Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life for Blanche was taking on an old familiar routine, with the exception that in addition to her legal husband, she now had a second man making demands on her body and, to some extent, her time.

In the last three months, she and John had settled into a comfortable lifestyle. He had accepted her sexually accommodating their long-time friend and her recent lover Tom, both with and without his participation.

Increasingly lately, when Tom made sexual overtures to her, John was content to join in and help warm her up, then to sit and watch them make love. Often he would masturbate and bring himself off while Blanche orgasmed on Tom’s larger cock. Then he might kiss her and leave them to continue without him.

When he and Blanche were alone, he often brought up how much better Tom’s cock was than his. This confused her somewhat, but she had no idea what to say or do about it. She tried to reassure him that he gave her plenty of sexual pleasure.

Tom ate dinner with them frequently and occasionally spent the night in their guest room. She half expected to find his soiled clothes in her laundry hamper, but that had not happened, yet. Friday night was their preferred time for sex play.

When she felt harried with her work and her home tasks, she had to admit that the bloom was off the rose to some extent. Having two men with sexual demands had turned out to be a bit of a burden at times. However, when they sensed her fatigue generously pampered her with massages and occasionally cooked or took her out for dinner.

Her younger son, John Jr. had recently become interested in golf and asked to play with his father on weekends. One Saturday, he arrived with his wife in tow and left her to visit with Blanche while the men golfed.

Lisa was a pretty thing and her mother-in-law liked her though she didn’t feel that she knew her well, as she was not the meddling sort. In hopes that they might start a closer friendship, she told John, “Why don’t you men have lunch at the club? After I finish my chores Lisa and I may do a little shopping.”

Lisa pitched in to help with the laundry and general chores, chatting as they worked, until she brought up the matter of Blanche’s lifestyle.

“JR has told me that you have sex with men other than John,” she said as they were stripping her bed. “He says that his father is a cuckold and likes it.”

“Mmm hmm,” Blanche responded noncommittally.

“I’m dying to know more about that, what it’s like for you and for him. Is this what they call polyamory?”

Instead of answering her question, Blanche asked, ”Is everything all right with you and JR? Are you thinking of bringing someone else into your marriage?” She sat on the unmade bed and patted beside her for Lisa to sit.

“My husband is not very interested in sex. He would be happy to have sex a couple of times per month but I am horny all of the time. We talked to our pastor about it. He thinks if we have a baby everything will be OK. But I am not ready to bring a child into our life yet. I want to finish grad school and work for a while. I want a career and JR agrees.”

Blanche was disappointed to hear no grandchild for a while, but she put her arm around the girl and asked, “How can I help you?” Lisa looked ready to cry.

I love my husband but every man I see, including his brother, I imagine ravishing me. I fantasize about their cocks, wondering how big they are, and how it would be to fuck them. It’s driving me nuts. I love JR and don’t want to destroy our marriage but I have to do something.” She rested her head on Blanche’s shoulder.

Blanche felt her nipple harden at the touch of her daughter’s small breast pressed against it. She was wearing her usual Saturday morning outfit of a tee shirt and sweatpants with no underwear and she was redolent with the results of last night’s romp with Tom, as were the bed sheets.

“Well, it has been a rough road to where John and I have finally settled. What does JR say about his lack of sex drive and your higher libido?” She lowered her hand under Lisa’s arm and cupped her breast gently, feeling a hard nipple responding to her touch.

Lisa shivered, “He wants me to masturbate, and he bought me a dildo. But he doesn’t use it with me. He would rather play video games with his buddies. And now he has golf to distract him.” Her hand had fallen onto Blanche’s thigh.

"One day when he was playing a game with his internet friends wearing a pair of those virtual reality goggles, I sat on the arm of his chair and tried to distract him. As I ran my hands down his body I discovered he was hard. I didn’t think I had caused it. I got on my knees and took his cock out to fellate him. I can take his whole penis in my mouth, he is not very big. Pretty soon he came and I swallowed it and tucked him back in his pants. He was sated, but I was left to bring myself off and felt unsatisfied.

“He told his buddies about it and now they have contests to see who can keep from being killed while getting a blow job. I am on a blow job call every few days. I wonder if the other guy’s wives are actually doing them. I’m still horny all of the time.

“There is this guy at school who is always hitting on me. He is a TA who lectures in our biology class. He is black and he has asked me to have coffee with him after class. We have gone for coffee a few times.

“He tells me I’m beautiful and he wants to cuckold JR. His voice is very hypnotic and I get shivers down my spine when he touches me. He told me to look up about cuckoldry on the web. The last time we were together, he asked me to give him my panties.” Her hand was gently stroking Blanche’s thigh.

“And did you?” Instinctively, Blanche’s legs open a little.

“Yes, I slipped them off right at our table and handed them to him. They were quite damp and he smelled them before putting them in his pocket. Then told me of an internet site that explains cuckoldry. It was full of husbands asking black men with huge cocks to fuck their wives. My knees went weak when I watched it.”

“It sounds like you are on the brink of doing something dangerous. Does it excite you?” Lisa nodded but merely looked down at Blanche’s hand on her breast. “How does he touch you?”

“We have kissed and he has touched my breasts. And he put my hand on his cock through his pants. It was large and hot and it made me very hot too.”

Blanche placed a finger under Lisa’s chin and tilted her head up. Their lips brushed, then came together for a warm kiss that thrilled both of them. “Did he kiss you like this?” Lisa trembled and kissed her back.

Mouths locked together, they lay back on the bed, hands roaming each other’s bodies. Soon they were both naked. Blanche thought, Damn, I remember when my little tits were so taut and pert and my nipples begged to be sucked and bitten. Then her fingers traced through Lisa’s soft pubic patch and along her outer pussy lips. Again she marveled at how soft and damp they were. “May I taste you?” she asked.

“If I can reciprocate,” Lisa gasped as Blanche’s finger started to slip into her cunt a little, then it slid up over her clit. Lisa moaned in ecstasy. For a few moments Blanche just admired Lisa’s tiny pink pussy. It had no smell and its lips were small and neat. She wondered if it could possibly accommodate a big cock like Tom’s or one of those porn monsters.

At the same time, Lisa was examining Blanche’s much larger pussy, clearly capable of welcoming a very large cock like her black seducer’s. Her clit was long and prominent, like a mini penis. There was a pungent aroma of cum that made her dizzy. She wondered if Blanche had ever fucked a black man.

Blanche thought, What is wrong with that son of mine? I would be tapping this beauty twice a day. I seem to have raised a prototypical Gen Zer. She touched the tip of her tongue to the little man in the boat and felt Lisa’s pelvis spasm. Then she felt Lisa’s lips engulfing her clit and she had her own little tremor.

“I may have some residual fluids from last night’s activities. You may taste my lover’s cum.” Lisa pushed her onto her back and wrapped her arms around Blanche’s thighs, pulling them apart. She buried her face in that moist, open place and began licking. “Gently, gently please, I am a little sore this morning.” Lisa wished she had a reason to be sore.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

She was in heaven; she never expected to be licking her mother-in-law’s aromatic pussy this morning. This was almost as good as being fucked by that black TA from school. Just as she had that thought, Blanche leaned aside and reached into the bedside drawer.

Out came a terrifyingly large black dildo. “My god, don’t try to put that inside me, I’d be split in two!” she cried. Blanche smiled as she twisted one end of the monster and it came to life.

“I’ll be gentle.” She put the head into her mouth to wet it, then placed the tip between Lisa’s pussy lips. She slid it slowly up and down a couple of times then touched it to her clit, watching her vulva open and close as her first orgasm hit. She nudged the tip in slightly. “Oh, such a pretty pussy. I wish I had a cock to enjoy your silky vagina.”

Lisa grabbed the imaginary TA and slid it up and down Blanche’s cunt entrance a few times, then watched it easily slip into her vagina to the hilt. Then she put her tongue on Blanche’s clit and was rewarded with a creamy pussy fart that tasted like semen.

Finally, they had to take turns pleasuring each other due to the intensity of their reactions. Twenty minutes later they were in each other’s arms, licking pussy cream from each other’s face and giggling in excitement and affection.

Then Blanche got serious, “I don’t want you to hurt my son. I believe he loves you and will become a good husband. I am going to ask his father to speak to him and I hope the two of you will work things out. Please come to me before you do anything that might risk your happiness or marriage.

“Now let’s shower and dress. We have some shopping to do. We need to make that husband of yours want to worship your pussy every day.” Showering together soon led to more pussy play with Blanche on her knees lapping up Lisa’s juices..

While they shopped for some sexy lingerie for Lisa, they talked about the evolution of Blanche and John’s new lifestyle, including some of the bumps in the road that they had to navigate.

Lisa was at once, chastened, yet still excited about future possibilities. Blanche did not doubt that the black guy would be in her pants quite soon. She was determined to ease the process for her son.

In bed that night Blanche told John everything including the girl-on-girl stuff which got him quite excited. She didn’t want her tender pussy fucked so she crawled down and took his cock in her mouth while presenting her pussy for him to lick. She felt him getting close to cumming, so she took him out of her mouth and described Lisa’s infatuation with BBC while stroking his shaft.

The next weekend Lisa came again while the Johns played golf. Again Blanche encouraged the men to lunch at the club so that she and Lisa could talk. John Sr was supposed to talk to JR to get a sense of his marital needs and wants. Tom joined them.

At lunch, the conversation turned to the pros and cons of polyamory. The older men tried to generalize to avoid talking about the young man’s mother specifically. When a few beers had loosened JR up, Tom asked him if he ever fantasized about Lisa fucking another man. His answer surprised them.

“Yes, I would love to see her taken by a well-hung guy. But she would never go along with anything like that. She is too straight-laced and innocent to think of such a thing. Ever since I learned about you and mom, I have been watching cuck porn. I’ve learned that I am well below average in size  and I would like to watch her take a big cock.”

“But what if she fell in love with another guy’s cock?” Tom asked.

“Well, I wouldn’t want her to leave me for someone else, but frankly, even now I sense that she wants more sex than I do. When we fuck, I cum almost immediately and then lose interest. Then I want to clean myself up right away.

I much prefer receiving oral sex, but to me, pussies are not very clean.” He then told them about getting a blow-job while he plays internet games with his buddies. “That’s my favorite way to play.”

The lunch broke up then and JR and his bride went home later. John relayed the essence of the lunch discussion to Blanche and she called Lisa with the news and some advice.

That night Lisa sat with her husband and kissed him. Then she placed her hand on his soft cock, lightly rubbing it through his PJs. “Darling, I have something I want to discuss with you.” She felt his cock begin to firm up so she reached through the fly and drew it out.

“I enjoy sucking your nice little cock; it is the perfect size to fit my mouth.” She leaned down and demonstrated that she could deep-throat him. Actually, very little throat was involved. “And when you cum, I love to swallow it because I love the taste and I love you.”

She went down again and lavished more tender licks on his hard member, then she held his cock in her hand with little squeezing motions of his glans, occasionally pulling his foreskin down and back up.

“But you obviously don’t like to reciprocate and when you fuck me you barely get in before you cum, and then you rush away to shower. Darling, I need more. I am happy to give you head, even when your friends are watching, but I have decided that I am going to make you a cuckold. Do you know what that means?”

JR nodded his head. “How do you know about that?” She held his cock with her warm hand.

“I have met someone. He wants to cuckold you, and I have researched it on the web. He thinks that you are a natural and will love it.” Visions of his mother’s boyfriend popped into his head.

“Have you fucked him already?” JR sounded panicky.

“No darling, I would not cheat on you. We have just touched each other a little and maybe kissed, but I want him to fuck me very soon, maybe this week. Would that be all right with you?” Once again she took him in her mouth and laved his frenulum with her tongue.

JR’s head lolled back on the sofa and his eyes closed. “Will you keep doing this for me?” he asked. Lisa nodded her head without releasing him, and he immediately spurted his load into her mouth. Lisa didn’t swallow all of his cum; she held some in her mouth and, sitting up, gave him a cum-kiss which he eagerly accepted.

It was a big load, aided by his lunch talk with his father and the image of her being fucked by her bull. He made one last request. “I only ask one other thing, please do not bring your lover here. A man’s home is his castle and I want my marriage bed to remain ours alone.”

At that moment she knew her hubby was a natural cuck. Just to seal the deal she asked him to take a photo with her phone. She undressed and sat in the easy chair with one leg over the arm.

They took several shots with different poses, her hands pinching her nipples, fingers stroking her clit, holding her pussy lips open. Then she sent them to her black friend. His reply was a photo of him holding his huge, erect dick, and one of him licking his lips with the word “Yum”.

They went to bed and JR dropped off into a sound sleep, but Lisa was agitated and a little afraid, wondering if she was about to destroy their marriage. Finally, ignoring the late hour, she called Blanche and related the entire situation to her.

“I’m very nervous about what I have done and what I am about to do. The reality is that I don’t know Frank that well. He could be a serial rapist/murderer for all that I know. All I know is that he has a huge cock and has cuckolded other husbands before.” She sent his dick pic to Blanche.

“Also, I may not want to return home immediately after we have sex. What if I become addicted to him and his big cock. Will I be ruined for all other men? Will I be able to enjoy a man with a normal cock? This is starting to feel like a seismic decision happening too fast.

“I have a big favor to ask. JR doesn’t want me to use our house for my meeting and I don’t want to go to Frank’s yet. Would you let me bring him to your house and would you meet him and stay with us this first time?”

Blanche thought for several moments then said, “I have to check with John senior, but first let me ask, are you willing to share him? Is he into doubleheaders? You know, you may have difficulty taking that ten-inch cock of his.

“If there is a chance he may try to fuck me, I want John to know. Not that I seek permission, but I want to give my husband a heads up.” Her interest was piqued.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments