Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 10

"Chad goes after Reina..."

90
35 Comments 35
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Karena sat in her office stunned by Reina’s uncharacteristic outburst. Reina Kelly had been originally hired to be the Office Whore for Chad Stephens, their boss and her best friend.

When it was clear that he was falling for Reina, but couldn’t see past his own feet to tell her so, Karena had decided to take matters into her own hands. She took Reina on as her own assistant and hired the tall and stunning Savannah. This new girl fit the description of every other Office Whore that Chad had used and grown tired of. She was blonde and leggy with a gorgeous face and small perky tits. Karena figured she’d be just the ticket to make Chad realize that he wanted Reina and no one else.

But something must have gone terribly wrong, as the feisty little redhead just left the office a crying mess and quit as she stormed out.

Karena didn’t bother to pick up the phone, she marched over to Chad’s office and walked in to see a half-naked Savannah sitting on his couch.

“Where’s Chad?” Karena demanded.

“He’s in the bathroom,” Savannah said, “He told me to leave, but I thought it best to stay put. He seemed so upset when Reina left in a huff. I didn’t think he should be alone.”

Karena looked at her suspiciously and said, “Put your clothes back on and go sit at your desk while I figure this out.”

She knocked on the door, trying to decide if she was going to be tough on Chad or sympathetic. She was growing weary of his inability to express emotions, so maybe it was time to hit him with some hard truths.

But when the door opened, Chad was fully showered and dressed and moving like a man on a mission.

“What the hell happened, Chad?” Karena asked, following him as he strode out of his office quickly, ignoring her. She had never seen him look this angry and determined.

He stopped by Savannah’s desk and, although he was fuming inside, he spoke in a calm, low, almost scary tone, “I won’t be needing your services anymore. What you did in there was despicable, and may very well have cost me the love of my life. Get your things and get out.”

Where did this Chad come from? Karena was taken aback by his confident, controlled demeanor. Before Savannah could argue, Karena spoke tersely, “Your contract stipulates that any action on your part that is deemed unacceptable is cause for immediate termination. I’m guessing you’re the reason Reina left here so unhappy. That’s unacceptable. As the boss, Chad may have needed to be diplomatic, but I don’t. Get the fuck out, you conniving little bitch!”

Karena left Savannah speechless as she raced to catch up with Chad. She found him looking at Reina’s personnel file.

“Chad, what happened? What are you doing now?” Karena implored, “Please talk to me!”

“I’ve spent years not knowing what or who I wanted, Karena. I have felt unworthy of being loved for as long as I can remember. Then Reina came along and everything shifted in my world. She made me feel like maybe I could be more than just a selfish, inconsiderate prick. She fucking held me in her arms and...”

Chad couldn’t finish speaking. He choked up, trying hard to not cry in the middle of the fucking office for Christ’s sake. He just shook his head and headed for the door.

Karena said, “Hey, wait, where are you going?” She was kicking herself for hiring Savannah. She didn’t know exactly what happened, but it had hurt her best friend, and that broke her heart. She didn’t want him leaving the office alone and upset.

“Do me a favor and make sure Savannah is escorted from the building. She just barged into my office while I was with Reina and acted as though I’d requested her for Task 7. I should have gone after Reina immediately but I decided I needed a little bit of time to settle down and find my courage. I’m going to go find her and hope to God she will listen to me,” Chad muttered and left.

Chad plugged Reina’s address into the GPS and started heading to her apartment. He was relieved to see that he had twenty minutes to try to figure out what he wanted to say to her.

He couldn’t promise her happily ever after, he wasn’t even sure he was capable of such a thing. But if he didn’t try to have some sort of relationship with Reina, he knew he would regret it for the rest of his life. He was almost 40 years old, for crying out loud! It was past time to get his shit together and stop running from his feelings. He thought back to a conversation he had with his father when he was younger. “Feelings are for pussies Chad; you’re not a pussy, are you boy?”

Well fuck the old man! He had died a lonely old bastard and no one had mourned his death. Chad realized that he wanted to matter to someone; to be loved by someone. Was that too much to ask?

With his heart feeling like it was in his throat, Chad pulled into the parking garage for her apartment building. Fuck, he should have bought her flowers, he thought. Next time, he thought hopefully. If there was a next time.

With her blue lacy bra and panties practically burning a hole in his pocket, Chad found himself in front of the door to Reina’s apartment. He rang the bell and held his breath, waiting for her to either invite him in or slam the door in his face.

When she opened her door, Chad realized that she was even shorter than he realized without her heels on. She stood before him in a t-shirt, some jean shorts, and bare feet. Her hair was clipped back from her tear-stained face and she looked so unhappy that his chest felt tight and he could barely get the words out, “Reina, I know I have no right to expect you to believe me, but I’m asking you to please let me in so we can talk about what happened today.”

Reina suddenly looked fierce and, although tiny in stature, a force to be reckoned with. She hesitated for a moment, but then nodded and stepped aside to let Chad in.

“You have 5 minutes to convince me I shouldn’t regret letting you in,” she said bitterly.

Chad didn’t want to talk. He wasn’t good at it and he was certain he would screw things up worse. But he had no choice. It was speak up now, or lose Reina forever.

“I didn’t ask Savannah to come in for a Task 7. She took it upon herself to come in and say I had requested her, probably to make you jealous and to make me sorry that I wasn’t paying her enough attention,” Chad began to explain, but even he wasn’t sure he believed the words coming out of his mouth.

“Reina, I’m not good with words. Can I just show you how I feel? I want to continue what we started in my office. But not there! Here, if you’d like, or my home, but someplace where I can take you to bed and make love to you and try to show you my heart, as damaged as it may be.”

Reina looked at Chad and studied his eyes. What she saw there melted her heart and broke down her defenses. She saw a man in need of being loved and of feeling secure. Wasn’t that exactly what she needed too? Would she really risk losing an opportunity to see what it could be like with Chad?

She said nothing, she simply took his hand, led him to her bedroom, and sat down on her King-sized bed. She looked up at Chad, straight into his eyes, and said, “Show me how you feel, make me feel it too.”

Chad needed no further invitation. He sat down on the bed next to her and cupped her face gently with his hands. He drew her face to his and kissed her softly at first. As his tongue started to dance with hers, he began to kiss her more fervently until his longing for her had him needing desperately to touch her.

Sensing his need warring with reluctance, Reina broke the off the kiss and whispered, “Put your hands on me Chad.”

Chad kept his eyes locked with hers and murmured, “Let me undress you, baby. I want to do this right; I don’t want to rush it.”

He slowly lifted her t-shirt over her head and set it aside. Leaning her back on the bed, he took her voluptuous breasts into his hands and squeezed them gently, eliciting an erotic moan. With patient fingers he unhooked her bra and let it fall away; allowing him to take one hard pink nipple into his mouth and the other between his finger and his thumb. While one enjoyed the feeling of his teeth and tongue driving her mad, the other was being tormented by sensual pleasure as he applied just the perfect amount of pressure, rolling and pinching.

AdeleMitchell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMitchell

After switching to make sure both of Reina’s beautiful tits were aptly attended to, Chad used his tongue to lick a slow, teasing line from between her breasts to the waistband of her jean shorts and used his skilled hands to unzip and remove them within seconds. Once he had her naked, Chad continued his journey down her delightful, bare mound to her glistening folds. He licked and sucked, and even nibbled a little, until her labia and clit were swollen with arousal and need. At last, he started to devour her while clever fingers moved inside her. Her hips were lifting off the bed and writhing as she fought to match his rhythm.

Within moments, Reina’s body arched as she screamed, “Oh fuck Chad! Oh my God, yes! Don’t stop! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Reina’s orgasm ripped through her body as she squirted her deliciousness into Chad’s eager mouth.

When she finally caught her breath, Reina smiled up at Chad and purred, “You are really amazing at that!”

Chad smiled back at her, saying, “There’s more where that came from. I hope you don’t have anything planned for the rest of the day, because I intend to spend it showing you how much I want you and need you.”

Reina moved over on the bed and gestured for Chad to lay next to her. He said, “Let me get my clothes off first.”

“No,” Reina replied, “let me undress you.”

Chad laid back and realized that this was something he’d never before allowed a woman to do. With all his rules and policies, he wasn’t used to giving control to anyone. Yet, maybe this was the key to why he had fallen for Reina. Sure, she was beautiful, sexy, and smart, but she also had a way of turning the tables on him.

Reina unbuttoned his shirt slowly, teasing his chest with her pretty, manicured fingers. She slid the shirt back off of his shoulders and admired his strong, well-toned arms and chest. Then she moved down to release his belt buckle and unzip his pants. She tapped his hips to signal a need for him to lift his ass up so she could remove the pants and boxers. Tracing a seductive trail up his inner thighs with a delicate touch, she surprised him with her suddenly greedy hands and mouth on his cock.

“Oh God, Reina, you make me crazy. I’ve never had anyone please my cock the way you do,” he moaned as he laid back and closed his eyes. It was more than just the physical pleasure; emotions overwhelmed him as realized that sex was so much more when it was with someone you were falling in love with.

Reina’s talented tongue teased and tortured him as she played with him and pleasured him, easing his cock into her throat and using that magical tongue on his balls. Chad took her head in his hands and marveled at all of that beautiful red hair. Aroused beyond reason, he pushed her gently onto his cock over and over again until he could take no more and exploded deep in her throat.

“I think Task 1 is my favorite,” Reina giggled as she snuggled up against him and pulled his arm around her. She felt his body tense up and looked into his eyes, realizing that she’d hurt his feelings by suggesting this was nothing more than her performing an Office Whore Task.

“Hey, relax, I was teasing you,” she spoke up quickly. “This is so much more than that, ok?”

“Yeah, sure,” he answered her unconvincingly as he sat up and ran a hand through his hair. He’d never felt so vulnerable in all of his life and wasn’t sure it was a feeling he much cared for.

What the fuck was he doing here? Why the hell would he allow himself to give up control and risk having his heart broken? Every instinct inside him screamed, run, get out of here before you tell her you love her and she laughs in your face.

Reina studied his face and watched the turmoil eating him up inside. She sensed he was a flight risk and knew she needed to act fast or she would lose him to his fears and insecurities.

She hopped out of bed and walked over to her dresser. Opening the drawer, she turned and gave Chad a devious grin, “I’m just wondering how many of these scarves it would take to tie you to my bed and take advantage of you.”

There was a long, awkward pause, and Reina wasn’t sure if she had made a mistake by trying to lighten the mood and be playfully aggressive. She watched his face, worried that he might bolt at any second. But the next thing she knew, Chad was off the bed wrapping his arms around her. He picked her up and swung her onto the bed laughing, “I’d like to see you try!”

The sound of his own laughter was so foreign to Chad, but it felt so good! He flipped Reina on her back pinning her arms above her head and asked, “What were you saying about being tied up?”

His mouth crushed to hers in a kiss so hot, Reina felt like she might burst into flames. Then he eased up, teasing her mouth with his lips and tongue, and she was certain she’d never been properly kissed before. Certainly nothing she’d ever done compared to this!

She longed to put her arms around him, but he still held them above her head with one strong hand. The other hand was busy fingering her hot, wet slit, stopping just shy of entering her.

She moaned as he finally slid a finger inside her and felt her body vibrating with arousal. As he moved his finger in and out of her, she felt his cock harden against her leg.

“See what you do to me? You make me so fucking hard!”

Reina begged, “I need you inside me. Now. Please. God, Chad don’t make me wait!”

Though he was tempted to do so, he knew they both needed this urgency. Denying her now would only break the mood. He would save that for another time.

So, he obliged her as he rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him. Feeling his cock slide into her tight pussy was amazing. She was dripping wet and needy as hell, panting as she rode his cock. Holding her hips, Chad thrust into her with slow, deliberate strokes at first, picking up speed as desire took over.

Then he grabbed a hold of her amazing tits and pinched her nipples, prompting a lusty cry from Reina. “Oh, fuck yeah, Chad!” She screamed as she lost herself in the frenzied movement, as they both came hard together.

Exhausted, Reina collapsed on the bed next to Chad as he pulled her tight against his body. There was no one to interrupt this time. Nothing to spoil the moment. Chad kissed the top of her head and held on while their breathing and heartbeats slowly returned to a normal pace. He wanted desperately to be able to tell her that he loved her, but he knew he would fuck it up somehow. So, he just continued to hold her, praying the right words would come.

Reina cuddled closer and whispered hoarsely, “Do you want something to drink? I’m so parched from all that heavy breathing.”

Chad laughed and kissed the tip of her nose, recalling the amazing moment in his office shower when she’d done the same thing to him. He’d blown it then, but somehow, here he was again with another chance.

“Reina, I realize we haven’t known each other for very long, and I’ve spent a good majority of that time acting like a complete asshole to you but...”

She turned to make eye contact, waiting for him to continue. The raw emotion in his eyes and on his face took her breath away.

“It’s ok if you can’t say it. It’s enough to know that you feel it. And I feel the same way. The words will come soon enough. For now, our bodies and hearts have figured out that we want and need each other,” she sighed, touching his face. “Let’s just enjoy being together without any rules or stipulations getting in our way.”

Reina hurried off to the kitchen and came back a moment later with two glasses of ice water. She handed one to Chad and drank the other one, watching him from over the rim of her cup. She worried for a moment that maybe all they had between them was some really amazing sex.

Then, she saw a wicked grin come across his face as he said, “Finish your water Reina, I have to have you again.”

She took one last gulp and pounced on the bed and batted her eyelashes. Then she surprised him by saying, “If I ask you for something do you promise to say yes?”

Uncertain, but willing to risk almost anything to make Reina happy he agreed.

Reina laid back in the bed and smiled a sexy, mischievous smile, “Can we finish the rest of the tasks sometime?”

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments