Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat - Day 4

"Maria keeps on discovering new ways to improve her sex life. Today's lesson is: Take risks."

41
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My fourth day at the Sex Spa began with a good breakfast at 8 am. I had a bowl of cereal, fruit, scrambled eggs, and a cup of coffee. Something I had missed these days was the premium coffee I drank at home since the coffee at the spa was not so good in reality.

I met Dr. Jackson at 9. We talked for an hour about the experience of the previous day and the importance of doing my best to please my husband. Dr. Jackson also talked about taking risks and being creative.

“If you don’t do that, the routine is going to kill your marriage,” he concluded.

At 11 am, I had a sensorial activity with other patients, at noon I had lunch, and then I headed back to my room to rest for bit. At 2 pm, I went to the reception to wait for my therapist. No sooner had I sat there than my therapist called my name.

“That’s me.”

“Hey, Maria! It’s great to see you. My name is Tom.”

I said hello and smiled at him. I was so happy to see my third therapist was so cute and hot.

“We’re going to go on a short ride around the property. So, are you ready to set off?”

I nodded, and he smiled at me. We went to the parking lot, and he pointed at a passenger van. We got in the van, and he drove off. He left the property and told me he wanted to show me the landscape around the spa. It was really beautiful.

He drove for three miles or so, and he showed me all the different places near the spa. Then, we entered an area that was full of trees. He continued driving for a while until he took another path.

“This one leads back to the property. We had this little forest at the back of the resort.”

It was so beautiful, and I could tell the whole area was huge. Tom finally stopped the car. He explained this was a nice place to come for a walk. He added that some therapists and patients usually came around to have picnics or to talk while walking in the nature. Then, he looked at me intensely while his hands were still on the wheel.

“Show me your boobs,” he said as if that was something normal.

“What?”

“Show me your boobs. I want to see them.”

He smiled while I tried to breathe normally. I tried to relax. I looked at the floor, turned my head again to look at him, smiled at him, and then I decided to go with the flow. I grabbed the lower part of my top, lifted it, and flashed my tits.

“Wow! They’re beautiful! Can I touch them?”

I nodded, and Tom immediately grabbed them. He squeezed them and played with them, and then he decided to lick them. I caressed his dark, wavy hair while he kissed my tits and sucked my nipples.

Tom stopped and looked at me. He was so cute. I moved my hand from his curls down to his cheeks and kissed him. I just couldn’t resist it. He was such a great kisser.

“Okey… Today’s lesson is about taking risks. Dr. Jackson talked to you about it, didn’t he?”

I nodded. He immediately pulled down his pants and exposed his sexy cock.

“What do you want to do?”

As soon as he uttered those words, I removed my top completely, leaned down, and inserted his dick inside my mouth. I sucked his meaty cock and stroked his shaft while Tom played with my delicious tits. I enjoyed the way he touched me, and I also wanted to give him that kind of pleasure.

After three minutes, Tom told me to move to the back of the van. I jumped onto the back and so did he. He got rid of his clothes and so did I. Before we got involved in any kind of action, Tom opened the back door of the van.

“Shouldn’t you close it? I mean, people can pass by and see us,” I said nervously.

“It’s kinda hot today. Plus, remember what you were told today… Take risks!”

Yeah, take risks. That was the lesson of the day. Scarcely had Tom uttered those words when he lay down and grabbed my hips and made me jump on top of him. He fingered my pussy with one hand while with the other he played with my tits. After two minutes or so, I was ready to enjoy his body.

I took hold of his cock and let it go inside my pussy. I rode him slowly as I tried to enjoy his presence and the moment. I leaned down to kiss him while he continued squeezing my tits. It felt amazing.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

I rode him for four minutes until I got tired of that posture. I asked him to change positions.

“Come here,” he said.

He moved to the side, knelt, and got out of the van.

“Come!”

“Where? Are you crazy?”

“No mental limitations, please.”

Gosh! These people and their psychology. I crawled towards the back door. Then I knelt, placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him.

“I want you to lie down,” he said.

I placed my ass on the edge of the floor of the van, which was covered by a padded surface. Tom remained outside, standing in front of me. He grabbed my legs and spread them, and targeted my pussy, which he penetrated as soon as he could.

Tom thrust rhythmically while his right thumb rubbed my clit, which provided me with so much pleasure. He also touched my thighs and said nice things to me. I loved this boy.

He continued fucking me, and a couple of minutes later, he increased the pace. He grabbed my thighs for support and pushed harder. Screams of pleasure came out of my mouth. After a while, he reduced the pace again, took his penis out of my pussy, and began rubbing the tip of his cock against my clit. It felt like I was in heaven.

That was the moment when I noticed a couple were walking close to us and noticed we were having sex. They were kind of surprised, especially the girl, who I recognized as she had been in one of my group therapies. She was a patient walking with someone who looked like a therapist from the place.

I tried to move and hide, but Tom immediately grabbed my legs and penetrated me again. I screamed and moaned as he thrust faster again. In no time, my thighs began shaking and a strong orgasm invaded my body and mind. I screamed wildly.

Tom realized I had come, so he took out his cock and started licking my pussy. In less than a minute, I had come again. And again.

Tom let me rest for two minutes, and then he asked me to get out of the van. I did it, and he immediately turned my body, made me bend my back, and penetrated me from behind. My pussy was burning with all these sensations, and while he pushed inside of me and kissed my neck, I grabbed his balls and squeezed them.

He kept fucking me until I couldn’t resist anymore, and I had another set of orgasms. I was on fire. Tom kissed my ass and rubbed my clit again, but I was done. I hugged him and kissed him again. We made out for a minute, and then I told him to sit on the edge of the van. He obeyed me, I got on my knees, grabbed his wet cock, and put it inside my mouth.

While I ate his cock, I noticed a car stopped behind us, and some people got out of the car. This time I didn’t care, and I just kept going. All I wanted was to give Tom the same amount of pleasure he had given me.

“You can come inside my mouth if you want to,” I said.

I had never said that in my life to any of my partners, so I was very surprised to hear myself saying that. Tom seemed kind of surprised as well, but he just continued enjoying the moment, and soon my mouth was filled with his viscous white cum. Never had I ever let anyone do this. Not even Paul, my husband, had had that opportunity. But here I was. I was a different person, a slut who just wanted to enjoy what our bodies could give us.

“You are amazing,” Tom said while he kissed me again.

If I weren’t married, I would fall in love with this cute guy. We hugged and kissed for a while, and then he told me we had to head back to the main building. We put on our clothes and drove off.

When we arrived at the parking lot, I tried to kiss him again, but he said the session was over. I looked at him, smiled, and thanked him for the lesson. He held my hand for a second and said goodbye.

An extraordinary day was ending. I tried to remember a moment like this with Paul or my other two ex-boyfriends, but I couldn’t find one. This had been the best sex session of my life.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments