Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 20

"Chad shows Reina what's behind the door..."

75
31 Comments 31
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read part 19 yet, I recommend that you do so. If you haven't read any of this series, feel free to start anywhere, but going back to the beginning will help you enjoy the progress that these characters have made over time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you!!"

Chad smiled. He had promised Reina an incredible day of sex that would take her beyond. So far, the first part of the day had been a success, Chad thought to himself. It had started with a couple of hours of delightful orgasm denial that had Reina on arousal overload. He had played with her and teased her and had her on the brink of orgasm so many times that he finally had to fuck her hard and force an intense orgasm with a vibrating wand.

Then they cleaned up with some amazing shower sex and had lunch so that they would both have enough energy for the rest of the day.

Now it was time to show Reina the wicked delights that lay behind the sliding barn door. She’d thought it was a bedroom; but, although it did contain a bed, it was something much more erotic. It was Chad’s private sex dungeon and he’d done things here to women that most men had only seen in porn videos.

He put a blindfold on Reina before taking her behind the door. He wanted her to be inside the room when she saw it for the first time. He was afraid she would be hesitant to enter if she was given a choice.

She giggled a little when he led her in the room, unable to see the decadence that was everywhere. Chad almost had a change of heart when he heard her cute little laugh, then he remembered that she had not only asked, but begged for more. He quickly reminded himself that she had been his Office Whore, and she knew of and enjoyed things that excited him sexually. She would accept this part of him as well, wouldn’t she? He was about to find out.

He removed the blindfold slowly and watched Reina’s face to gauge her reaction. He found himself holding his breath a little, waiting for her to say something, anything, about what she was seeing.

Finally, she spoke, “Well, I understand now why you didn’t tell me about this cabin.”

He couldn’t tell what she was feeling and it was killing him to think she might be judging him as being completely depraved.

Reina looked around the room, trying to process what she was seeing. There were shackles and a diagonal cross on the far wall, a bench that sat next to a case on the wall that was filled with whips, crops, floggers and paddles, and there was a suspension device in one corner of the room. In another corner there was what looked like an examination table with a tray full of items for insertion. Up against another wall was a large bed, complete with restraints. On yet another wall, there were ropes and chains.

Reina’s head began to spin as she tried decide what she was feeling.

Chad reached for her hand and looked into her eyes. He could see she was unhappy and he felt like an idiot now for bringing her here.

“Reina we can just go home if you’d rather,” he said softly.

Reina identified the emotion she was feeling as jealousy. She shook her hand free of Chad’s and felt the hurt about to come tumbling out. Not wanting to sound like a crazy, emotional girlfriend, she took a deep breath before she answered him.

“We’ve been together for almost a year, Chad,” she began, working hard to keep her voice sounding controlled and calm. “Why am I only finding out about this place now? Is it so you could bring other women here to punish and use? Clearly this has been a part of your world for some time now. You don’t honestly expect me to believe that you have denied yourself this type of sexual adventure all this time, do you?”

Chad was dumbfounded. He’d expected her to be a bit overwhelmed by the extensive nature of the dungeon, but he never thought she’d accuse him of cheating.

“Are you serious? Reina, why would I bring anyone here besides you? You’re my whole world and I’ve been waiting for the right time to share this with you. When you asked for more, I took that as a sign that the right time was now,” Chad said loudly.

“I may be naive about some things, Chad, but I’m not a fucking moron. This place is spotless! Not a speck of dust anywhere. For a place that hasn’t been used for over a year, it sure as fuck is clean!” Reina screamed.

She was hurt and humiliated. How could she have been so fucking stupid! She ran out of the room and grabbed a blanket to wrap around herself and started to cry.

Chad moved to put his arm around her and she jerked away, screaming, “Don’t fucking touch me! Find me something to wear besides my damn coat and take me home.”

“No, Reina, we aren’t going anywhere until we talk about this!” Chad screamed back at her.

He took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. He realized that screaming wasn’t going to get them anywhere. He needed to calm down. He was angry at Reina for falsely accusing him of being unfaithful. A year ago, he’d have said, “Fuck it!” and would have taken her home.

But things were different now. HE was different now. They had built a life together, based on trust and love, and he’d be damned if he would let her push him away now.

“Look, before you say another word, please let me talk,” Chad said trying to sound calm. “You were the one who taught me how to talk and how to listen with my heart. All I am asking you to do is listen now with your heart. If, when I’m done, you still want to leave, I will take you anywhere you want to go. Okay?”

Reina merely nodded. She could hardly argue when he’d thrown her own words back in her face. She was pissed, but he was right. So, she sat down and nodded again.

Chad marveled at the fact that, despite feeling hurt by her accusation, all he wanted to do was put his arms around her and take away the miserable look he’d put on her face. And here he was, a man who once was incapable of expressing his feelings, about to pour his heart out to her.

“First of all, I love you Reina. I’ve never loved anyone but you. I will never love anyone else but you for the rest of my life,” Chad said earnestly.

He wanted to say so much more to her right now; to reach into his jacket pocket and…no, he thought, this wasn’t the right time for that.

“I wanted to share this cabin with you a long time ago, but I worried that you would find it, and me, disgusting and depraved,” he said, his heart beat wildly in his chest.

“I enjoy the kink of BDSM, but I can live without it. I can’t live without you. So, I decided to wait until I felt confident that bringing you here wouldn’t have you running as far away from me as possible. Then as time went on, we got busy at work and we were creating a life together. I’ve been happy with our sex life, more than satisfied, and I’d actually sort of put this place out of my mind until you asked for something more,” he continued, not sure if he should happy or worried that Reina hadn’t tried to interrupt him yet.

“Yesterday, I told you I needed to time to prepare. So, I called Karena and asked her if she could arrange to have this place cleaned for us. Her sister is a professional house cleaner and she came to make sure the place was spotless. I didn’t want anything to seem dirty or unsavory for you. I wanted you to be turned on, baby. I wanted to give you an adventure you would enjoy without worrying about dust or spiders,” he added trying to make her laugh.

Reina took a deep breath. She knew she could check out his story. She could check his phone, she could call Karena and ask her directly, but hadn’t she been demanding trust from Chad all this time? Still, she had this nagging feeling that he was keeping something from her.

“When was the last time you brought a woman here and who was it?” she asked, her tone demanding.

Without hesitation, Chad answered, “It was the weekend of my 39th birthday and I was here with Jessalyn. Clarence was here too. We had a weekend of drinking and debauchery. Jessa actually preferred Clarence to me, and it was about a week later that I realized I had already lost interest in her, but had kept her on because we’d had the weekend planned for a while.”

EdgingLina_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdgingLina_TS

Reina sighed. No one could make up all those specific details on the spot like that. She’d told him she wasn’t a moron, but she sure felt like one at the moment. Her eyes welled up as she tried hard not to cry. Chad felt his heart nearly break when he saw a single tear roll down her cheek. He needed to make this right, to make her smile.

“Then about a week later, Karena had hired a new Office Whore for me. The very first time I called her in for Task 1, I knew that I’d never be the same,” he said, hoping she’d look at him.

“She seemed so nervous, but the moment she put her hands on me, I knew she had me hooked. She looked so innocent, but she sucked my cock like no other woman ever had. She did this little thing where she took me all the way into her throat and slid her tongue down to lick my balls. Fuck that was hot!” Chad said, grinning, as Reina looked up with a hint of a smile.

“Now mind you,” Chad went on, “with my previous Office Whores, I could usually enjoy a good half hour of licking and sucking. But this hot little redhead got me off in less than ten minutes! So, you can see why I’d be reluctant to lose her.”

Reina started to speak, but the words got caught in her throat.

So, Chad kept going. “I didn’t realize it at the time, but I think I fell in love with her right then and there. She was this amazing mix of innocence and minx. Eventually, I couldn’t help but give her my heart. She takes such good care of it for me. I wish I could say I did the same with hers.”

Reina thrust herself into Chad’s arms and wrapped her own arms around his neck. He held on tight and kissed her softly on the top of her head. He was beginning to understand that love was hard work, but damn worth it.

“Can you forgive me for not trusting you?” Reina asked with her face buried in his chest.

“Only if you forgive me for not trusting you enough to tell you about this place sooner. If I had communicated better with you, this wouldn’t have happened,” Chad answered.

Reina giggled.

Chad drew her face upward with his hand to look at him. “Ok, I’ll bite. What’s so funny?”

“I’m sorry, poor timing on my part to giggle at that moment. But a year ago, Chad Stephens would never have thought about communicating his feelings,” Reina replied.

Chad smiled and hugged Reina tightly. “And look at us,” he said laughing, “we worked through a problem without being in the shower.”

Reina’s heart skipped a beat. He was right! Clearly, they were making progress. Suddenly thinking of sex in the shower was making Reina feel aroused.

She looked up at Chad and asked, “Can we start over from the moment you slipped the blindfold off of my face?”

Chad grinned seductively. “I really should spank you for not trusting me!” he teased her.

“Then let’s go back in and you can choose what you are going to spank me with,” Reina answered playfully.

“I will gladly do so, but I need to say something else before we go back in,” Chad said, his face taking on a serious look. “I know that I’ve been with way more women than a normal boyfriend. Especially when you consider that none of them are actually exes. They were merely bodies to fuck. I was never mean or hurtful to any of them, but they didn’t matter. I can’t change what came before you. I can’t undo being the man who fucked women like they were disposable. I can’t change the past. But I can promise you that my present, and my future, have purpose and light and meaning because of you. I have love and joy in my life with you. I never thought I’d ever feel worth being loved, but you changed all that for me. I told you before that I could live without all this stuff. We’ve managed to have a pretty incredible sex life, of the non-vanilla persuasion I might add, without all of this. But if you truly want this from time to time, I’d like to share it with you. I’m not looking for you to be my sub, but it’s hot as fuck when you are submissive to me during sex.”

Reina took in all that he had said. She thought carefully about what she wanted to say. Then the words came spilling out of her.

“Chad, I wanted you from the moment I met you. You helped to discover how much I enjoy sex and how much better it is when it’s with someone you love. You’ve given me the ability to embrace being a dirty little slut without feeling bad about myself. You’ve taught me that there is nothing wrong with a good, healthy sexual appetite. I love being submissive to you during sex because it’s incredibly erotic. Try that shit outside the bedroom, or the dungeon in this case, and you’ll have one pissed off little redhead to deal with. But that’s just it, you don’t ever do that. You always make me feel like we are equal partners in this relationship and that you value my opinion,” Reina said, her heart bursting with love.

Chad took Reina by the hand and said, “I do value your opinion.”

“Good,” Reina said, pulling Chad by the hand and leading him into the dungeon, “because my opinion right now is that we shouldn’t waste any more time talking. I want my spanking now please, sir!”

Chad followed with pleasure. The moment had seemed right again, but then it passed just as quickly. But that was ok. There was a horny little redhead begging to be spanked, and the ring in his jacket pocket wasn’t going anywhere.

They spent the afternoon as master and slave, as Chad spanked her first with his hands before trying out the variety of whipping devices. Reina seemed to prefer the leather crop, so Chad made a mental note to take that home.

Next, he strapped her onto the examination table and played doctor and patient with her; probing her pussy and her ass with all sorts of phallic-shaped devices. Her body was humming as he teased her mercilessly with vibrators and dildos. And when he straddled her face and thrust his cock in her mouth while her other orifices were delightfully filled and buzzing, she took him deep in her throat and sucked him dry.

Finally, after nightfall, he strapped her to the bed, spread eagle. He’d thought about the St. Andrew’s Cross, but figured he’d save that for next time. Clearly there would be a next time, as Reina seemed to thoroughly enjoy everything the dungeon had to offer so far. Chad teased her with feathers and ice cubes before he licked her clit and had her hips bucking as she screamed out his name and squirted her sweet cum in his mouth.

When, at last, he untied her, Chad flipped her over on her hands and knees and rammed into her pussy till she came again hard. Then he treated himself to a mind-blowing orgasm as he switched to her ass, pumping his cock in her until he was ready to cum. At the last moment, he pulled out of her ass, rolled her over quickly and came on her tits. They collapsed together, completely spent, sated beyond belief.

He’d sent a text to Karena earlier, during a bathroom break, saying that he and Reina wouldn’t be in to work the next day. He was glad he’d had the good sense to plan ahead, as neither one of them seemed able to move a muscle.

He switched off the lights and held Reina close to him. In the dark, he heard Reina murmur sweet words of love and contentment. He wondered how it was possible to wake up each new day and love her more than he had the day before. He had called her his miracle on more than one occasion, and it was the truth. And, yes, he could live happily with her, without this cabin in the woods with its decadent dungeon. But holy fuck, she really enjoyed everything they did here!

Suddenly overcome with emotion, a single tear of joy rolled down Chad’s face. He’d found love and joy, and the best sex a man could ever dream of, all in one woman.

She was already out like a light when Chad whispered, “I love you, Reina.”

As he drifted off to sleep too, he wondered if she’d make him wait and think about it, or if she’d say yes right away, when he asked her to marry him in the morning.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments