Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa was anxious to get home to her husband John Jr. Her head was in turmoil over the events of the last couple of hours, but her main concern now was the reception awaiting her from JR. Had she damaged their marriage?

It did not sit well that he had accepted her announcement that she was going to cuckold him stoically with no serious attempt to stop her. Didn’t he love her? Was he contemplating a separation? She didn’t think he had a girlfriend waiting in the wings.

She needed him to take her in his arms and tell her he loved her. Even though she was the instigator of this situation, she wanted him to comfort and reassure her that they were OK.

She needn’t have worried on that score. After she had left home earlier, JR had called his older brother Robert and told him what was afoot. He was soundly berated for his trouble.

“You idiot,” Bob growled. “There is enough loose talk around town about our parental units without you contributing yourself and your wife to the bonfire. Half the firemen around town have heard of her escapades with Jim. Can’t you control your wife?”

“Says the unmarried expert,” JR replied sarcastically.

“Jesus, if you can’t fuck her enough, why didn’t you call me. You know I’m always ready for some strange pussy. I would gladly come over and do her now and then.”

“She didn’t give me much warning, she just announced the other day that she intended to cuckold me with some black guy from the college. No by your leave or if you please. Would you really like to fuck her?”

“Hell yeah, she’s a hotty. And if I knocked her up, who’d know the difference, even though I am much better looking than you? Might as well keep it in the family.” He chuckled at his brother’s discomfort. “You want me to come over there now?”

“No thanks, bye.” JR was feeling better after their talk; Bob always could talk sense to him and calm him down. He planned to wait up for his wife to get home from her assignation. He wanted time alone with her to reconnect and, hopefully, rekindle the spark that got them together.

When Lisa arrived they hugged for a long time and kissed deeply. “I’m glad you are home; I missed you,” JR told her.

“I’m very glad to be home too, although I’m feeling a little strange. Tonight was a truly unique experience, one I’m not sure I should repeat.” She snuggled in his arms. “I love you so much.”

“And I love you very much. Do you want to tell me about it?” he asked.

“I think so. But first, text your dad that I’m home safe. He was concerned.”

“So, he was there too?” JR asked as he sent the text.

“Yes. Let’s go to bed and talk about it. I’ll tell you anything you want to know.” When they were nestled up in bed Lisa asked, “How much do you want to hear?”

“Tell me everything; I think I have to get a handle on this new situation and figure out what my role in it will be. I do not want to lose you but I’m not sure I can compete with what you have been doing.”

“OK, here goes. This guy Rajesh has been hitting on me at school. He is very handsome and very persuasive. He convinced me that I deserve a better sex life than we have and that he could make it much better. Over the course of weeks, I became more and more aroused each time we met, until I decided to fuck him.

“But then I got cold feet, realizing that I don’t really know anything about him, so I asked your mother if we could meet at her house with her present. She agreed. I saw her eyes light up when she met him and I knew that she wanted in on the action. That was OK with me.

“He offered us some special tea that he said was a safe, natural aphrodisiac that had been used by his family for generations. That’s when your father came into the room and we all drank it. We went to the den and he sat between me and your mother. As we sat talking, he played with my pussy with one hand and your mother’s with the other. I got very horny and watched his cock grow to an enormous length along his pants leg.”

Alina_Onlly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alina_Onlly

By now, JR’s cock had become hard, poking into her thigh as he lay beside her listening. She took hold of it squeezing gently. She licked his ear, then whispered, “Your mother put my hand on it. It was hot and pulsing like a living breathing animal. I’m not good at spatial relationships but I’m sure it is more than twice as long as your little weenie, and thick. I was wetting myself with lust and yet was terrified.

“Then we all got undressed and I tried to ride his monster. I barely got the head in before giving up. Then we went to the bedroom and your father and I watched the most erotic spectacle I have ever seen, even on porn. Raj and your mother fucked until she couldn’t take any more orgasms and tapped out. She didn’t quite take his whole cock either.

“I had to try again. Raj was gentle and this time I managed to cram six inches into my soaking, wet pussy before I came hard. I kept trying, but it became too painful so I jerked him off on my belly…and my face…and in my hair. By then your mother had recovered and she took over. Your father and I left them to it and here I am.”

For some reason, the vision of his mother fucking dampened JR’s enthusiasm. His cock was soaking wet, but flaccid. “Do you plan to keep trying to take that big cock?” he asked.

“No darling, I don’t think my little pussy is up to it. If your mother at her age after birthing two boys couldn’t take it, I don’t think I want to try.” She giggled. “I’d rather have my tonsils checked from the other direction.” She ducked under the covers and took him in her mouth. In a few minutes, she had him hard and soon swallowed his spurts of cum, then they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning at breakfast Lisa sat on his lap and kissed him then laid down the law. “Just because last night didn’t work out, don’t imagine that I am giving up. I need much more sex, and I mean fucking. You need to up your game. I am not going to spend my life under your desk sucking your cock while you play video games. I’m horny all of the time. What are you going to do about that?”

JR hung his head. “I’m sorry; I will try to do better. I just don’t seem to have the sex drive that most men do and that you seem to need. My brother has volunteered to take up the slack for me. He knows what a tiny dick I have. You like him don’t you?”

“God, this is becoming very incestuous.” She could feel a boner rising under her ass.

“Jesus, you didn’t fuck my father last night did you?”

“What if I did? It feels like that thought excites you. No, we didn’t fuck but we did fool around. It was a wildly sexy situation for both of us, watching Raj drive your mother crazy with passion. If your dad had tried I would have let him I think, I was that aroused, and he has a nice touch. He made me cum.

“Could you stick that tiny dick of yours in my pussy this morning before you go to work? C’mon big boy, back to bed. You can be a little late this one time, can’t you?”

Rajesh seemed only mildly disappointed when Lisa told him that she would not be playing with him again. “It’s OK. I’ll be here when you realize that you need more and change your mind. We can go slow and you will eventually love all twelve inches of my cock. I am patient and meanwhile, I expect to hear from your mother-in-law for a rematch soon.”

When Lisa got home from school that afternoon, she looked through JR’s contacts list for her brother-in-law’s number.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments