Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday night, they had a threesome with Tom. In a fit of jealousy, John accused Blanche of cheating on him. She justified her actions as kindness to their mutual friend. Her explanation calmed him down and they went to bed.

Sunday morning, he woke to the smell of bacon cooking. Blanche was plating a full breakfast for him when he reached the kitchen. They ate in relative silence. Afterward, she dressed for church and was picked up by Tom. John dressed and went to the golf course.

Upon arriving home he found her changed into casual clothes waiting for him, soft music playing on the stereo. They sat together and John began to apologize for his outburst the previous night. Blanche raised her hand to stop him.

“I need to say something to you. I was not completely honest about Tom and me. I want to clear the air. When he asked me to go for coffee after church I was pleased, thinking he might be getting over Yvonne’s death, but he complained that he was lonely, missed her, and had no social life beyond golf and watching porn with you. He envied our life together, he said.

“I suggested he should date and named a few choristers that are single. He declined; they were either too old or too young. He contrasted them to me. We sat in the car for a while, then I hugged him and came inside.

“After our next practice, he wanted to go for a drink. There was music and he asked me to dance. It was getting late, so after a couple of dances, I said I had to go home. When we arrived he turned the engine off, turned to me and kissed me. It surprised me, yet it felt good. I kissed him back, then rushed into the house. I was embarrassed and a little ashamed, but I realized that he was handsome and sexy and I had enjoyed it.

The next week, we sat in the church parking lot after everyone had left and he kissed me again, and I kissed him back again. Then he touched my breast and said how beautiful I am. I found myself getting very aroused. I imagined us making love. We kissed for a while until I insisted he take me home. My panties were wet.

“Then we started rehearsals for the performance. After the first, we went back to the same bar and danced some slow dances and kissed a lot. In the car after, I let him undo my bra and kiss my hard nipples. I touched his erection. It felt big; I recall Yvonne once telling me that he had a big cock. My curiosity was piqued and I wanted to see it.

“The next session we parked at a secluded spot and made out in the back seat. This time I undid his pants and took out his marvelous cock. It was so much bigger than yours. I had not worn a bra so he had easy access to my tits, then he started to finger my pussy. I couldn’t resist, I bent down and took him into my mouth, something I rarely do with you. He was so turned on that he came immediately before I could react. To avoid a mess, I swallowed it, something I never do for you. I knew then that I wanted to fuck him.

“That is when he confessed that you had encouraged him to seduce me. I was angry with you both. I decided to kiss you with my cummy mouth when I got home. I didn’t kiss him. You never noticed and we had great sex that night. After, I realized that I like the taste of his cum. That was when I decided that, if you urged him to seduce me, I might let him succeed.

“We played after each rehearsal and both orgasmed from oral and manual stimulations. I didn’t feel comfortable fucking in a car like a teenager, so we talked about taking a hotel room on the choir trip; then I chickened out, afraid someone would put two and two together if we didn’t stay with the company. We were getting frustrated from waiting and you got the benefit of mine. The rest you know, and were involved in; now you know it all.”

John had listened quietly. Finally, he opened his mouth to speak. Blanche put her hand on his forearm and said, “John, I am sorry. I have never done anything like that before and I will never. It started harmlessly enough but morphed along the way into sex, great sex. I do not love Tom, I care about him but don’t love him. I love you alone.” This sounded like the classic hot wife disclaimer to him.

“Not to put too fine a point on it, the difference seems more semantic than functional to me. But now you are in love with his cock and his lovemaking abilities which are a fair bit better than mine. I assume that you are not planning to stop fucking him.” He waited expectantly.

“That depends a lot on you. Yes, he does give me orgasms like I have never experienced before, but now, so do you. They are both wonderful but different somehow. Something in me has opened up. I’m not the same woman I was for years. I hope that you will get to enjoy the new me.” Her hand was now on his thigh, rubbing lightly. “We agreed this morning that we will stop unless you want to continue and participate.”

“Jesus, don’t tell me you fucked him this morning after church!” John felt his temper rising again.

“No. No, we just discussed last night and what comes next. He craves your friendship and respect and fears losing both.”

“Well, truthfully, he has done nothing to be fearful for; we agreed that he could try to seduce you and I was even giving him helpful tips. It’s his success that is the problem. And what he and you both have missed is that calling me a cuck is a red flag in front of a bull. And treating me as one is worse. I intend to be the alpha dog as long as we are married.

“You can do many things without my approval; I understand you are a competent adult. But there is a red line on this issue. It isn’t deciding to buy a new outfit. I would prefer that the two of you curtail your fun for the near term, and I hope you will tear up the card of that guy you danced with. Can you live with this?”

“Yes, of course, darling. We had already agreed on that.”

“I am not a party to your agreements with Tom; he isn’t married to me.” By this time John was feeling like a nit-picking scold, and he didn’t like it. “Sorry, that was uncalled for. Let’s try to resume our monogamous life for a while until I get my head around you and Tom.”

And they did. For the next few weeks, things went back to the old ways with only subtle changes. One was that Blanche was superbly attentive to John’s welfare; another was that their sex life was improved especially because she regularly gave him head and swallowed his loads, and he paid particular attention to licking her pussy until she asked to be fucked.

Things were benign between them. However, John couldn’t rid his brain of images of her sucking Tom’s big dick, especially on evenings when they were at choir practice; and it aroused him. He often greeted her return with his hard cock in his hand wanting sex. One such night she sat beside him on the den sofa.

“You’ve been thinking about Tom and me again, haven’t you? Do you think we’ve been fooling around? What were we doing in your mind, fucking? You know I don’t want to fuck in the back seat of his car.” She slowly stroked his cock. “Or was I sucking his big beautiful cock while he fingered my wet pussy? Did I take him into my mouth, like this?”

She bent down and slid her lips over his cock-head and tongued the underside. This drove John wild, and she sucked him until he came in her mouth. “Oh god, I can’t stand this, have you been fucking him?”

“No darling, I have been faithful to you, only you. But I can’t help noticing that Tom usually gets a hard-on when we drive home. I have patted it a couple of times, but only in his pants. Is that OK?” She got great pleasure from torturing John during sex. Not maliciously, she told herself. “Now, we can’t leave me hanging; come to bed and give me your best, husband.”

tiffany126
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiffany126

After tonguing her pussy to an orgasm, they lay in each other’s arms. “I suspect that you have had enough monogamy, my love. Shall I tell him that you want to play?”

“Why don’t I invite him over for a beer on Saturday after golf? We have not connected one on one again yet.” John replied.

When he got home after golf, Blanche asked if Tom was coming. “He has some errands to do; said he could come later. Perhaps we can induce him to stay for…. dinner.”

So Saturday mid-afternoon found John in his basement man cave watching golf on TV with Blanche grocery shopping when Tom appeared at the door. The nice thing about TV golf is that it is very slow and boring, leaving plenty of opportunity for conversation. Two beers later Tom patted the sofa seat and said, “Good old Naugahyde; we have spilled plenty of cum on it and it cleans up like new.”

That seemed to break the ice for John. He replied, “I guess you’ve been missing spilling your seed in my wife’s lovely pussy, eh? I’ve been thinking of asking her to shave it. As an interested party, what do you think about that?” He was intentionally crude to gauge Tom’s reaction.

“I miss more than that, and I wouldn’t do it. Yvonne did it once; it was a maintenance headache. Have you ever had a whisker scraping your cock while you fuck? Irritating.”

“What else do you miss about fucking my wife?”

“We shared more than sex. We were good sounding boards for each other about our personal lives. Of late, we haven’t been so intimate out of respect for your feelings. I miss that almost as much as the sex.”

“But you do miss her pussy and her warm mouth, don’t you?”

“Yes, of course I do. What are you trying to say, John?” Tom sounded annoyed.

“I’m saying that I know she misses your big cock and that I would like you to help make her happy again.” John reached over and placed his hand on Tom’s crotch. “I’m ready for us to get together again and rock her world.” Tom placed his hand over John’s and pushed it back and forth on his burgeoning cock; then he reached over and grasped John’s.

“I’ve thought a lot about how we were together with Blanche and wondered if we could get it on, just the two of us. Since then, I have had dreams of giving you a blow job to completion.” John didn’t respond, he merely unzipped and opened his pants front. He let Tom finish drawing his cock out.

Tom was on his knees lavishing attention on John’s johnson when Blanche poked her head through the door. “I know this is guy territory, but…… oops, am I interrupting?” She stood at the door watching.

“Don’t just stand there, give him a hand,” John moaned, thrusting his cock deeper in Tom’s mouth. Ever the obedient wife, she kneeled beside Tom and grasped the root of her husband’s cock.

“Welcome back, lover,” she whispered, causing Tom to turn his head for a kiss, dully delivered. A successful transfer of John’s cock was made after which Tom stood up and started to remove his clothes. “Hmm, you have very good taste, Tom, I hope you taste good too.”

“Well, I have not showered since golf this morning. How do you feel about sweaty balls?” He moved close enough for her to nuzzle his crotch. Her answer was to slip her lips over his cock head, while not letting go of John.

“Maybe we should take this show into the shower; John may prefer squeaky clean genitals.” She looked questioningly at him.

“Anything to get you naked,” was his reply. So they all tramped to the en suite bathroom, pausing to undress Blanche on the way. Once in the shower enclosure, there was an orgy of soaping, rinsing, sucking and probing. Blanche especially enjoyed holding Tom’s cock in one hand and guiding John’s lips to it. She was convinced that he could learn to take it all.

“I’m going to turn you bi yet, husband,” she announced. I want to taste Tom’s cum when I kiss you; but not right now. I want both of your cum in my pussy.” Toweling off was frequently interrupted by kisses, nipple licking, and cock stroking, but soon they were all on their backs in bed.

“John, won’t you start things off? I’m almost there but I would love for you to lick my pussy while I get Tom ready.” She opened her legs wide for him. When John got between her legs, the sight of her swollen, deep pink labia, already engorged and moist, made him stop and breathe in her aroma. His thumbs pulled them wider exposing her inner opening. He reached his tongue into it as far as he could, then slid it up and over her clit. Her moan told him he was in the right place.

He opened his eyes to see her pull Tom’s rampant cock to her mouth. “You want that cock don’t you baby? I want to watch these lips welcome him back and watch them slowly devour him, inch by inch.” He went back to licking her pussy.

“Oh yes, get me ready. I want his cock to cum where no one else can. After, I hope you will clean us both up, then reclaim my pussy. Just thinking about his cock has me ready to explode. Oh fuck, here it comes.” Suddenly his mouth was full of juices, squirting from her pussy.

“Oh my god,” Blanche was embarrassed, and John was soaked. Tom couldn’t keep from chuckling at their predicament.

“Quick! Fuck me” she yelled but John had other ideas. He quickly lay beside her and kissed her, plunging his tongue deep into her mouth, at the same time as he pushed Tom down toward her legs. He stayed where he was and watched as she raised her legs in the air. Tom registered his big knob between her pussy lips and held it steady.

Blanche laid her legs on his shoulders. John watched entranced as they slowly merged their sex parts. What a beautiful sight, he thought, and kissed her again. “You are so beautiful when you are being fucked,” he whispered.

She barely managed a, “Thank you,” before reaching for Tom’s ass to pull him totally into her pussy, and off they went into another world. John could only lie there and watch in awe as she lowered her feet onto Tom’s calves to better lever her pussy onto his cock. She whispered a sibilant,” Yess, yess, yess,” just before each of his slow strokes bottomed out.

Soon John couldn’t hold off any longer; he got on his knees beside them and began to stroke his cock. His cum flew out, landing on her belly just before Tom lay down to kiss her mouth and started to fuck with abandon.

Blanche was almost incoherent, babbling and yodeling and demanding he never stop fucking her with his magic cock, until finally, he buried his cock and held it there, pumping cum deep in her.

In his post-orgasm let-down, John’s old jealousy reared its ugly head, but when the pair finally separated, Blanche reached her hand out to him and pulled him down for a kiss. “When you are ready, please hold me. I need to feel your love ASAP.” Tom got up and left the bedroom for the shower.

John stared for a little while at her gaping pussy. Slowly a trail of cum began to appear. He wrapped his arms around his wife and rolled over, so she was on top. They kissed. The heat of her pussy spread to his cock, and soon he felt the flow of her and Tom’s combined juices dripping onto his cock which was becoming hard again.

Blanche felt it too and maneuvered her pelvis to snag it. “Oh yes love, please go slow and be gentle. Thank you for this. I love you.” After John finally came a second time, they fell asleep, Tom forgotten as he dressed and left.

Later, in the evening, John was awakened by Blanche getting up to go shower. He got up too and joined her. “Are we alright?” she asked while soaping him up with her sponge.

“I think we are great, and I think you are wonderful. Next time I want to lick your cum from Tom’s cock before I reclaim your pussy, OK? Maybe I’ll clean it up too.”

“OK, I’ll see to it then. Let’s have some dinner.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments