Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After hanging up from Lisa’s late-night phone call, Blanche had trouble getting back to sleep. The strangeness of it all had her mind working overtime. She decided to discuss the situation with her husband, John, as soon as they woke.

Uncertain about how he would react, she decided to soften him up with a good breakfast before she dressed for church. She placed a warm plate of bacon and eggs in front of him and sat opposite with her coffee.

“I had a call from our daughter-in-law late last night. She and JR have decided that she may cuckold him with this black man who has been hitting on her at the college. Now she is getting cold feet and wants to meet him here with me chaperoning them.”  John looked up from his food.

“Chaperoning? That’s a strange word for an adult woman who will be cheating on her husband with a stranger. What are you supposed to do?”

“I get the idea that she wants a wing-woman for security reasons but also to show her the ropes. She is terribly naive. I expect that I will do more than sit in the corner and watch. How do you react to that?” John stood up and poured a second coffee for himself and her before answering.

“Well, you might have noticed that I am not as keen about your menage with Tom as I once was. He seems like a second husband to you and an older brother to me. I am happy to have the two of you continue playing, but it has lost its power to excite me so much. But does Lisa want you to play with her new bull? Won’t she be upset if he prefers you to her?”

“She and I are already enjoying sex with each other, and she wants to share this next phase with me. And, truthfully, I have long been curious about what a young black guy would be like. So, you will be all right if we have her guy here some night soon? JR seems to have accepted it happening.”

“Do I have to leave the house or something? I might like to watch too.”

“I’ll tell Lisa that you may want to join in; I’ll insist on it.”

Later, riding home from church with Tom, Blanche broached the subject with him. Tom was not happy to hear that he might have new competition. He had been enjoying his access to her body, noticing John’s waning interest. By the time they got to her house, he was openly sulking.

“Tom, you were pleased about me exploring my sexuality when you were the recipient, and even when Jim fucked me, you encouraged it. Why so possessive now?” He hung his head before answering.

“I guess I feel like your other husband and John seems to be backing off. I want you to myself, I guess.”

“Well, let’s wait and see how things pan out. This is mainly about Lisa and her needs. I am not going to forget either you or John.” She gave him a sisterly peck on the cheek, much to his chagrin, and went into the house. Once inside, she checked her phone to find a text from Lisa asking if they could come over that night.

Blanche was not in the mood to further discuss this matter so she sent a reply quickly outlining her conditions and suggesting the time. Then she prepared a light early dinner for her and John and went to convert church-goer Blanche into slut Mother-In-Law.

At eight o’clock, she answered the door expecting an African American man but was instead greeted by a very tall, slim black man of Indian heritage. He first bowed to her, then ducked his head as he entered. “Where is Lisa?” Blanche asked him.

“She wanted to come in her car. She should be here soon.” He turned, and there she was at the door. She and Blanche hugged before she introduced her companion, “Rajesh, this is my mother-in-law. Blanche, meet Raj. I have told him that we are lovers and want to share him. I hope that is OK with you; it is with him.”

Blanche merely smiled at them both as his large hand warmly engulfed her much smaller one. She felt a small tremor at his touch. “Can I get you something to drink?” She asked.

“Thank you. I do not use alcohol, but I brought some of my family’s special tea to share if you like.” That got Blanche’s attention and suspicion.

“What is in it? I do not use or like drugs,” she said.

It is a recipe of organic herbs that has been in my family for generations. It is a mild aphrodisiac and relaxes tension. I find that it helps strangers to become acquainted. I am sure you will find it pleasant.

Lisa went to the kitchen to heat water and set out glasses. Blanche and Rajesh went to the den and sat together on the sofa. He began to tell her of his background. “I am working on my doctorate in mathematics and teaching a couple of courses to support myself. That is where I met Lisa. She caught my eye immediately, and I have been pursuing her since.”

“It appears that you have caught her,” Blanche laughed. “You know she is married to my son, I hope.” She was getting a crick in her neck, looking sideways and up at his face. She bent her knee and turned in his direction, causing her skirt to ride up her thigh. His eyes briefly dropped to her lap and then back to her face. He smiled at her.

“Yes, I know. It is a specialty of mine to aid wives whose marriages lack something sexually that I can provide.” Just then, John appeared, and introductions were made. “Would you join us in a cup of my special tea, sir?” Raj asked. When John nodded yes, Ray went to the kitchen to help Lisa prepare the drinks. John raised his eyebrows at Blanche, who whispered,

“I checked out his stuff. He is packing, which makes you and Tom look puny. I don’t know how she is going to handle him.” She stopped whispering when the couple returned with drinks. Lisa sat on the other side of Raj and John sat opposite in his armchair.

They spent a pleasant twenty minutes chatting quietly and sipping. Raj shifted his tea glass from one hand to the other while his free hand lightly stroked the leg of the nearby woman. He showed no favoritism, giving equal skin time to each. All the while, he chatted amiably with John.

Before long, both skirts were rucked up, exposing panty gussets that were both showing damp lines. He showed no discomfort with the situation; he might have been describing a movie he had seen to them. John was intrigued by his savior faire in addition to getting aroused. His attention was riveted on what Raj’s hands were doing.

Raj had placed his glass on the coffee table and was caressing a pussy with each hand, his long brown fingers sliding up and over two clitorises and down through swollen, wet pussy lips. His subjects seemed entranced. John had taken out his cock, stroking it.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

The two women seemed in a trance, their eyes looking down at their spread legs and increasingly wet panties. Finally, Blanche seemed to come awake. She reached over and caressed Raj’s cock, which extended halfway to his knee under his pants.

Her hand slid from the tip to the root of the magnificent member, and then she reached across, took Lisa’s hand, and placed it there. She went up on her knees on the sofa and kissed him with lots of tongue. “Let’s all get undressed; I want to see that magnificent beast in the flesh.”

The three of them rose and began to remove their clothes. Blanche looked at John, who remained seated, and said, “Aren’t you going to join us, darling? This might be quite a show.” John looked to Raj, who waved him up.

Blanche and Lisa started stripping each other’s clothes off while the men undressed themselves. John’s jaw dropped when Raj lowered his pants, and a full foot of cock emerged. It appeared to be too long to stand on its own. It slowly rose and fell a couple of inches with his pulse.

Lisa and Blanche looked at each other for a moment, and then they simultaneously dropped to their knees and reached for his monster. Lisa went for the glans while Blanche sucked on his balls while holding his shaft in her hand. Raj stood quietly and allowed them to explore his “pride and joy.”

John watched in awe for a few minutes, then said to Raj, “I hope you have two rounds in you; these women are seriously in heat.” He was stroking himself vigorously.

“When I am finished, they will be weak as lambs and completely sated. I never leave a job half done.” Saying that, he reached down and easily lifted Lisa into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. His cock protruded past her rump, where Blanche took the head in her mouth and laved it enthusiastically, as well as kissing Lisa’s lovely bum.

“Will that thing fit in my little pussy Raj?” Lisa asked. “I want it so badly right now.” She plunged her tongue into his waiting mouth as he sat down, his hands moving to her petit breasts, pinching her erect nipples. She sighed contentedly and experienced a tremor in her abdomen. Blanche settled back on her haunches and watched.

“In time, you will enjoy it in its entirety. Tonight, we must go easy. Stand on the cushion facing away from me and let your mother guide you onto me. Go as far as you can comfortably. I will hold your weight.” He turned her around and put hands on her ribcage, eased her onto his cock head while Blanche directed it to her little pussy opening, sliding his foreskin back to expose his glans.

John moved in until his nose was inches from the meeting point of cock and cunt. It thrilled him to watch at close range; pretty pussy lips stretch around an enormous cock and welcome its intrusion. This time, he would have to wait for Blanche’s turn to see that monster buried deep. But watching Lisa’s pussy lips bulge around Raj’s glans was enough to nearly make him cum then and there. “Oh, my God,” he muttered, expecting Lisa to tap out immediately.

With much vulgar grunting, Lisa tried mightily to impale herself on Raj, without much success. Finally, she gave up and rolled over onto her back and watched Blanche lick her pussy fluids from his cock. John kissed his wife’s ear, and she turned her head for a proper kiss on the lips and then guided John’s face to Raj’s cock.

Lisa watched with jealousy for a moment, then slid to the floor and took John’s cock in her hand. This jumble went on for a few moments, and then Blanche stood up, took Raj by the hand, and headed for her bedroom. John and Lisa quickly followed them.

“Come to Mama,” Blanche said as she lay back on the bed, arms and legs open to welcome this new assault on her pussy. Lisa duplicated her position beside her. John hesitated; his lizard brain rebelling against fucking his son’s wife. Plus he wanted to witness at close hand how much of that cock his wife could take.

He lay on his side, propped his head on one hand, and idly played with Lisa’s pussy as he watched Raj lapping up Blanche’s juices that were flowing copiously from her. Her excitement was contagious and when she came on Raj’s tongue, Lisa orgasmed on John’s fingers. Then came the main event.

Raj moved up until his cock head nudged between Blanche’s pussy lips. They kissed and she reached down to grasp his ass and pull him in. Her feet were planted on the bed as she tilted her pelvis up for direct entry. Her moan was loud and long as his cock slipped slowly deeper. John had a front-row seat, and he was ready to burst almost immediately. Never had his wife become so active during sex before.

Blanche began to babble incomprehensible noises that he had never heard before. She couldn’t stop her head from flopping side to side, almost in anguish. Raj never changed his pace; he took complete, slow strokes from nearly out to almost completely in. Even Blanche couldn’t take his full length, and he did not ram himself to the hilt.

After several minutes of what seemed like continuous orgasms, she gently pushed him away. “I need a break; this is too intense. When he moved to one side, she held out her hand to John. “Darling, can you come soothe my over-heated cunt for a minute, then fuck me gently until I am ready for Godzilla again?” John was ready and waiting.

Meanwhile, Lisa knelt between Raj’s legs and licked all of Blanche’s pussy cream from him. “Won’t you try again?” she asked him, rolling onto her back and opening her legs. “I want you to cum in me.” Once again, Raj was gentle, but this time, he managed to get six inches in before Lisa screamed her orgasm and fell quiet. He pulled out and jerked his cock until it spurted copiously from her pussy to her face in large gouts.

That pushed John over the edge. He came in Blanche’s pussy and collapsed on top of her. She quickly turned to lick up the cum on Lisa’s belly, leaving John feeling left out again. Soon, she was licking Raj, getting him hard for her second session.

John rose, took Lisa’s hand, and left the room with her. They dressed, and he sent her home. “Please don’t ignore your husband. He may be feeling unloved right now. I assume he knows where you are and what you are doing.”

“He is probably playing video games with his buddies. I can be lonely too, you know. But thank you for not taking advantage of my aroused state earlier.”

“Text me when you get home so I’ll know you got there safely.” She pecked him on the cheek and left. John went to watch TV.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments