Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When John’s wife Blanche kissed him on the cheek and told him she would spend the night with Tom at his place, he was too stunned to react. She said it with the same nonchalance that she would announce a trip to the grocer for bread.

After they were gone, he poured himself another drink and went to sit in the den. The food remnants remained on the table. He put a CD of Arvo Part’s Spiegel Im Spiegel on the player and sat running his whiskey-muddled mind over the events of the day.

He ran through the gamut of feelings; anger, frustration, despair, arousal, and finally acceptance. He must accept that he set this whole thing in motion. At some time he masturbated to the image of them fucking. Her response when Tom pressed his magnificent cock into her pussy blew his mind. He would never forget it.

Never in their more than thirty years together had sex lifted her to such heights of ecstasy. Surely she would not be satisfied with his meager efforts again.

He woke the next morning, still in his chair, in time to get ready for work. He was standing under the hot shower trying to clear his head when the door slid open and a naked Blanche stepped in. “Where did you come from?” he asked.

“I had Tom bring me home. In the wee hours, I realized that you must be upset. I don’t know what possessed me to leave you like that. I was caught up in the afterglow of all the sex and didn’t want it to end. You seemed to be in your cups so we thought we should not flaunt ourselves in front of you.

“I’m sorry.” She embraced him and kissed him long and hard. “Can you forgive me?” He held on to her, cheek to cheek, and simply nodded his head.

As they toweled each other off, she said, “I want to thank you for last night; it was an experience I will never forget and I love you more for it.” She paid particular attention to his erection. “Shall I take care of this for you?” Without waiting for a reply she dropped the towel, kneeled on it, and began to fellate him.

Suddenly his anger from last night arose and he turned away, pulling his cock from her mouth. He went to the bedroom to dress. Blanche rose and followed. She got into their bed, held the duvet open, and called to him, “Won’t you please come here so we can talk?” John knew he couldn’t refuse her; this was all his doing, and now he would have to hear her out. But seeing her there, where he had last seen her being driven wild by Tom’s monster was some combination of anguish, jealousy, and arousal.

He reluctantly got into bed, but he lay stiffly beside her. She resorted to their standard early-morning position, her head on his shoulder, her hand on his belly. His traitorous penis responded. “That’s more like it,” she whispered, “What would you like right now? Do you want to reclaim your wife’s pussy?” Her hand was now stroking his erection and balls lightly.

“Surely you don’t need my meager cock after having his massive tool all night.” His petulance annoyed even him; he felt like a spoiled brat.

“I think you and I have left something unfinished. Shall I tell you about last night?” Her hand never stopped its motions. “I have been thinking about sucking this lovely cock while your soothing tongue works its magic on my sore pussy lips.”

“First tell me everything you have been doing while I was here feeling sorry for myself. How many times did you cum on his cock?”

“Well, you saw the effect when we coupled for the first time. We were both so worked up after the weeks of foreplay and anticipation that it was unreal. I must be honest with you, it was not fun sex, we were making love. At first, I didn’t think I could take his big cock, but he was very careful and went slow.

“Once he was firmly in me, I had electric pulses going through my body from my full pussy through my erect nipples to my brain. I didn’t know that the feelings could be so intense. Frankly, I was only semi-conscious much of the time. I seemed to be cumming constantly and my body seemed to be floating above the bed. I have no idea how many orgasms I had after you gave me my first.” John’s cock rose at the memory of watching them; they were beautiful together.

“When Tom finally pushed deep into me and shot his cum into my uterus, a warm glow infused my whole body. At that moment, a wave of love flowed through me. He stayed hard in me for a long time and I could feel his heart throbbing in his chest and his cock. My legs were still wrapped around his hips.

“I reached for your hand but you were not there; I don’t know when you left the bed.” John’s erection had, once again shrunk. I’m sure that much of my emotional response was due to the alcohol I had consumed to calm my nerves before we started. When his cock slipped out of me I was bereft, feeling empty. I guess that’s why, when he asked me I agreed to go home with him. It was a terrible mistake. I’m so sorry.”

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

By now, John was half convinced that she had come home to tell him she was leaving him for Tom. He would need further reassurance before relenting. “What did you two do later”

“Are you sure that you want to hear?” Her hand had stopped playing with him. She rolled on top of him. He was aware of her warm pussy resting on his cock and her nipples touching his chest lightly. Her pussy lips felt moist and open. He nodded again.

“We went immediately to his bedroom, shedding clothes and touching and kissing the entire way. His cock was at full mast before we got into the house. He flopped onto his back and I pounced on his cock, licking and stroking it. I lifted my leg over his head so he could lick my pussy which still had his cum in it. His soft warm tongue made me cum very soon.

I had a fleeting thought of you, wishing it were your tongue licking me while I sucked him. He wanted me to ride him so we shifted around and I guided him to my gaping pussy and slowly settled onto him.

“I got him about half in me when I realized that I was quite sore. I guess my fifty-year-old plumbing has difficulty taking something so big and deep after all these years. I must have flinched because Tom sensed immediately that something was wrong. He stopped and we just cuddled while I confessed. I ended up sucking his cock like we used to do in the car, but he didn’t cum, then we fell asleep.”

John’s cock was like a yo-yo on a string; up when he imagined one scene, down when he imagined another. “What about this morning?” he asked. “Did you have sex this morning?” Blanche took a moment before she nodded yes. Down it went. “How was that?”

“It was nice, bittersweet because we thought it might be our last. Will it be our last?” She looked up into John’s eyes, not pleading, but sending a clear signal that she wanted to do it again. There it was, the big question. Surely she didn’t mean that the decision was his alone, or his at all probably.

“What would you need me for? You have found a sensitive kindred spirit with an amazing cock who, I suspect loves you. And he is a better lover than your husband.” Blanche rolled off him and lay by his side again.

“Oh, John. I love you; you are my soulmate, not just my husband. And Tom is your best friend. He will not touch me again unless you want him to. He must not lose your friendship, and I must not lose your respect. But remember, you initiated this mess we are in. He and I both know we went too far last night, and we want you to forgive us.”

Damn, there she goes talking like they are a couple, he thought. What have I done? “Well you could stop talking like you and he are married and I am an interloper. Do you intend to keep fucking him?”

“I intend to do whatever will keep us, you and I, happily married. I’ve thought about this a lot and I believe that, once you get past your anxieties, you will enjoy the cuckold lifestyle. I don’t think I am hot wife material, but as long as Tom is available I would like an occasional romp with the two of you.

“I suspect that if he is getting laid regularly, he will find someone else. But until then, you and I can enjoy a whole new set of experiences that may be beneficial. I saw the way you looked at his cock when I first started licking it. You were thinking of joining me weren’t you?” She nudged her elbow into his ribs lightly. “Come on now, ‘fess up. I told Tom and he is up for some guy/guy stuff too.”

“And now, are you going to fuck your wife and reclaim your pussy or do I have to kneel over your face and make you eat me. I may have some leftover cum for you to taste. You do love me don’t you”

“You know I do. And, I suspect you know me better than I do.” He was hard once again and wasted no time burying his cock in her welcoming pussy. It was heavenly, if not very tight. If she had any discomfort, she didn’t reveal it.

For some time now, John had suspected a power shift in their home. More and more Blanche took charge of their finances, and their social life. This was the ultimate relinquishing of control; her pussy no longer was his sole territory. He and Tom would have to compare notes over beers later in the week; maybe another of their jerk-off sessions while Blanche prepared dinner, and maybe dessert for them. They couldn’t both become pussy whipped.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments