure at the sex spa had concluded. In almost two weeks, I had experienced freedom, lust, disinhibition, and amazing sex encounters. Believe me when I say I had lost count of how many people I had had sex with. Seriously, it was hard to keep track of my sex partners in this retreat.

I had learned many things and was willing to use them to save my marriage and recover my husband, Paul. That was the purpose of checking myself in there, and it kept being my goal even after experiencing the wildest sensations I have ever lived in my life.

I packed all my things and checked out at 9 am. Unfortunately, Dr. Jackson was not there, so I couldn't say goodbye. I left the place, got into my car, and drove off. I spent the next hour thinking about seeing Paul again. What should I do? Should I greet him and talk to him straight away, or should I implement something I had learned during the retreat first? I considered the second option was better. I mean, something positive about these two weeks is that I had gained confidence, and now I felt I could do whatever came to my mind.

While I was driving, I devised my plan. I considered the different stages, how I would execute them, and what I would need to do or say. It was going to be one of the hottest afternoons we had lived together.

I grabbed a coffee on my way home (I really needed it) and kept thinking about all I had lived at the spa. It had been amazing. I was conscious of the fact that Paul would leave me immediately if he knew what I had done there. I mean, who wouldn’t? Thus, I decided I would not mention anything about it. I also decided I was going to stop judging myself. I hadn’t done anything bad. I just took advantage of some opportunities life had given me to have a good time.   

I arrived home at 10:15. I unpacked my stuff, had breakfast, and took a shower as I still had the remnants of my last night at the spa.

Then, I noticed I needed some things for the afternoon, so I went to the supermarket. I bought some fruit, cheese, ham, and two bottles of wine. After that, I went home, made myself a light lunch, and texted Paul. He said he was actually leaving work earlier and would be arriving home by 3:30. I told him to text me when he was close to our house, as I had a surprise for him.

I spent the next hours waiting for him, and then, at 3:10, he texted me. I’ll be home in 10 minutes, the message said. I hurried, went to our room, and removed my clothes. I opened my closet and grabbed a sexy white top. That’s the only thing I would be wearing to receive him.

At 3:20, I heard the hum of the engine of his car. Paul had arrived. He parked the car, used his keys to open the door, and came in.

“Hon, I’m home!” he said.

“Come upstairs, babe. I’m in the bedroom.”

I pulled out my tits and let them hang from the top. I lay in bed and struck a sexy pose. Paul entered the room, and I could see an expression of total surprise in his eyes. His mouth was fully open, but he was speechless. He was too flabbergasted to speak.

“Welcome home, honey,” I said while I smiled sexily.

“Gosh, honey… Welcome back… I… I missed you,” he mumbled.

I stood up and hugged him. We kissed passionately for the next minutes. As the intimate dance of our lips and tongues unfolded, an insatiable desire surged within us, steadily escalating like a crescendo. In that moment, our souls merged, and we were consumed by the fervor of passion.

When the intense kiss ceased, Paul touched my breasts, kissed them, and licked them while I touched the bulge under his pants. I removed all his clothes little by little. Paul looked so sexy. He had always been hot, but that’s one of the things I had taken for granted. I was sorry about it, but now it was time to make up for the lost time.

I pushed him onto our bed. I stood on the bed and walked sexily until my pussy was aligned with his mouth. Then, I turned around and let my pussy land on his face while my mouth looked for his cock to devour it. I felt the contact of his tongue with my clit and my pussy’s lips. It felt so good, and I tried to remember the last time we had been in a sixty-nine position. It had been a long, long time ago, so long I couldn’t even remember.

I made sure to give him great satisfaction, and while he ate my pussy, and I sucked his cock, I started to say things. I told him how much I liked to feel his tongue or his touch, and he responded, saying how much he had missed my body. It was good not to have silent sex as it had been the case in the last months or even years.

I began playing with Paul’s balls as well. I pressed the base of his shaft to kind of inflate them while my tongue licked them.

“I want you to touch my anus,” I said.

I felt an inexplicable desire to have something inside my ass; that’s why I uttered those words. I wanted to see the expression of surprise on Paul’s face, but I was too busy sucking his cock, plus it was hard to turn my head and look at him.

Paul slowly inserted a finger inside my anus. He was very gentle. Little by little, half of it was inside my hole, and it felt so good.

“Do you like my finger inside your asshole?” Paul asked me.

I was glad to see he was playing my game. That was going to arouse us more for sure.

“Yeah, I love it there.”

He dug deeper. I felt his long finger inside my anus exploring its walls and moving back and forth. I continued sucking his dick as he also tasted and fingered my pussy. It was good to feel both holes were filled.

“I want to feel your dick inside,” I said next.

I barely used such language when I was in bed with Paul, but that was something that was going to start changing right now. I got off Paul and lay down. He moved next to me, turned my body so that I could lie sideways, and placed his body behind mine. I felt the head of his dick looking for an entrance, so I grabbed it and let it come inside my pussy. He hugged me, put one hand over one of my tits, and began to thrust.

He fucked me slowly and very gently. He was making love to me carefully and passionately. He kissed my neck and squeezed my boobs, and I pressed his balls gently. He let out a soft moan, and I continued playing with his testicles, moving them from side to side.

Paul was my husband, but he also had to be my lover, one I could enjoy having sex with. It could be soft as it was now, but it could also be wild as it would be soon.

“How do you wanna fuck me,” I asked after a couple of minutes in that position.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

“I want to fuck you from behind,” he said, whispering in my ear.

That was so sexy. I kneeled immediately and let my hands support my body. He kneeled behind me, and without any previous warning, I felt how he inserted his long cock inside my cunt. He began to thrust faster now.

While he fucked me, I alternated my moans with different utterances. He played along. While he bounced my breasts back and forth, Paul told me how much he loved my tits. He would go on to press my nipples and made them become bigger and harder. He also grabbed my butt and said he loved my round ass. His talking while we did it turned me on more.

“Please, rub my clit,” I pleaded.

Paul reached for my clit and massaged it gently. It all felt amazing. I knew what I wanted, and if I was able to transmit that to Paul, he would know how to satisfy me. And damned if he knew. The way he used his fingers and his dick was driving me crazy, and as he increased the pace of both his hand and his cock, he made me come.

I lay down for a second while he kissed my pussy and my tits. Then, I got a second breath, and I pulled Paul’s erect cock until it reached my mouth. As he sat on top of my belly, I sucked his cock and tried to reach for his balls to lick them. I also combined two techniques: I stroked and sucked his long dick while I also tried to reach for his anus. Paul moaned again, and I increased the pace of my hand and my tongue. In less than a minute I received a stream of cum on my face, something I had never allowed Paul to do. I guess he would ask later about my behavior, but it didn’t matter at that moment. All that mattered was how we could rediscover our sexuality.

We rested for a while on the bed. We kissed and hugged and touched our bodies. Then, I told Paul to come with me to the kitchen as I was very thirsty and needed to drink some water. I put on my white top again as it was kind of a cold afternoon.

We went downstairs holding hands. We accessed the kitchen, and I grabbed a glass and poured some water. While I was drinking it, I saw how Paul stared at me and noticed the lust that was invading his eyes.

I sat on top of the kitchen island and spread my legs so that Paul could have a glimpse of my burning pussy. He came closer, placed his hands on my sides, and kissed me. Then, he pulled out my tits and bent his body so that he could reach my pussy.

He began licking it again. I started moaning right away. He used his fingers and tongue to satisfy my hole. I tried to remember if we had ever done it in the kitchen, but no memory came to my mind. I guess we had been so conservative, and the few times when we made love, that took place in the bedroom. We would have to start reexploring our house from now on.

Paul licked my pussy for some minutes, but then I spread my legs wider and told him to fuck me. His cock was ready to resume the feast, so Paul penetrated me instantly. He fucked me faster this time, yet he made sure he was enjoying my body. He touched my tits and pressed them. He kissed me and licked my belly and chest. I loved to feel him all over my body.

“Do you like to fuck me?” I asked, almost whispering.

“I love to!”

“Do you like my body?”

“I love it!” Paul replied.

“Do you like my tits?” I asked him.

“I adore your big round tits,” said Paul, almost out of breath as he kept banging me.

“Do you like my ass?”

“I love it, hon.”

“Would you like to fuck it?” I inquired.

Paul looked me in the eyes. I had never allowed him to have anal sex with me, but now I was asking the big question.

“Only if you… want to,” he responded hesitantly.

“I’d love to, babe.”

He inserted his finger into my ass again. He fingered my asshole several times, and then he bent his body again and licked it. He placed a lot of saliva in and around my anus. He also used some of my pussy fluids to lubricate it. Then, he placed the tip of his cock on the base of my hole. My back was getting kind of tired, so I told him to wait.

I stood up and led him into the living room. I kneeled on our couch, and he placed his body behind me. He grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip on my anus. I grabbed it and helped him push it inside little by little. He was patient and tried to go deeper without hurrying. After almost two minutes, more than half of his cock was inside my anus.

His cock moved inside and outside my asshole. I loved the sensation of having anal sex, and I was glad I could give my husband this opportunity to enjoy my body. He fucked me really well, and as he was still thrusting slowly, I told him to fuck me harder.

He pushed faster, and I was glad my ass could take all this without any signs of pain. I screamed wildly while Paul groaned and kept on thrusting.

The position was a little bit uncomfortable, though, so after some minutes, I had to tell Paul to stop. I held his hand and made him lie on the couch. Then, I got on top of him, grabbed his cock, and put it inside my anus. He pushed and pushed, and he began to groan louder. I couldn’t continue sitting on top of him as it was a little uncomfortable, so I let my back fall on Paul’s chest.

Paul hugged me and continued thrusting. His hands moved along my body touching my tits, my sides, my thighs, and finally landed on my pussy. He placed a finger on my clit and began rubbing it intensely. I screamed wildly and grabbed part of his shaft tightly. Soon, Paul couldn’t hold it anymore, and he told me he was going to come. I let out a soft whisper.

“Come inside my ass, hon.”

Paul grabbed my thighs and thrust harder and faster five more times until his warm cum flooded my anus and his groans invaded the room. He immediately placed his hands on my clit again and rubbed it several times until he made me come.

We lay down cuddling and kissing for several minutes until we realized we were very hungry. It took us some time, but we finally decided to stand up. We ordered a pizza and some drinks and stayed there naked in the living room. We decided to have a naked pizza and movie night.

I knew Paul had a lot of questions, and I would have to provide answers. I was ready to talk about it, although I would not give details of what I experienced in my retreat, nor would he know about my radical sex life in the past two weeks.

I really hope things between Paul and me will change. My behavior in the spa wasn’t good. But believe me… Everything I did there, I did it for Paul and my marriage.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments