Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat - Days 8 and 9

"Maria resumes her sex therapy. Today she will learn how role-plays can help break the routine."

24
10 Comments 10
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Monday

My stay at the sex spa was coming to an end, or so I thought. Monday morning, 7:00 am. I had been here for an entire week and had gotten to experience things I had never done in my life. I had even lost count of the number of people I had had sex with.

I got up quickly, went to the cafeteria, and had breakfast. I didn’t see Andrew, and that made me a little bit sad. I really wanted to see him. When I was done, I went to my room, brushed my teeth, and headed to Dr. Jackson’s office.

We talked for a while. He basically listened to the description of my weekend adventure and how I felt. He said he was happy about my progress, but in a way, I had to be careful not to mix certain aspects. One thing was having sex to learn, and a different one was getting attached to someone because of sex. I guess he was talking about how I felt about Andrew. He said a couple more things, and then he asked me to stay until Friday.

“I have some more sessions for you, and I would really love you to participate in them. And then we have the graduation session on Friday.”

“Graduation session?” I asked curiously.

“Ha-ha! I’m kidding. It’s just a party for those patients who are leaving after a long stay.”

I agreed to stay until Friday. I was really curious and wondered how what was coming could be even better than I had already experienced. Plus, I wanted to learn more things, of course.

Dr. Jackson told me he wanted me to rest today as I had had a very hectic weekend. He said I should take my car and drive to another place to do something different. There was a small town twenty kilometers away with nice restaurants and a mall.

I agreed and did that. I spent the whole day away, and somehow, it helped me recharge my batteries. Plus, I must admit my pussy was swollen from all the action it had taken on the previous days. So, I was happy to give it a rest.

I returned to the spa at 7 pm and went straight to my room. I read a book I had taken with me, and by nine o’clock I was so tired that I fell asleep soon.

Tuesday

I woke up and went to grab my breakfast. When I was there, one of the assistants of the place found me and told me to be in one of the annex houses at 10 am for the first session of the day.

At ten, I arrived at the annex house. Dr. Jackson himself was there. I was surprised as he had not been involved in any of the practical sessions. Another girl arrived. Dr. Jackson introduced us. Her name was Jane. A minute later a guy joined us. He introduced himself. His name was Ian. Dr. Jackson explained he had a task for the three of us (Jane and Ian were patients too) and led us into the house. He explained this was his house, the one that was assigned to him so that he didn’t have to drive home all day.

He took us to the living room, asked us to sit down, and explained the task. We would have a role-play. He explained role-plays could be key strategies to enhance sexual life and move away from monotony.

“With your partners, you should think about ways to avoid being stuck in the routine. Think about other strategies to have a rich healthy life. Plan to watch a porn movie on Friday night instead of the usual Netflix night, for example. Or go to a strip club. Sex life is not just about the two of you lying on a bed.”

Then, he gave us some clear instructions for our role-play. Jane would be taking part in a casting for a porn movie, and Ian was her partner. I would be the camera girl and would be in charge of giving them clear instructions. If I wanted to, I could take part in their sex adventure, too. Dr. Jackson handed me an actual video camera and sat down to enjoy the show.

I got into my role immediately. I told Ian to go to the kitchen, get naked there, and wait for me to call him. Then, I greeted Jane and thanked her for being part of the casting.

“So, of course, we need to make sure you’re apt to work for us, so I need you to show me your body. Can I see your boobs?”

Jane smiled sweetly at me and pulled up her T-shirt, revealing her sexy small boobs. Her nipples were thick, and her round pinkish areola was beautiful. She was short and thin, had long light brown hair, and was really cute.

“Mmm… I like that!” I said. “Would you show me more?”

She turned her body a little bit, pulled down her shorts, and let me see her firm, round ass. I began feeling how my pussy got wet. That was not good. I started to feel horny and felt like fucking her right there. I had to keep my composure.

“You’re very sexy, you know!”

“Thanks!” Jane said.

“I need you to remove all your clothes.”

She immediately pulled off her shorts and took off her T-shirt. She looked fine. Sweet and sexy. I came closer to see how she felt. I caressed her sides, and my hands were immediately drawn to her cute tits. I caressed them and squeezed them. They felt so good. I pressed her nipples, and they got bigger and thicker.

I told her to get comfortable and lie down on the couch so that she could tell me her story. She did so. She told me about her origin, her family, college, what she did, and why she wanted to be a porn star. All this time, I held the camera while I filmed her.

I asked her if she was ready for the big surprise I had for her. She nodded but said something I wasn’t expecting her to utter.

“But first… Can I see your boobs?”

I was surprised but immediately agreed. I pulled down the top of my dress and set my big round tits free.

“Oh, gosh! They are beautiful!”

“Thanks,” I replied.

“Can’t wait to have them in my mouth!”

“You will! Soon!” I played along. “But now, I need you to get ready to show me your skills. Ian! Come here, please.”

Ian walked into the living room completely naked. His cock was already stiff.

“Wow! This is a big surprise,” Jane said cheerfully.

“Well, now it’s time for you to demonstrate you can be part of this porn studio. Get on your knees and suck his dick.”

No sooner had I uttered those words than she put a cushion on the floor and kneeled down. Ian came closer, and Jane grabbed his big cock and began sucking it. I kept on filming while Dr. Jackson was delighted at the sight he had.

Dom_Sub_Lady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dom_Sub_Lady

Jane sucked his cock very well. She took her time to lick his shaft, the head of his cock, and his round balls. She knew how to stroke it and give him satisfaction, and then I wondered why they were there. I guess we all have our dark side. We all have things to hide.

After a while, Ian decided to sit down, and Jane moved closer to the couch. At some point, she looked at me sexily.

“Wouldn’t you like to taste this cock? I can share it with you. No problem at all, really,” she said.

I giggled and nodded. I kneeled on the couch, got on all fours, and leaned forward. I grabbed his erect member and licked the head of his dick. While I did that, Jane licked his shaft moving upwards and downwards while Ian felt completely ecstatic.

At some point, Jane’s tongue and mine met, and we kissed. Gosh! She was such an amazing kisser, and the texture of her tongue increased my sexual desire.

We took turns sucking Ian’s dick while we found some moments to kiss again. Then, I told them to stop.

“Alright, that was intense. Now… Jane, I want you to get on the couch. Ian, move behind her and fuck her doggy-style.”

They followed my instructions, and in no time, Ian had his dick aligned with her pussy. He fingered her a little bit, grabbed his cock, and inserted it inside her hole. Jane moaned and closed her beautiful blue eyes. I removed my dress and stood behind the couch to have a better look.

Ian thrust rhythmically. He was not banging her quickly, but he had set a good pace. Jane moaned and seemed to be enjoying the moment. They looked so sexy together, and I felt a little envious. I touched Jane’s little tits, and they felt good.

Ian took advantage of my closeness, and he grabbed my right tit and squeezed it. It felt good to be touched.

“Put it in my mouth,” he commanded.

I obeyed his orders and put my big right tit close to his mouth. He sucked my nipple and licked it. It felt really good.

I witnessed how Ian kept fucking her while he touched me, but then, I told them to change positions and lie sideways. I told Ian to fuck Jane from behind. They lied on the couch, and Ian penetrated Jane’s pussy again. Ian intensified his pace, and Jane moaned louder this time. I came close to them, leaned towards Jane, and touched and licked her titties. I loved sharing this moment with them.

Ian continued thrusting while Jane and I touched our boobs. I also extended my arm to rub Jane’s clit and Ian’s shaft. I touched my pussy and noticed it was super wet. If they touched it right now, I would come immediately. I supposed we were all close to our climax.

In front of us, Dr. Jackson kept watching us, and as I stared at him, I noticed how he pulled his cock out of his pants. It was erect, and he seemed to be very horny. However, I had to pay attention to the casting.

As the moans and groans intensified, I told them to change positions again. I asked Jane to lie on the sofa while Ian had to lie on top of her. Jane lay down, her back against the couch, and Ian got on top of her. His dick penetrated her one more time. I came close to Ian and whispered in his ear.

“Make’er come.”

He intensified his pace straight away. He pushed harder and faster, and Jane moaned crazily. Then, Ian kneeled and spread her legs wider. I touched her clit and her tits, and her whole body began to shake.

She screamed wildly, and we realized she had come. Ian pushed slowly a couple of times more, and her hips kept moving frenetically. I wondered how many orgasms she had had. I told Ian to let her rest.

She lay there trying to recover her breath while I caressed her face and body. Then, I told Ian to stand up. I also ordered Jane to drop to her knees again and suck his dick until she made him come.

Jane began working on his cock sucking and stroking it while Ian moaned. I stood up on the sofa and caressed his back and chest. His skin was soft but firm, and touching his muscles felt so good.

I whispered in Ian’s ear and told him to finger me. He immediately introduced his finger into my pussy and began exploring me. On the other side of the room, Dr. Jackson seemed unsettled. He began stroking his cock as he looked at me. I stared back, and while our eyes connected, Ian’s groans increased until a stream of white cum flooded Jane’s mouth. She looked so sexy with all this cum dripping off her mouth.

I couldn’t resist any longer either, and soon, the contact of Ian’s fingers finally made me come. Everything had been pretty intense.

We rested for no more than a minute, and so I told Ian and Jane to go and clean themselves. They went away, and I set my next goal. I would help Dr. Jackson release his stress.

I walked slowly towards him, noticing how he looked at my tits and pussy. When I was in front of him, I got on my knees, grabbed his cock, stroked it, and put it inside my mouth. He offered no resistance.

“You don’t have to do this,” said Dr. Jackson as he caressed my black hair.

“I do have to do this. Believe me.”

I continued sucking his cock, and while I did it, I noticed how some pre-cum was coming out of his urethra. I knew he would not resist for so long, so I pulled off his pants and asked him to remove his shirt. Scarcely had he gotten naked when I jumped onto him, grabbed his cock, and put it inside my super wet cunt.

Having him inside felt so good. Dr. Jackson was a man in his late forties, and I guess his gray hair and sexy looks make him desirable. He pushed slowly a couple of times while he tasted my tits.

“I had wanted to do this ever since I saw you.”

“Keep on doing it. Don’t stop,” I whispered.

I grabbed his balls, pressed slowly, and tried to intensify the pace, but a sudden groan announced he was done.

I leaned my head against his shoulder as he recovered his breath. He caressed my body while I noticed how his dick decreased its size.

What an amazing session this had been. Suddenly, Dr. Jackson announced he had to go back to work. I stood up and thanked him, and Ian and Jane came into the room. They were surprised to see Dr. Jackson getting dressed.

When he was ready, he said he congratulated us for the good job we had done and asked us to join the theoretical session of the afternoon in the conference room. Oh, no practical session in the afternoon. No more sex for the day, I kind of complained.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments