Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was stunned. After Blanche left I just sat there in a daze. What in hell had I done? Where was all this going to wind up? Was my marriage over?

I roused myself enough to make a stiff drink and walked around the house sipping it. I went into our bedroom, the venue of all the special intimacies of our time together, wondering if they were truly a thing of the past. The first thing I noticed was that Blanche’s nighty was not hanging in its usual place on the bathroom door.

There was an ominous sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that I have not felt in many years. I poured myself another whiskey, went back to the den and sat, staring at the walls. I don’t know how much time had passed when my phone rang. The caller ID read: “Blanche”.

I pressed the answer button but didn’t know how to answer. I simply said, “Blanche,” followed by a long silence as if she waited for me to continue.

“John,” she replied.

“Yes.” Again a pregnant pause.

“Tom and I would like you to join us for dinner this evening. Can you come around six for drinks?”

I don’t know what I had expected, but this invitation caught me totally unprepared. I would not have been surprised if she wanted to berate me further, or if she wanted to apologize for whatever she and Tom had been doing, or if she wanted to come back home, even.

But an invitation for dinner as if they were a married couple inviting a new neighbor to get acquainted. ”You don’t need to bring anything just yourself.”

I was so startled that I simply mumbled, “OK,” ended the call, and put down the phone. I spent the rest of the afternoon replaying the last few days in my head and I began to believe that I was the injured party here.

Wasn’t I the one who had been deprived of his marital privileges for the last several years? The one who had to resort to pornography for sexual release? I was feeling really put upon by her, and now Tom.

Hasn’t she been getting involved with him behind my back? Who knows how far they went and when they became intimate? Yes, I may have put temptation in front of her but she gave in to it. She says she knew what was going on. Why didn’t she speak up and try to work it out with me, her husband of thirty years?

By the time I left to go to Tom’s house, I was feeling angrily self-righteous. By the time I arrived, I was nervous and worried.

Tom answered the door looking rather sheepish. “Come in,” he said, holding out his hand. I took it and we shook. “You know, this was her idea,” he said softly, tilting his head toward the kitchen.

“You mean shacking up with you or inviting me here to rub my nose in it?” I replied sarcastically.

“Both. But I don’t think she meant to cause you more unhappiness.” He was trying hard to be conciliatory; easy for him, the guy who is fucking my wife.

We went to the kitchen. Blanche was at the stove, wearing what must have been Yvonne’s apron over a blouse and shorts. Her long, slim legs looked scrumptious from behind. I had a brief vision of them wrapped around Tom’s hips as he pounded his big cock into her pussy.

She turned when we entered, wearing a warm, welcoming smile that hit me like a ton of bricks. Damn, she is beautiful. The mother of my kids, the woman I’ve spent more than thirty years with. The woman I love. For a moment I was afraid that I would start crying.

She came to me and said, “John” and wrapped her arms around me in a warm hug. I couldn’t reciprocate. She laid her head on my chest and held it there for a long time, then said, “Go sit in the den. I’ll bring you your drinks. I know what you like.” She included both Tom and me.

Tom and I sat without speaking for the remaining time until we were called to the table. We sat opposite each other and Blanche sat at one end. I couldn’t look her in the eye, though I kept stealing glances at her, trying to figure out what was going through her mind.

She seemed at ease in a situation that had my nerves on edge. Finally, about midway through the meal she looked up and started talking.

“You must be quite upset after this afternoon. I understand and I take full responsibility for the situation. Tom is an almost innocent casualty in this. But these past few weeks have been a very special experience for me that have opened my eyes to many things.

“Tom and I have spent many hours discussing our lives and our desires, yours included. And, yes, we have had sex, and it was lovely and, for me, liberating. I hope it has been as good for Tom as it has been for me.” She placed her hand on Tom’s and left it there. “In a way, I suppose we have you to thank for the enjoyment of the last few weeks. I hope that your motive, while not pure, was not meant to hurt anyone.”

I opened my mouth to protest but she signaled me to be silent (a signal I have seen many times in our history together).

“As you know, Yvonne was my best friend and, as a couple, they were our best friends, I’m sure you will agree. Since her death, I have kept an eye on Tom to be sure he was OK. That’s partly why I started riding to church and choir practice with him.

“When our chats began to get personal and he expressed his attraction toward me, I felt I should be a bit receptive, to help him move on from her memory. I may have been a little too receptive, I realized when he tried to kiss me. But I liked it too; it was exciting and forbidden like a teenage make-out session.

“Then when I got home you pounced on me and kissed me the same way; you remember the great sex we had that night? Something that hasn’t happened in a long time. That’s when I began to get suspicious that you knew what was going on. So the next time Tom and I were out I let him take me for a drink and we kissed for real. I was confused and aroused at the same time.

“I made Tom tell me everything. I decided not to confront you but I wasn’t sure how to proceed. I swore him to secrecy and we continued to spend time together and got more and more intimate.

“One night we got so hot that Tom opened his pants and begged me to touch him. I remember Yvonne once hinting that he had a big cock, and he certainly does, bigger than yours. Did you know that?” I nodded, not wanting to admit that we jerked off together.

“‘Well’, I thought, if that’s what John wants let’s give it a try. And I grasped his warm pulsing cock and began to stroke it. He didn’t last long; he blasted a huge load of semen all over his front seat, and me.

"By then we began rehearsing for the recital, so we had many nights in his car doing stuff. I did not feel like I was cheating on you; I felt like you wanted me to become a hot wife like I had seen on your porn sites. Yes, I snooped into what you watch down in the basement.

“It wasn’t long before Tom wanted more, and so did I. I wanted to try all of the things I had seen hot wives do for their lovers. So the next time Tom opened his pants, I took out his cock and I bent down and licked the tip. It startled me when it jumped from my touch, so I opened my mouth and took it in while I stroked the barrel.

“Before I knew it I had a mouth full of warm cum that I felt I had to swallow so as not to make a mess. God, I loved the taste of his cum. I can’t wait to try yours, John.” I had been mesmerized by her recitation to that point, but that woke me up.

“Does that mean you plan to come back home?”

“Of course. I plan to go home with you tonight. When I left this afternoon, I intended to spend at least one night with Tom, but on the way here he reminded me how important your friendship is to him. I do not intend to break up your special friendship for sex. So I thought to invite you here to see if an amicable arrangement was possible.

“Then it occurred to me that perhaps you would like to get the full cuckold experience one time. Would you like to watch and maybe join Tom and me having sex? You seem to enjoy watching on the internet.

“And, just so you know, I have come to realize that I have been a lousy lover and partner for quite some time. I want to change that. You deserve better and I want to learn how to make it better for all of us. You can thank Tom for that; he has opened my eyes to my many shortcomings as your wife.”

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

Up to that point, Tom had not said a word. Now he spoke to me, “Until this afternoon, I thought I was doing what you wanted. But when we got to your house and Blanche told me to wait for her to get a few clothes, intending to spend the night with me here, I got cold feet.”

Meanwhile, Blanche came to my side of the table and kissed me. Her hand went to my crotch, which is when I realized that I had a roaring erection trying to burst from my pants. She gave my junk a quick squeeze and whispered, “So what do you say Sport? You want to watch this stud make your wife’s legs tremble in orgasmic pleasure with his big cock?”

Then she went to Tom and gave him a long, deep kiss. I could see her tongue slip between his lips and her hand disappear beneath the table. One of his hands caressed her beast under her apron.

She looked at me and said, “I’m not waiting for an answer; I’m taking Tom into his marital bedroom and fucking the daylights out of any man present. If you don’t want me to, you had better grab me and drag me out to your car right now.” She pulled Tom up from his chair and started toward the bedroom. As they passed my chair she took my hand and tugged gently. I stood, and like a puppy, followed them.

When we were next to the bed, she turned to me, placed her hands at her sides, and asked, “Will you undress me for my bull, John?” Tom came up behind her and undid the apron strings, letting it fall to the floor. My hands shook as I unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. She shivered at my touch.

She was not wearing a bra. Her breasts looked beautiful and her nipples were as hard as I had seen in years. Before I could move, Tom’s hands reached around and took both lovely tits, pinching her nips. She turned her head to accept his kiss, letting a low moan escape her throat. My cock was throbbing in my pants.

She had on a pair of gym shorts. Not wanting to miss out, I sank to my knees and started undoing them and sliding them down along with her thong. When had she started wearing these? I wondered. She stepped out of her pants and spread her feet apart. What a view I was presented; she had trimmed her pubic patch into a neat triangle ending just above her clit.

The aroma of her sex hit me like a tsunami. I sipped my hands under her ass and buried my face in her soaking wet cunt. “Oh,” A sigh of contentment came from her. Jesus, if this is what sharing her is like, count me in, I thought. But then she pulled me up and directed me to an easy chair against the wall, “Go sit there and watch. When you are ready to join us, undress and ‘cum on down’.

She giggled as she turned and began to undress Tom. She went for his pants; he took off his shirt. He must have been nervous because, unlike me, he was not hard. I don’t know how any man could see that body and not have a roaring hard-on.

Blanche turned him side-on to me and went to her knees in front of him. “Watch what I am learning, darling,” she lifted his tumescent cock and licked the tip, taking away a string of precum.

Then she pulled his foreskin back and slid her lips entirely over his glans. She seemed to be humming to herself as she worked her mouth over more and more of him. She had him hard in no time, and I was near exploding.

Pretty soon, his fingers laced into her hair and he began to fuck her mouth rather more aggressively than I thought good. Most of his cock would disappear and then reappear. But she never resisted or complained. She looked up at him while accepting his thrusts and caressing his balls.

My cock was about to burst. I undid my pants and took my hard cock out. Blanche winked at me, then stood up. She pushed Tom onto his back on the bed, then kneeled beside him with her ass facing me and resumed sucking his cock. I stood up for a closer look.

The sight of her pussy, her outer lips open, and her inner lips glistening with her juices was too much for me. I jerked my cock a couple of times and spurted a large load of cum. I didn’t think that I was able to spurt so far at my age. Much of it landed on Blanche, making her giggle, “Oh yes!”

She waggled her finger at me to come closer, then turned and started to lick the cum from my cock. When I was cleaned up she kissed me, turned back to Tom, and straddled his hips. She took the back of my head in her hand and pulled me down close to where their sex organs were touching. She was rubbing her clit on the underside of his cock.

Here comes the main event, I thought.   Up to now, I was enjoying myself; my wife and my best friend were getting it on with me right with them. Suddenly I was feeling something else. I couldn’t be a part of their mating. I could only watch. I wasn’t sure that I wanted to play anymore.

True, she looked quite beautiful there rubbing her pussy on his cock. But any second now her pussy lips will snag that magnificent cock head and she will work it in, thrust by thrust, covering it with her musky pussy cream. She’ll bend forward and lay her erect nipples on his chest while their mouths come together trying to swallow each other’s tongue.

My fantasy image was about to become reality. I will be left on the sideline to watch and listen to their lust until they cum together. Could I stand to see and hear her become incoherent with the pleasure that his cock may give her? What if she has multiple orgasms on his cock? What if she tells me that she has never had such good sex? I thought I was going to faint.

Blanche, my alter ego, sensed my hesitation immediately, “Do you want us to stop John?” She stopped rubbing, resting on Tom’s thighs and letting go of his cock, both of them looking at me. “Too much?” she asked.

I almost couldn’t speak.“I don’t think I can watch this, I better go home,” I croaked as I stood to gather my clothes from the floor.

“Wait, I’m coming with you,” I heard her say. I turned and saw her look down at Tom. “Sorry,” she whispered to him with a kiss. “I have to go look after my husband, your friend.” She rose and started to gather her things. She looked back at his naked body, his cock soft again, “Plan to have an early dinner with us tomorrow. I’ll call you in the morning and we’ll talk.”

It hurt my heart to hear her be so solicitous of him, even though he is a long-time friend to both of us. Once we were in the car, I apologized to her, “I don’t know why it felt so bad. I have known you were fucking him for weeks now and knew about the plans for the recital trip.”

She didn’t reply immediately, but then, “Well, actually, we haven’t gotten that far yet. The short trips to the church and snatches of kissing and fondling in parking spots were full of talking and relearning oral and manual sex stuff. But I was not about to put my legs in the air in the back seat of a car like a teenager.

“As for the recital, everyone would have known why Tom and I didn’t stay with the rest of them in the arranged accomodations. We would be drummed out of the church probably. So I shared a room with Janice and he bunked with one of the men.” She looked almost ashamed, as if she had cheated on my seduction plan.

“But I sure learned a lot about oral sex and masturbation that I must have forgotten over the years. Tom really is a good lover and I love his uncut cock. I’m so glad you didn’t let them circumcise our boys. I guess having his glans sheathed keeps it sensitive. He came almost immediately the first couple of times I sucked him.

“Tonight was going to be my big night of full penetration sex and multiple orgasms, so I thought you should be here with us. I thought it was your ultimate fantasy.

“TMI?” she asked as she put her hand on my cock and squeezed it. “I’d like to try with you and show you that you are still my main man.” She took my cheek in her hand and turned my head for a kiss. I could taste Tom on her lips and tongue. I didn't mind.

After we had made tender, somewhat tentative love at home, we lay in each other’s arms enjoying the residual odors and the sticky residue of great sex. “I feel bad to leave Tom hanging like we did. Is it too late for you to go back with him tonight?” I asked.

“I’m not leaving you now that we are together. Tom will survive another night. Besides, I want a threesome with you. Let’s see what happens at dinner tomorrow. Right now, I’m very tired; it’s been a long stressful day. Cuddle me to sleep, please; I want to dream of both of your cocks in places that they have never been before. ”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments