Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat - Saturday

"A weekend with no therapies but tons of sex: An ideal one for Maria."

26
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Morning

Saturday, 8 am. I woke up without knowing what my weekend would bring. I checked my phone and reread a note all patients had been handed on Friday afternoon.

Dear patients,

There are no therapies on weekends. Thus, we encourage you guys to enjoy your free time. On the weekend, you will be allowed to talk and approach the other patients in the facilities. So, feel free to do whatever you want and enjoy yourselves.

Again, the main idea of the message reverberated in my head. ‘Do what you want!’ I got up, put on some clothes, and went to the cafeteria. I grabbed something to eat and started to walk with the tray in my hands trying to figure out where to sit. That’s when I saw a young, muscular guy sitting alone.

“May I join you?”

“Sure, take a seat,” he said as he smiled at me.

We spent the next thirty minutes talking about our lives and the reason we were there. He said his name was Julian. He was an IT expert and was only twenty-six but had some sex issues with his wife. That’s why he was there. I also told him about my life, and how I felt it had been a good decision to check in in this place.

“What are you doing later?” he asked me.

“Nothing. I mean… I dunno. I guess I am going to do what it takes to have a good time,” I said while I winked at him. We both laughed.

We finished our breakfast, and Julian asked me if I wanted to take a walk around the fields. I accepted his invitation. We went outside and took a walk while we kept talking about our lives. We arrived at a little construction that had a kind of deck or bridge. It was kind of picturesque.

“Do you want to have sex?” Julian suddenly asked.

“Wow! You are so straightforward. I’ll give you that,” I said.

“What else are you gonna give me?”

“Ha-ha! Wait and see,” I said while I gave him a flirty look.

I placed my hands on his waist, slid them towards his belly, and unzipped his pants. In just a second, his meaty cock was in my hands. We began making out while I stroked his dick, and he pulled down my top to reveal my boobs. I had no bra, so it was easy for him to pull my round tits out. He also pulled off my shorts, so in no time, I was semi-naked kissing with a complete stranger. He pulled off his pants while I took off his T-shirt.

We kept kissing and touching each other. However, for some reason, his cock was not getting up, so I decided to try something more.

“Lie down,” I commanded.

He obeyed my orders. His cock was hanging out of his underwear which still was on. He was wearing these passé, tight, white briefs that I just couldn’t stand. I remember that when I met Paul, he used to wear that, and I just made him change his taste in underwear. However, for some reason, I told Julian I wanted him to keep them on. I guess that disgusting piece turned me on.

I had to do something to cause him an erection, so I knelt down, spread his legs, and began sucking his cock. Hardly had my mouth begun to work on it before it was semi-hard. I sucked it carefully and stroked it while he played with my round tits. He took off my top and placed his mouth on my boobs. I kissed him, and I went back to my task. I stroked his cock rhythmically while Julian moaned.

Then, I stood up because my knees were killing me. Julian stood up as well, hugged me, kissed me, and fingered me. He knew how to touch the different spots in my pussy, and that made me feel so aroused. I couldn’t restrain myself from getting more pleasure, so I told him to fuck me. He positioned his body behind mine, made me lean against a fence, lifted one of my legs, and penetrated me.

He thrust impetuously, so different from what I had experienced that week, he was not that gentle, but I didn’t care as the way he fucked me made me feel very well. He kept pushing while he caressed my back, rubbed my clit, or touched my bouncing tits. I looked at him yearning for more. His muscular arms aroused me so much.

Soon, I was tired of that position again, so I asked him to do it in a different way. He took his cock out of my pussy, knelt down, and licked my pussy. It felt so freaking good. His warm tongue knew where to touch me, and I needed him to be inside of me again.

I told him to get on the floor. He lay on his back, and I sat on top of him. I grabbed his meaty cock and slid it inside my warm pussy. I began moving, riding his cock at a medium pace while he got hold of my tits and licked my nipples.

While he fucked me, I saw a girl looking at us from the window of the construction that lay next to us. I looked at her and let my tongue wet my lips. She immediately moved away from the window, but I guessed she kept watching the show.

I kept riding Julian. I increased the pace and began touching and squeezing his balls. They were big and firm, and whenever I touched them, Julian groaned more and more.

Soon, his back couldn’t resist the harshness of the surface. So, I got on all fours. He rushed to kneel behind me and penetrated me again. He pushed harder and faster while my tits bounced frenetically. He used them for his own satisfaction, and that felt good, even when he pinched my nipples.

“Fuck me harder,” I demanded.

Julian obeyed his queen. He thrust with more impetus, and his groans intensified in volume. Soon, he was done. A warm stream of cum invaded my pussy.

I lay on the floor and so did he. He kissed my tits while I caressed his hair. We remained there for some minutes, and then I stood up and put on my clothes. I started walking away when he called my name.

“Maria… Can I see you later?”

“Sure… Let’s meet for dinner at the cafeteria and we can figure out what to do in the evening.”

Afternoon

After my sex session with Julian, I went to my room, took a shower, and rested there for a while. I turned on my phone and noticed Paul, my husband, had written me. He said he missed me. He also mentioned he had reflected on our situation and was more than willing to do his best to change and fix our issues. I wrote him back. I said I couldn’t talk to him, but I was happy to read his message. I told him I would go back home in a couple of days.

At one pm, I went to the cafeteria to have lunch. I didn’t see Julian, but I saw the cute, brown-haired guy I had seen on my first day. He looked at me as I was walking towards his table with my tray, and I smiled at him. I sat down and greeted him. He gave me a broad grin. His sweet smile made me nervous, but I was able to put myself together immediately.

I introduced myself. He said his name was Andrew. He lived in a town close to mine and was a literature teacher at a local elementary school. That was sexy. We spent the next hour talking and laughing. He had a great sense of humor and was very smart. I could easily fall in love with a guy like this.

When we finished lunch, I asked him what he was doing later. He said he didn’t have plans, so I asked him if he wanted to come to my room and watch a movie maybe. He liked the idea. I told him where my room was, and he said he would be there by four pm.

I immediately went to my room and started thinking about seeing Andrew later. Was it just about hanging out with him, or did I want to fuck him? I had to think about it carefully. This was not part of the therapy. This was cheating. I thought about looking for Andrew and telling him I didn’t feel fine, but then I remembered the message we had received: Do whatever you want and enjoy yourselves. I convinced myself this was part of the therapy, so I began planning everything.

At four o’clock, I heard a knock on my door. I sighed while I adjusted the few clothes I was wearing. I opened the door and said hello, but Andrew was just speechless. I guess he was not expecting I was going to be topless by the time I opened the door.

“Wow, you… You look…”

“Come in!”

Scarcely had I closed the door when I pulled him from his shirt and began kissing him. We kissed passionately while he touched and squeezed my boobs. I took off his clothes, and he removed my panties. We landed on my bed and hugged as we continued kissing and touching our bodies. His cock was so cute, and I held it tight as if I was preventing him from escaping from me.

After a while, I made him roll on the bed. I got on top of him and told him to eat my pussy while I sucked his cock. We got in this sixty-nine position and continued enjoying each other. He found my clit easily and licked it while I licked the tip and the shaft of his cock.

Andrew was amazing at using his tongue, and after a few minutes, my thighs began shaking since I was on the verge of an orgasm. I let him go on, and in just a couple of seconds, I felt my pussy explode. Andrew noticed what was going on, so he increased the pace of his tongue. A second orgasm invaded my whole body. I had to tell him to stop.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I told him to let me rest for a second. I grabbed a glass of water while he waited lying on the bed. I kind of recovered and joined him again. I got on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position and started riding his delicious cock. While I fucked him, Andrew played with my tits and my ass, and he also tried to explore my asshole. I enjoyed the way he touched me, and I felt I was in another dimension where I was free to bring pleasure to my life.

A couple of minutes later, Andrew grabbed my hips and made me lie on the bed sideways. He placed his body behind me and penetrated me again. He thrust slowly while he kissed my shoulders, my face, and my neck. He grabbed my tits and pressed them gently while he played with my nipples.

He kept on pushing and pushing. First slowly, then faster. He made sure he took care of all my body while I tried to caress his shaft and his balls every time they came closer to my right hand. Then, after a while, Andrew told me he wanted us to do it standing next to the bed.

I followed his plan. We both stood up. He made me find support on the mattress while he positioned his body behind me. He fingered me a couple of times while we kissed and I stroked his fat cock, and then he put it inside of me.

This time he thrust harder and faster, and his groans echoed in all the room. I screamed, too, because I was about to reach another orgasm again. Andrew banged me as fast as he could, and in a couple of seconds, we were both done. My thighs shook crazily while his sperm invaded my hole.

We lay on my bed and stayed there naked hugging and kissing. We had a second round and in just five minutes we experienced another mutual orgasm. It was crazy. I don’t remember something like this ever happening to me and my husband.

By 6:30, we were so sticky and hungry that we decided to have a shower and go to the cafeteria. Luckily, we could get some food before they closed. While we ate, Andrew told me about a couple he had met in the morning. They had invited him to grab a drink in the bar at night, so he asked me if I wanted to join him. I was supposed to meet Julian, the guy who fucked me in the morning, but he wasn’t there, so I agreed. I had not drunk any alcohol since I had checked myself in, so having a drink seemed like fun, plus I was in for another sex adventure if it came around.

Evening

We got to the bar at 8:30 pm, and there were a couple of people there. I assumed all of them were patients. Andrew soon identified the morning couple, and we joined them. Their names were Nicole and Charlie. Nicole was short and blonde and seemed to have small boobs. Charlie was kind of tall and athletic, had medium-length brown hair like Andrew, and was good-looking.

We ordered some drinks and talked about our lives and why we were there. They were all so open about their own demons that I felt fine about talking about myself and my own issues. Andrew was the only one who didn’t give details, but that was fun. All in all, we laughed a lot and were having a great time until Charlie uttered the definite words.

“Would you guys like to have a foursome?”

We all laughed, but we knew he was being serious. Nicole was the first one to answer.

“I’m in,” she said while she winked at Andrew.

I wondered if they had all planned this before. I didn’t feel like letting Andrew go with those people on his own, so I replied, too.

“Okay, I’m in as well.”

Andrew looked at me, held my hand, and said he would join us. We finished our drinks and decided to go to Charlie’s room. While we were walking down the hall, Charlie told us the last one to strip their clothes would pay a penalty. We were kind of drunk, plus we didn’t care about anything at that point, so we removed our clothes. Andrew was the last one to take off the clothes, so I asked what the penalty would be.

“We will have to eat your pussies as soon as we entered the room,” Charlie said as he smiled sweetly.

We laughed, and Nicole said it was the best penalty he could have thought of. We got to his room, opened the door, and Charlie held our hands and took us to a long, gray sofa. Barely had we sat down there when the guys spread our legs and began licking our pussies. Andrew was licking mine while Charlie took care of Nicole.

The light coming from the lamps added a warm and sexy atmosphere to the room, and nothing could be sexier than having these two handsome boys with us. Nicole and I screamed while the guys licked us and fingered our holes. Andrew inserted one finger in my asshole, and that gave me more pleasure. He was so skillful at satisfying me.

I was about to explode when Charlie told us to switch partners. Immediately, Andrew placed his head between Nicole’s legs, and Charlie spread mine and began eating my cunt. Charlie’s tongue was longer and felt thicker, so the pleasure I received was more intense.

Nicole and I moaned and screamed. I played with Charlie’s hair and caressed his face. I looked at Andrew, and he was stroking his cock while he was eating Nicole’s pussy. That was so sexy.

Suddenly, Andrew said they also needed some attention. We laughed, and I told the guys to sit on the sofa. I knelt between Andrew’s legs, and Nicole began blowing Charlie’s cock. It felt so good to have Andrew’s dick inside my mouth again, so I carefully sucked it and licked it to make sure I could satisfy him as he deserved. Andrew touched my tits while Charlie caressed Nicole’s hair and pressed her nipples.

We kept sucking their dicks, and after some minutes Charlie said we should change partners. I kissed Andrew and moved next to Charlie. I sucked his cock while Nicole did the same with Andrew’s. After a while, I couldn’t take it anymore, so I decided it was time to ride cock.

I stood up, stroked Charlie’s cock, sat on top of him, and let his cock come inside of me. I began riding him softly and gradually. Nicole was hungry too, so she got on top of Andrew and let him penetrate her. Everything was so hot, and I was extremely aroused.

I kept riding Charlie while he touched me and kissed me. I peeked at Andrew to see what they were doing and saw how he kissed and touched Nicole. I felt jealous. I rode Charlie for two more minutes and then told Nicole to swapped partners.

I approached Andrew, kissed him, and sat on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. Nicole did the same and began riding Charlie’s cock. I felt Andrew’s soft hands touching my tits and my clit. It all felt as if I was heaven.

We jumped on top of the guys while groans, hisses, roars, and moans invaded the air. They touched our bodies and we touched theirs. I had never thought group sex could be so pleasant.

Soo, Nicole got tired in that position, so she turned around and started riding Charlie in a cowgirl position. Soon, I got tired too, so I turned around and imitated Nicole. Andrew and I got lost in a passionate kiss while his dick got inside my pussy. We were all so close to each other that we had lost any kind of inhibitions. In fact, while we rode the guys, Nicole began touching my bouncing tits. I looked at her and kissed her. While we made out, I placed my hand on Charlie’s testicles and started to massage them. Our bodies were fused by our desire and our sex.

Soon, I started feeling I was not going to hold it anymore. Now, Nicole lay on the sofa, and Charlie knelt on the floor where he kept fucking her.

That’s when Andrew whispered in my ear and told me to lie on all fours. I kneeled on the sofa, and he began fucking me from behind. My tits hung and bounced close to Nicole’s face. So, every two seconds I felt her tongue reaching for my nipples. That, added to the way Andrew thrust, was bringing me close to a wild climax.

Andrew thrust harder, but I just couldn’t take it anymore. I screamed wildly while Andrew kept pushing until I told him to stop. Charlie kept pushing, but his groans announced he was coming, and so, a stream of transparent yellowish cum landed on Nicole’s belly.

I sat on the sofa while I held Andrew’s cock in my hand. After a minute, Charlie bent his back and began eating Nicole’s pussy. I recovered my breath and told Andrew to sit. I knelt in front of him and put his cock in my mouth. I sucked it intensely while I squeezed his round balls. Nicole screamed crazily, and I noticed how her thighs and hips shook. She was done too. I intensified my pace, and in less than two minutes, Andrew’s cum filled my mouth.

We rested for a while, had some more drinks, and then we had another round of wild sex. We fucked as much as we could, and by 4 am, Andrew and I decided to go to his room. We were super tired, so we slept for several hours. It had been a crazy day full of lust and great sex.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments