Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Retreat - Day 5

"Today's lesson: anal sex and having sex with a woman. Will Maria pass her test?"

28
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Morning

Friday morning. I woke up thinking about the previous day. I especially thought about Tom and our passionate session. Oh, no! I was going to screw everything up if I ended up falling in love with one of my therapists. That’s why I seriously hoped I would not see Tom ever again.

I got up, put on my clothes, went to the cafeteria, and grabbed my breakfast. The cute brown-haired patient I had seen on day one was sitting across the room. I felt like approaching him, but I remembered the rules: no contact with patients unless it has been officially permitted.

After breakfast, I wrote Paul for the first time since my arrival at the sex spa. I sent him a message saying I was doing great and that I really hoped we could sort it out. I turned off my cell phone after that.

At 9 am, I had my session with Dr. Jackson. We talked about the previous day, and I confessed how I was feeling about Tom.

“Don’t worry. It’s normal to feel something about other people even if you’re married. But that’s something we will talk about on Monday… Of course, if you decide to stay a little longer.”

“Yeah, I… I think… I can stay for a couple of days more.”

“Great. Maria, today I have two possible topics and therapies. It all depends on the first subject. If that’s something you don’t have any issue with, we’ll move to the second one.”

“Sure!”

“Topic number one is… Anal sex. Do you have anal sex with your husband?”

I was shocked by that question. I mean, it was very private, but once again, I remembered I had to relax and free my mind to talk about different things.

“Well… I guess I gotta be honest. I have never had anal sex with any man, not even with my husband.”

“How do you feel about it?”

“Jeez! I dunno… I…”

“Any close experiences? Has your husband ever proposed that?”

“My first boyfriend… He tried once, but it didn’t work out. My husband, he also tried to have anal sex with me once, but I just couldn’t take it. He also used to try to insert his finger into my anus, and sometimes it worked out, but on other occasions, I just didn’t feel comfortable.”

For the next few minutes, Dr. Jackson explained how having a variety of options could enrich our relationship, and how anal sex was really a good option to keep things warm. He talked about different ways to do it and mentioned accessories and toys that could facilitate the process. He encouraged me to play with myself to feel more familiar with this. Before leaving, he explained I would have two sessions, one at 11 am and the other one at 3 pm. He also said we would meet again on Monday and that Saturday and Sunday we patients were free to do what we wanted to do. He placed emphasis on the word ‘wanted’.

I said goodbye and left his room. I wondered if I would have to have anal sex in my next therapy. I felt afraid about it, but then, I remembered what Dr. Jackson had said on the first day. I was not supposed to do something if I didn’t feel totally comfortable with it.

Before 11 am, I headed to the reception where my therapist would pick me up. I was wearing normal clothes as Dr. Jackson had told me not to wear a bathrobe as I did when I had to go to the massage room. Soon, someone approached me. It was a tall guy in his late forties. He had dark medium-length hair with some grey hairs in some spots. He was not the most good-looking guy ever, but he was sexy in a way.

He greeted me and said his name was John. He said we would go to the second floor on the west side of the building. I had never been there, so it was nice to be able to explore the facilities. On the second floor, we went down a hall, and at the end of it, we stopped by a wooden door.

“Is this another massage room?”

“No, actually this is my apartment. This is where I live. Some of us actually live here.”

He welcomed me in and told me to take a sit. I sat on a nice comfy couch. He poured some water and handed me a glass. Then, he sat down and began talking.

“Listen… As you know, we are trying to help you feel better about exploring your sexual life. However, if there’s something you don’t want to do, you have to let us know.”

“Yeah, that’s pretty clear to me.”

“Awesome! So, what we have planned for you today is to help you explore the benefits of anal sex.”

“I knew it, ha-ha!”

“Do you wanna try?”

“I… Yeah… I am open to trying new things. So, let’s give it a go, and if I definitely can’t take it, I’ll let you know.”

“Fair enough!”

We spent the next ten minutes talking about my past experiences and how I felt about it. He told me I shouldn’t fear anything, and then he stood up and extended his right arm as if he was inviting me to follow him. I held his hand, and he guided me.

His apartment was a completely open area, and by the end of the big room, I saw a shower cubicle. In front of the cubicle, there was a small mattress and two chairs.

“I am going to undress you,” he said while he stood behind me.

He caressed my hair and my face, kissed my neck, whispered something in my ear, and then I felt how he pulled up my top and removed it. Then, he held my waist, caressed my belly, and unzipped my shorts, and took them off. I was semi-naked as the only thing I had on was my black semi-transparent lingerie.

John took off his shirt, and I could feel his naked chest against my back. It felt so good. He kissed my right cheek and got hold of my boobs.

“They feel so good. I really wanna taste them,” he whispered.

He unfastened my bra as I turned around. I looked at him and noticed how muscular he was. I held his face, and we kissed. He removed my bra while I started inspecting what was underneath his jeans. My hand slid into his pants, and I found his hard cock. I caressed his tip, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down. He kicked them away while he pulled down my panties. We were completely naked now.

John made me lie on the mattress. He lay on top of me and kissed me while he touched my boobs. Then, he went down, spread my legs, and began tasting my pussy. His tongue did a great job exploring my cavities as he switched from my pussy to my asshole continuously. I was very aroused by then.

“Always ask your lover to be gentle and give you what you need,” he said as he kept licking my pussy.

I nodded while he inserted his tongue very deep into my pussy and I caressed his hair. Next, he started fingering me. First, my pussy. Initially, he introduced one finger, then two, and then three. He pushed slowly and little by little he increased the pace. I moaned and screamed as it felt so good. After a while, he began digging into my asshole. He grabbed some of the wetness from my pussy and put it there. Then, he grabbed a little bottle from a drawer, got some of the liquid, and inserted it inside my asshole. I realized it was some lube. It felt really well.

At some point, he stopped, moved his body upwards, grabbed my legs, spread them wider, and inserted his cock into my pussy. He moved slowly for a while as he kissed me and touched my tits. I kept on caressing his hair, but then, I decided to explore more his body, so I let my hands move along his back. I grabbed his firm buttocks and touched them. I let my hands rest there while he kept thrusting.

He kept fucking me until he came to a halt. I knew the time had come. He looked at me, caressed my face, and kissed me softly.

“Do you want me to penetrate your ass?” he asked.

“Yes, please, do it,” I demanded.

He knelt on the mattress, grabbed some lube, and fingered my butthole. His index finger explored my hole and pushed deeper and deeper. At some point, I felt a little pain, so I told him to be gentler.

He stood up and looked for something in his drawer. He grabbed another bottle. He applied some of the liquid on his fingers and came to the mattress. He fingered me again very gently. This time, the substance produced a tingling sensation, but it still felt good. He lay next to me and kept inserting his finger into my anus. Then, he knelt on the mattress, aligned his body, grabbed the tip of his long cock, and put it on the base of my anus.

He pushed a little, and I felt something big was beginning to get inside my hole. He pushed one more time, and his cock got to advance a little bit more.

“Are you okay?” John asked me.

“Yeah, I am fine.”

He kept pushing, and in no time, half of his dick was inside my asshole. I felt some discomfort but nothing serious.

SlavaSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlavaSun

“Do you like it?”

I nodded and smiled at him. He pushed one more time. I felt some pain, but I tried to relax. I was really willing to enjoy this moment. He began thrusting slowly. He kissed me while he kept moving inside my anus.

I closed my eyes. He moved gradually, rhythmically, making sure I felt fine. Finally, he was completely inside my asshole, and I was actually enjoying it. While he fucked my ass, he rubbed my clit with one of his fingers, and I felt in heaven. John really knew how to treat a girl.

He increased the pace, and my moans increased in volume. Every now and then, I caressed his shaft and tried to squeeze it. That aroused him for sure because he would thrust harder.

Then, he stopped and moved behind my head. He grabbed my trunk, lifted it gently, kissed my neck, and made me move until I ended up lying on all fours. I felt the tip of his cock pushing to penetrate my asshole again, and in no time, he was inside again. It felt so good to be fucked in the ass in this position.

As he thrust, I tried to grab his balls. John moaned when I touched them. He pushed and pushed while his groans and my moans intensified. The sensation I felt was something I had never experienced in my life. It felt weird but good. The key was to be gentle, and Paul, my husband, would have to learn that.

After some minutes, John lifted my trunk and kissed me while he kept fucking me. He grabbed my tits, squeezed them, and used them as support to keep thrusting. I loved how he touched every centimeter of my body and how his firm chest rubbed my back.

John began fucking me harder, and I felt how his breathing was more intense. The same happened to me. He lowered one of his hands and started to rub my clit. It felt amazing. John pushed and pushed until his groans turned into screams. My left hand moved backwards, grabbed his balls, squeezed them, and that was it for him. I felt a warm stream filling my asshole.

We lay on the mattress feeling our bodies. John rested for some more minutes, and then he hugged me and inserted his fingers inside me. One was inside my pussy and the other inside my ass. He fingered me intensely, and very soon, I had a wild orgasm. My whole body shook while John kept using his magic fingers to satisfy me.

We remained on the mattress kissing and touching our bodies. However, good things have an end. John said he had another therapy soon and had to get ready. He kissed me, stood up, and walked to the cubicle to take a shower. I got dressed and waited for him to put on his clothes. We walked out of the room and went to the reception. He said goodbye and I thanked him. I felt like kissing him one more time, but I knew I was not in his therapy session any longer.

I went to my room, had a shower, and went to the cafeteria to have lunch. I wondered what the afternoon would bring.


Afternoon

At 2 pm, I showed up at the office of my therapist, who happened to be Claudia, the girl I had had a group session with two days before. She was blond, cute, had a nice body, and was bound to be in her late twenties.

Claudia greeted me and welcomed me in. I sat down, and we began talking. She asked me to give her a brief summary of my week. I mentioned the different situations I had faced so far, and how I was feeling about all this.

After that, she began talking about how adding certain extra things, like anal sex, can make marital sex something unique and positive. She also mentioned that it was not negative to think about inviting other people to the party.

“If your husband and you agree, you can even think to include a third party in your sexual life every now and then.”

She explained how many guys dreamed of having a threesome with their partner, and how actually girls could get to enjoy being with other girls and their husband at the same time.

“We are not monogamous by nature. That’s the problem, Maria,” she concluded.

I said I kind of understood her point, but I just didn’t see myself sharing my husband with another girl. She said it was a matter of experimenting.

“Do you like girls?” She asked me.

“I don’t know. That’s a question I have asked myself several times. I guess that could happen, I just haven’t ever had an opportunity to be with a girl.”

“Okay, so let’s have an experiment. Are you okay with that?” Claudia asked.

“I guess so. What kind of experiment?”

“Just say yes or no. If you say yes, just relax. Okay?”

“Alrighty!” I said while I tried to breathe deeply.

“Would you let me see your boobs?” She asked me.

By this point, this kind of thing shouldn’t surprise me, but I was again kind of astonished to hear this. I looked at her, smiled, and nodded. Then, I pulled down my loose top and my bra, and Claudia was able to see my bare chest.

“They are beautiful,” she said.

Scarcely had she uttered those words when she came closer and began licking my tits. The sensation of her soft hands holding my boobs and her fleshy lips traveling around my circular mounds and pressing my nipples was just indescribable.

Claudia played with my boobs for two minutes. Then, she stopped, pulled down the straps of her top, and looked at me.

“Do you wanna see mine?” she asked.

“I do wanna see ’em.”

She took off her top and pulled down her white bra. Her boobs were beautiful. They were so similar to mine. They were almost the same size, and her areolae and nipples were just like mine.

“Wanna touch them?” Claudia asked.

I didn’t reply. I just grabbed them straight away and squeezed them. I had never done something like this, but it felt so good to touch a girl’s boobs. Claudia touched mine also, and without any warning, she began kissing me.

We made out, touched each other’s bodies, and enjoyed being together. I decided to taste her tits, so I lifted one, and put it inside my mouth. It felt so good to lick her big, round, breasts. We spent some time there, and then Claudia decided to take me to a nice, little couch she had in her office. She made me lie there, removed my pants, removed hers, and kept touching my body.

The couch was next to a big window that overviewed one of the yards of the property. There were people outside. But I just didn’t care. The only thing that mattered was to find pleasure, and I was confident Claudia would know how to make me feel well.

I felt her fingers exploring my pussy. She fingered me without so much intensity. She wanted to be gentle and make sure I felt fine, and damn if she did it well.

Soon, we were totally naked. We hugged, touched each other’s boobs, and kissed. It was all so exciting and new for me, but I was really enjoying it. My first time with a woman was amazing and special. The feeling of her boobs inside my mouth, or my fingers inside her pussy were intense and different from whatever I had experienced with the men I had had sex with before.

At some point, I made Claudia lie on the couch. I stood up, pulled her legs towards me, and bent my back to be able to eat her pussy. I licked it and fingered her hole while she moaned and told me how well I did it. Her half-open eyes made her look so sexy.

I ate her pussy for a couple of minutes until she told me to get on top of her. She made me turn my body until my pussy was aligned with her head.

We lay there in a sixty-nine position as we ate our pussies very carefully, giving each other as much pleasure as we could. It felt extremely well. Rarely had I felt something like that. What I was experiencing with Claudia was beyond any other sexual situation I had lived. And that was weird because that week I had experienced many amazing moments.

We stayed in that position for several minutes until a wild series of orgasms came to our bodies. Claudia screamed, I moaned, we both groaned. We remained there kissing and hugging until Claudia said we should get going.

It was so unfortunate not to be able to spend more time with her, but I had to thank her for what I had experienced. We got up, put on our clothes, hugged, and kissed once again.

“Has this opened your mind?”

“Totally! I’d never thought I could ever do something like this, but now I know this can be another way to bring fun to my sex life.”

“I’m happy to hear that, Maria,” Claudia said before kissing me goodbye.

My first five days of therapy had ended. What I had experienced in this sex retreat had totally changed me, or at least that’s what I felt. I knew that when I left that place, I would be a different Maria, and I would be ready to save my marriage.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments