Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat - Day 3

"Maria keeps gathering tools that may help her save her marriage."

43
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Eight am. Day three had arrived. My cell phone alarm rang, and I got up immediately. I grabbed some shorts, a top, and a sweater, put them on, washed my teeth, and went to the cafeteria. I had my breakfast alone again as we were not allowed to approach other people. After breakfast, I went to my room and spent some time thinking about Paul, my husband. I hadn’t talked to him since I arrived at the spa, so I felt the need to communicate with him. Using cell phones was not prohibited, but Dr. Jackson had suggested not communicating with other people while we were there.

Some minutes before ten, I got ready and went to see my therapist. Dr. Jackson gave me a broad grin when I entered his office.

“How was your morning session yesterday? Did you have a good time with Jim?”

I blushed. I had never been able to talk about my intimacy, not even with my close friends, so I was not really ready to have this kind of conversation.

“I… Ye… Yeah… It was… good, I guess.”

“You don’t feel comfortable talking about this, do you?”

“Not really,” I confessed.

Dr. Jackson spent some minutes talking about how sex was something natural, and how we should be able to talk about it without seeing the topic as taboo. He said that I should feel brave enough to talk about this with my husband, for example.

“Good communication could be the door to better sex, you know,” Dr. Jackson said. “So, let’s give it a try. What is something you liked about your session with Jim?”

“Oh… I… Erm… Ok… I think… I think I liked how he was able to… erm… He was able to make me feel fine again. I hadn’t felt this in a long time. Things with Paul haven’t been so passionate for a long time.”

“What was the best moment with Jim?”

Geez! How are you supposed to answer something like that with someone who is still a stranger?

“I guess… I liked the fact that we… Mmm… I liked the fact that there were no limits, no restrictions. Even though he was a stranger, I liked how he touched me and how he f… erm… how he made love to… me.”

We spent the next hour talking about communicating and how every time I had sex with Paul should feel like the first time. He said we should find different ways so that sex could feel like something new and not just a boring routine.

“Are you looking forward to today’s practical session?” Dr. Jackson asked me.

“Yeah!” I said cheerfully. “I mean… Yes! I really want to see what is going to happen. I’m pretty open, you know.”

“One more thing,” he said. “You checked in for just three days, so I wonder if you want to continue the treatment for some more days until we feel you’re ready to go back home.”

“I think I really want to experience everything you guys can offer me, so yes… I’ll stay for as long as it is needed.”

“Great! I want you to go to your room and have some rest. Have your lunch at noon, and then go to the massage room at two pm. Do not take a shower before the session, OK?”

“Alright!”

I followed Dr. Jackson’s commands, and at two, the receptionist took me to the massage room.

“Please, take off your bathrobe,” she said.

I looked at her and waited for her to go away, but she didn’t.

“Erm… OK!”

I opened the bathrobe and removed it while she looked at me.

“Now, you see that door? That’s a bathroom. Go there and take a shower. Your therapist will be here in a second.”

She turned around and left the room. I was kind of stunned but decided to follow her orders. I opened the door of the bathroom, slid the doors of the shower cubicle, and got inside. I turned the faucet on and let the warm water relax my body.

Hardly had I begun to soap my body when I heard a noise. I turned my head and saw a guy standing in front of me just outside the shower cubicle. He was wearing shorts and a blue shirt.

“Hi, I’m Mark. I’m your therapist.”

“Hi, I am Maria.”

“Maria, I’ll explain very briefly today’s session. Today, your mission is to focus on me and give me as much pleasure as you can.”

Wow! I was kind of shocked. That was one of the biggest issues in my relationship. Paul said I didn’t really care about giving him pleasure, so I had this kind of trauma that made me feel I was not good at sex.

“OK, Mark. I’ll do my best, I promise.”

“I want you to relax, first of all. I can tell you’re nervous. Just pretend I am your husband. Pretend everything is fine with him, and you guys have a great sex life, OK?”

“Alright!”

“So, let’s start all over again.”

He closed the door, and ten seconds later, he opened it again. He was totally naked now. I looked at him, peeked at his semi-hard cock, and smiled at him.

“Come on in!” I said while I gave him a sexy look.

He joined me and stood there in front of me. Soon I realized I was in charge and had to make the first move. I placed my hands on his shoulders and caressed his arms and his back. Then, I focused on his chest and went down and felt his muscular abs. His cock was totally erect by now.

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

“Do you want me to soap your body,” I said while I lost my inhibitions.

“Sure,” he responded.

He was not as sexy as Jim, my first therapist, but he was in good shape even though he was in his late forties. Plus, I wanted to let myself go, so his looks didn’t really matter.

I turned off the faucet and began rubbing the bar of soap against his body. First his arms, then his chest and back, and then I kneeled to clean his legs. I soaped his calves and thighs, and then I went upwards and rubbed the bar along his butt. His erect dick was the only “dirty” spot I had to take care of by then, so I decided to go for it.

“Do you want me to clean it?”

“Clean what?”

“Your… penis?”

“Sure! Please!”

I rubbed the bar along his shaft. Then, I massaged his cock and balls with my left hand while Mark let out some moans. I kept doing that for two minutes or so.

“It feels so good,” he finally said.

“We need to rinse all the soap out,” I said.

I stood up, turned on the faucet, and helped him get rid of all that soap. Then, I told him to sit on a step the shower cubicle had. He sat there and I leaned to reach his cock and began sucking it.

As I sucked his dick, Mark caressed my hair and played with my tits while we felt the relaxing sensation of the warm water falling on our bodies.

For a second, I thought about Paul, and I felt I was the biggest slut on earth. However, I soon forgot about it and tried to focus on my new friend. I kept sucking his cock making sure I was giving him all the pleasure he needed.

After a while, I told him to walk into the massage room. I held his hand, led him to a mat that was on the floor, and told him to lie there. Mark followed my commands and lay face down. I grabbed some oil, put some on my hands, and I applied it all over his back. I massaged his back and then his legs. Then, I put some more oil on his ass and massaged it while I also tried to stroke his hard cock.

I wanted to keep eating his huge snake, so I told him to lie face up. He did it, and I grabbed his cock and stroked it several times. Then, I licked the tip of his dick and let his balls get inside my mouth. I had barely done this to Paul, and now I was doing it to a stranger.

Mark was clearly enjoying what I was doing as he constantly moaned. Then, he said something that kind of freaked me out.

“Lick my ass!”

Wow! I was stunned. I had never licked any guy’s ass, and now Mark was asking me to do something that I kind of found disgusting. I looked at him, licked the tip of his cock again, grabbed some oil, and applied some on the surface of his anus. Mark moaned louder.

I licked his balls one more time and decided to give it a try. I let the tip of my tongue reach his anus, and I moved it sideways. Marked continued moaning. I moved my tongue continuously for two minutes. I was surprised about how much Mark seemed to be enjoying that.

Then, I began pushing my tongue inside his asshole. I did that a couple of times while Mark held my head and groaned. I spent about two more minutes doing that, and then I stood up and told him I was going to fuck him. Hearing those words kind of shocked me. I was a completely different person.

I aligned my body with his, crouched down, and let my pussy land on the tip of his cock, which easily penetrated my wet pussy. I began riding him in a reverse cowgirl position. His cock felt so good inside my cunt. It was a little bit thicker than Jim or Paul’s dicks, but it didn’t make me feel uncomfortable. On the contrary, I really enjoyed his being inside.

While I rode him, Mark touched my boobs constantly. He seemed to enjoy them, and that made me hornier. I tried to touch his legs or balls as I fucked him, and he constantly groaned and moaned.

I rode his cock for almost five minutes, and then, I decided to turn around as that posture was tiring my legs. I stood up, relaxed my legs, looked at him sexily, and asked him if he wanted more.

“Of course, I want more. Keep on fucking me, babe.”

I sat on his cock again, this time in a cowgirl position, and began riding him again. Mark moaned more than before. He grabbed my tits and licked them. I was so aroused and began to feel I could come soon.

I loved the sensation produced by the contact of his fingers with my nipples and the friction of his cock with my inner skin. I increased the pace and rode him faster. Mark was now kind of screaming, and after a minute, he couldn’t take it anymore and came inside my pussy.

I leaned my head and kissed his lips for the first time. It felt so good. He rested for a minute or so to regain his breath.

“You have given me so much pleasure. Thanks!”

“You’re welcome,” I said while I smiled at him.

Without any warning, he turned my body and made me lie down. He knelt on the mat and penetrated my pussy with three fingers. He moved them frenetically inside my cunt, and in less than a minute, he made me come. That was a wild orgasm.

We lay there for some more minutes until he told me he had to get ready to see another patient. Thus, I stood up, grabbed my robe, put it on, and said goodbye to him. It had been a wonderful afternoon.

Later, I had dinner and went to my room. I felt like sending a message to Paul, but I restrained myself. I thought about the next day and wondered what new adventures it would bring.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments