Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next week was an emotional rollercoaster for John. He had difficulty concentrating at work and woke in the wee hours thinking about the future of his marriage. He wanted to talk with Blanche but he was not sure what he wanted to say or ask.  Someone once said that one shouldn’t ask a question to which one doesn’t want to know the answer.

So, he kept mum. And so did his wife, though she was apparently quite happy. She came home from work smiling; singing as she went about preparing meals; other chores were attacked without complaint. Happy wife, happy life, right? And her lovely a cappella soprano was pleasant to hear.

And he needed to deal with his friend Tom who had cuckolded him with her. John’s fun little experiment to have Tom try to seduce his wife has turned into a bit more than he contemplated. Not only had she been willing to cheat on him, she had discovered a whole new way of life for them both. His ego had taken a serious hit from her ecstatic enjoyment of Tom and his big cock.

Blanche was very solicitous of his well-being, “Honey, can I bring you a beer? Darling, what would you like for dinner tonight? etc.” John made no sexual overtures to her and none came from her. A kiss goodnight and a brief wake-up cuddle before getting up for work. She slept the sleep of the innocent.

Wednesday evening was another rehearsal for the local repeat of the recital from last weekend which John would be expected to attend. He couldn’t tell from when she got home whether she and Tom had stopped for a drink or something together after the rehearsal ended; it was not a standard practice session. Tom did not come into the house either when picking her up or dropping her off.

The next evening at dinner Blanche said, “On Saturday the choir needs to arrive one hour before the performance. I can ride with Tom if you like, so you don’t have to wait around.”

“No, that’s OK, I don’t mind. I’ll drive you.” John replied. He had several friends who he looked forward to seeing there.

He played in his men’s golf group on Saturday morning but did not see Tom there. When he got back home that afternoon, Blanche asked him if they could give Tom a ride to the recital because parking was limited at the church.

Later as they were preparing for the evening, Blanche was seated at her dressing table wearing only a bra and panties. John stepped behind her and massaged her shoulders. “Let’s plan for the three of us to go out for a drink after the recital.” She leaned back into his hands and closed her eyes with pleasure.

“What should I wear?” she asked.

“Nothing fancy, it will be under your choir robe when you sing. But you could skip this,” Her eyes popped open as he unhooked her bra and caressed her breasts, gently rubbing her nipples.

“You want me to go braless to church, you lecher? Shame on you, you’ll be hard all through the performance thinking about my bare tits under my robe.” She reached back and felt for his cock. It started to grow in her hand. “Later,” she sighed. She didn’t put her bra back on.

Tom drove to their house and rang the doorbell. John answered it while Blanche finished dressing. John reached out his hand to shake but Tom grabbed him in a hug. “Hmmph, you’re awfully chummy for a guy who’s fucking my wife,” John said with a smile.

“And you’re awfully formal for the guy who told me to do it,” was Tom’s quick retort. Just then, Blanche appeared. She hugged and kissed Tom briefly then struck a pose for them, “How do I look?” She wore a knee-length skirt and a tee shirt that did little to hide her pert tits and erect nipples. All present approved. John wished he had suggested she go commando too.

The ride to the church was quiet but cordial; Blanche chatted with Tom about the music. The program was Mozart’s Requiem. She did not have a solo part, though both John and Tom agreed that her voice was strong enough.

The ensemble acquitted themselves superbly and were applauded loudly and long. John felt a thrill of pride at their performance. Several of the company discussed an after-performance celebration, but John wanted the three of them to have a private one to themselves. He drove out of town to a bar that he knew of.

It was busy and loud and there was not a table free so they went to the bar. An attractive thirty-ish man offered his stool to Blanche and went to stand elsewhere. She took her coat off and sat on it. John and Tom had to stand on either side of her. Things were so crowded that they were pressed into nearly constant contact with her.

The bartender took their orders and quickly returned with their drinks. “This round is on that guy over there,” he indicated the man whose seat she had taken. Blanche blushed a little as she nodded her thanks to him; the men raised their glasses in salute. “I think I’ve been hanging around the wrong bars,” she joked. John made a mental note to take her out more.

I think your shirt is a big hit,” said John. “I know I’m loving it.” Looking around to see that nobody seemed to be looking, he quickly pinched her near nipple. Now she really blushed. Tom leaned in and kissed her on the mouth while brushing her other breast.

These people must wonder which of us is her husband; or maybe they think she’s a hooker. He liked the idea and he loved the fact that, even in her fifties, a young man finds her attractive. Her nipples looked as if they might puncture her tee.

They were about to order their third round of drinks when the waitress told them that she had a banquet that had just opened up. They hurried over and slid in, Blanche in the middle, her men on either side. The waitress brought their drinks and received a big tip from Tom.

Now it was John’s turn to kiss his wife. “You were wonderful tonight, and I think Tom and I should reward you as only we can.” They kissed again, confusing the waitress. He couldn’t keep his hands off her and he soon found out that Tom was doing the same when their hands met at her pussy. His cock was painfully hard.

He leaned over and told Tom, “I hope you are up for a night of wild sex. I’m ready to learn how you drive her wild with your cock.” Blanche turned and kissed Tom whose hand was inside her pants.

“If you keep that up I may suck your cock right here.” The band came back from break and began playing. She asked John to dance.

He suffered through a fast number as best he could, then they began a slow one. He collected his beautiful wife in his arms and pulled her close. “I love this,” she whispered in his ear, then she hung her arms over his shoulders and laid her head on his chest. Shortly her fingers were in his hair, thrilling him with her touch. She pressed her abdomen hard into his erection. “I want you so bad right now.”

After a couple of numbers, John felt a tap on his shoulder. The man from the bar asked to cut in. Blanche nodded OK. John had to adjust himself, though he couldn’t hide the wet spot on the front of his pants. He and Tom watched her dance with this stranger, chatting away. He whispered something in her ear which made her laugh and bat his shoulder. When the number finished they stayed together and waited for another. John felt a tinge of jealousy but at the end of the second number she returned just as Tom excused himself for the gents. “You seemed to enjoy that young man. What did you talk about?”

“Oh, this and that, He told me how attractive I am and wondered which of you is my husband. When we stopped dancing he gave me his card and asked me to call him.”

John was incredulous, “Might you do that?”

“Well, it was very flattering to be hit on by someone his age; and he is terribly good-looking.” She had a Mona Lisa smile on her face, but no answer, as Tom slipped into the banquet.

She was sipping her drink quietly when John suggested, “Why don’t you and Tom dance? I would enjoy watching you two together. You make a handsome couple.” She held out her hand to Tom and led him to the floor.

Their second number was a slow number. They came together and embraced, her hands on his shoulders, his on her waist. They moved beautifully together as if they had been doing it for years. Soon her head was resting on his chest, her arms around his neck. His hands were on her bottom. She looks really good with him, John thought. She is so beautiful. I’m glad I am feeling OK about him; I really want to play together with them.

They barely moved now, simply swaying to the music. After the second slow piece, the band went back to what the young crowd wanted. Tom kissed Blanche and held her until the other dancers bumped them off the dance floor. By the time they wove their way back to the table, John was paying the check “Let’s get out of here.” he yelled over the noise.

The man who had danced with Blanche raised his glass in a salute to them as they passed by. John wondered what was going through his mind; no, he had a pretty good idea. At the car, he suggested that she and Tom ride in the back seat.

He adjusted his mirror for several seconds before driving off. Blanche leaned over the seat and kissed him as well as she could as they left the parking lot. “I can’t wait to get home so I can have both of you to love.” John wished she had chosen another word, but he was too aroused to get upset. She reached down and squeezed his cock.

She settled back and she and Tom continued what they had started on the dance floor. John unzipped and fished his cock out as he watched them begin making out. Before long her blouse was open and her head laid back, eyes closed.

Her beautiful breasts were standing proudly pointing her nipples at him in the mirror. He could almost taste them, but then Tom’s head blocked his view and he heard the first of many moans of pleasure from his wife. That jealous feeling crept into his stomach again.

“I could suck these all night,” Tom announced before moving to the other nipple. John’s cock was dripping profusely, wetting his pants and the car seat. Looking down he realized that he was speeding. He eased off the pedal and tried to concentrate on the road.

All through the ride home he was treated to the sounds of their pleasure. At one time he heard a loud, ”Oh,” from Blanche. He glanced back to see her eyes still closed. Only the back of Tom’s head was visible, slowly moving up and down between her spread legs. She was pinching her nipples. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

“Don’t go too far. We’re almost home; save some for later,” he called to them. He was thinking, Save some for me. He had to be careful or he would cum all over the front seat.

Just warming her up for you,” was the mumbled reply.

Then, from Blanche, “There will be plenty for you when we get home, lover. I hope you’ve been saving yourself. I owe you big time.” He was not sure what that meant, but he liked the promise. Then they were inside the garage, everyone struggling into their clothes enough to walk into the house.

“Shall we have a drink to cool things down?” Blanche asked. Without waiting for a response she went to the drinks table and began pouring. When she returned, Tom was seated in the easy chair, John on the sofa. She handed John his drink, placed hers on the coffee table and took Tom’s to him.

She sat on the arm of his chair and kissed him lustily. “My wonderful hubby needs some attention. Come join us soon.” Then she sat down beside John and they clinked glasses together. “I loved watching you watching Tom and me in the mirror, wishing I had your cock in my mouth while he licked my pussy.”

They kissed much as she and Tom had a moment before. “Were you playing with yourself while you drove home, thinking of this?” Her hand went to his cock and squeezed. “Look what you’ve done to your trousers. I hope you saved some for me.” She expertly undid his pants and slid them down to his ankles. He lifted his feet clear as she bent to the task at hand.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

“Ooh, lots of precum, goody, I love this taste. Tom’s tastes a bit saltier. Tom come here and try this.”

John thought, Jesus, here it comes. She isn’t wasting any time; she’s going to make us both suck cock tonight. His mind had trouble keeping up. The next moment, Tom was on his knees at their feet. Has he done this before? John wondered. He had no time for questions, before her lips went away and another pair enclosed the head of his cock. That’s when he noticed that Tom was naked, his big cock dripping like his own.

Blanche put her hand behind Tom’s head and pushed him deeper, “Atta boy, show your friend how much you like him. Can you take it all?” John knew if Tom could he wouldn’t be able to reciprocate in kind. His wife stood and stripped her clothes off, then kneeled beside his friend and began stroking his cock. Soon it was at full stance. She bent down and took him in her mouth for a moment.

This all seemed rather clumsy and John was still partly dressed. He suggested, “Let’s take this to the bedroom,” and stood up to remove his shirt and socks. The other two stood and, holding his cock, Blanche led them down the hall; John with a hand on her butt, Tom following with their drinks.

She climbed onto the bed and lay on her back in the center. John had to stop and gaze at her, God, she’s beautiful. Am I crazy to let another man fuck her, even if he is my best friend? But I want to see her driven wild with sex and that hasn’t happened with me in years, or maybe ever. I want to watch closely as his big cock spreads her pussy lips and stretched her cunt to the max.

“Do you mind if I take a photo of your wife John? She said I need your permission.” Tom had his phone out and ready. “Actually, I’d like you in it also.”

“Do I need to remind you that it must not get out?” John said. Tom nodded and John nodded back. Then Tom suggested he lie beside Blanche with his arm under her head. Picture taken, she patted the bed on her other side for him, then turned to John. “I’ve been waiting all week for you to lick my pussy and give me my first orgasms. Will you do me the honor while I suck on this monster over here?”

John was between her legs in a flash. He slipped his arms under her thighs, lodged his tongue between her protruding labia and slowly slid it up until it hit her clit, holding it there for a second. “Oh yes baby, do me like only you can. You guys have me so hot, I may cum in seconds.”

The bed moved as Tom got on and knelt beside her head. John could look up and see his massive cock nudging her lips, framed by her erect nipples like two goalposts. He reached up and took her breasts in his hands, trapping her nipples under his thumbs. “Oh baby,” again. He kept on lapping.

She had not exaggerated; in very few minutes she started moaning, “Oh god, oh god, oh fuck I’m cumming, right now, don’t stop!” Tom’s cock forgotten. Her cries spurred him on. She began thrashing her legs, clamping his head between her thighs, her hands pressing his mouth on her pussy. Then she actually squirted, causing John to recoil momentarily. But he recovered quickly and inserted his tongue into her vagina as far as he could.

Her thrashing finally pushed him aside as she writhed and twisted. Both men sat back and watched, then as she had calmed John held her, “Wow, that was a big one,” she murmured. “Thank you, darling, I think I’m ready for you now.”

John kissed her, but said, “I have nearly cum several times this evening. It has been wonderful. I’m afraid I won’t last two minutes and then will have a let-down. What I would really like is to see you two get together, and maybe join in at some point. Does that sound good to you?”

“It sounds lovely to me if you are sure.” She turned to Tom and held his hand.”I think we may need a helping hand to get him ready again. Look, he has gotten soft.” She rolled onto her belly and took Tom’s flaccid member in her hand. “Come here darling,” she pulled John close and kissed him, then licked Tom’s cock head. John’s heart was in his mouth as she pulled him closer and closer. “Open up.”

Even soft Tom’s cock was quite thick with large veins running the length. The head was shrouded by his foreskin, leaving only the tip glistening with precum. “That’s it, touch your tongue to it and get the taste.” Her hand was urging him closer. Tom patted his shoulder.

“Come on, you know you want to; or would you rather wait until it has been marinated in your wife’s pussy.” By now his cock was fully erect and, close up it looked huge. No wonder she was sore that first time, but I guess she can take it now. He reached out and held the monster, marveling at its heat, throbbing pulse and its heft.

“That’s it, darling, go for it. Here I’ll go first, you just kiss me while I’m sucking it.” Suiting action to word she took the head in, turning her head slightly for John’s kiss. Through some sleight of hand, his cock ended up in John’s mouth. “Yes, suck it hon. Get it ready for me, make it nice and wet to slide into my pussy smoothly. He is still difficult for me to take at first. Wet it good.”

There was no getting around it; holding and tasting a large, erect uncut cock was fun. He could learn to like this as long as Blanche was involved. She had lain beside them fingering herself and watching. “You’re a natural hon,” she whispered to him.

After a few minutes of being fellated, Tom said to him, now put me in her.” He moved between Blanche’s legs holding himself up on his hands, his massive cock pointing at her vagina. John took hold and aimed as Tom’s hips approached her.

John used two fingers of his right hand to open her pussy lips a bit, still, it was a struggle to get half Tom’s cock head in. John spit on the point of connection and watched, spellbound as the head popped in, to a gasp from Blanche. Tom, having been here before, stopped to let her relax and get ready for more.

What a marvelous sight. John was dying to put his tongue on her clit, but there was no room. It was quite swollen, much larger than he remembered from his experience. He hoped that later they could try a position that would permit it. He reached for Blanche’s hand; she squeezed it and smiled at him, though she seemed a little distressed.

“Are you alright?” he asked. She smiled and nodded. A sheen of sweat appeared on her brow, reminding him of when their sons were born. She looked as beautiful now as she had then. Tom was moving slightly, backing his cock head out, then in again.

“We have to go very slowly, but once Tom gets in, Katy bar the door! I will lose all control. Please come up and hold me while we get started.” They cuddled with John kissing her lips and her nipples while Tom eased in little by little.

Soon Blanche was crooning and raising her pelvis to meet Tom’s thrusts, then she hooked her ankles behind his thighs and reached for his ass. “Oh yes, fuck me, Tom. Look, John, he’s fucking me; he’s nearly all the way in. God, I’m getting ready to cum, pinch my nipples and talk to me.” This was a new experience for him.

“Is he fucking you good, hon?” he asked “Can you feel his cock pulsing in your pussy? You look so beautiful; his cock is perfect for you. We should have done this a long time ago. Fuck his monster cock baby.”

“How does her pussy feel Tom? Is it everything you could want and then some? Is she very tight? Can you get all the way in? Stretch her. ” His dirty talk excited them all.

Tom slowed his stroking, turned and said, “I’m going easy this time because I’m near cumming too and I want to fuck her again after we recover.” He then went back to fucking her.

“John, he’s going to make me cum now; tell him to fuck me faster.” she strained up to take all that he would give her, but Tom held back a little as he speeded up his strokes.

“Cum for me my married slut, give it up for me; I want us to cum together and I’m getting there. Tell her to cum John.” Tom kept stroking.

“Cum for him baby, let it go; let him have it all I want to fuck you right now with your pussy full of his hot jism.” Blanche grabbed Tom around his neck, pulled him down and plunged her tongue into his mouth. Her moans were muffled by his mouth but there was no mistake that she was cumming on his cock. Finally, she let her arms flop to the side and her head fall back onto the pillow as she gasped for breath.

“John, in me now!” she cried.

John nudged, no shoved, Tom aside and buried his face in her pussy. That pungent aroma was intoxicating. He licked her clit, “Gently, gently,” she crooned caressing his head. “I’m still having spasms and am very sensitive. I would love it if you would put your cock in me now and add your elixir to the mix.” That was exactly what John wanted to hear.

Her pussy was very loose and slippery from Tom’s cum but it was hotter than he could remember and he came almost immediately. “Yes, let me have it, I want it all, fill me up.” Her hands were on his ass urging him deeper. “Yes, darling….”

They lay like that for a very long time. He was overwhelmed with feelings of love for her. Would it be like this every time?

When he looked around for Tom, he was standing beside the bed with three glasses of water. He gratefully took one and tilted it to Blanche’s mouth. She guzzled it in one slug. He did the same, after which he realized that he was exhausted. This evening had drained him in more ways than one. He lay on his back and closed his eyes.

Movement of the bed woke him. When he opened his eyes he was greeted by the vision of Tom straddling his wife’s chest, his semi-erect cock in her hand and the head in her mouth. Tom was whispering to her, encouraging her to lick his balls. He moved forward to let them rest on her lips. Her hand never stopped stroking his shaft which was growing rapidly.

John turned on his side to watch, but Tom said, ”Be a good cuck and suck my cock while she licks me; better yet, lick her pussy and make it wet. I’m going to fuck the hell out of her this time; her pussy won’t recover for a week.”

Blanche’s head came out from under Tom, “Please darling, help us out. I need this; my pussy needs this.” She raised her legs in the air and opened them for him. There were still traces of their last session oozing out of her.

Suddenly, anger welled up in John. He sat up and announced, “Like hell I will. I can’t stop you from behaving like a whore, but you and your boyfriend are pushing me too far.” He jumped out of the bed and went to the den, fuming.

He was sipping a whiskey, feeling a bit silly when Blanche, wearing a robe sat down beside him. “He went too far, I went too far. I have sent him away. Will you be all right? We didn’t mean to hurt your feelings; we were just having fun.”

“You fucked him again before sending him away, didn’t you? I could hear you from here.” John felt like a petulant child, but his anger was still fresh. Her hand just naturally reached for is cock, which was growing. What a mess! He was angry and yet she still made him hard.

“I let him finish, yes; we were too far gone to stop. We’re sorry. It was just playful banter; you could just give it back to him. Come to bed now. I want to make it up to you.”

In bed, she asked, “What are we going to do about your anger?”

John decided to confront her infidelity new. After a pause to think, his answer was, “As exciting and erotic as your new sexuality is, under it all, I can’t get past your willingness to cheat on me with Tom. It rears its ugly head sometimes.”

“I wish you could look at it as a kindness to a dear old friend in need. He is your friend too.” Her tone was calm and reasonable, her smile sympathetic.

“So, a mercy fuck?” John’s sarcasm was showing.

“It started out that way before I discovered how great he is in bed. I never dreamed that I could have such powerful orgasms. And by the way, I didn’t fuck him until after I learned of your sneaky plan to tempt me.”

“And what about that guy you danced with tonight? Are you planning to call him?” John had not forgotten about that.

“Would you like me to? I haven’t thrown his card away. Let’s discuss it tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments