Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 12

"Chad and Reina spend the night together, but can they make a relationship work beyond the office?"

77
26 Comments 26
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Reina heard the phone ring as she was about to get in the shower with Chad.

“I should really answer that,” she said looking at the display on her cell, “It’s Karena.”

She pulled on Chad’s white button-down shirt to stop herself from shivering.

“Hello?” She answered with a question in her voice.

“Reina! Finally! It’s me Karena. I’ve been trying to get ahold of Chad and thought maybe…”

“He’s here, but he’s a little busy,” Reina interrupted, laughing. “He’s fine, I’m fine, I am going to come back to work tomorrow if you still want me to be your assistant.”

“Of course, I do! I will see you both tomorrow then,” Karena giggled.

Karena smiled as she hung up the phone. Not only was she the Office Manager of Chad’s firm, she was also his best friend. She had been trying to figure out a way to get Reina and Chad to see that there was so much more to their relationship than the boss and his Office Whore. It appeared that they were finally getting to that point all on their own.

Reina returned to the bathroom and found herself with two strong arms wrapped around her as Chad pulled her into the shower. Turning her to face him, he kissed her deeply as the hot water rained down on their entwined bodies.

“You’re getting your shirt all wet,” she murmured between kisses.

“It looks nice like that on you, I can see your beautiful tits through the wet material,” Chad answered, playfully.

It felt so good to be with her, holding her, kissing her, and making love to her right here in her shower. He lifted her up and held on to her as he slid his hard shaft into her hot, wet pussy. Reina moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately as he thrust into her with agonizingly slow strokes.

“Faster, Chad, you’re driving me crazy here!” she begged.

“That’s the idea, baby,” he answered with a devilish grin.

But soon enough, he couldn’t hold back and he drove his cock into her, moving harder, faster, and deeper, until he felt her body shaking as her orgasm took her over the edge, and then dragged Chad with it as he came deep inside her.

They found themselves, once again, on the floor of the shower, bodies still trembling from the pleasure they brought to each other.

“This is becoming a habit,” Reina giggled.

“Yes, but it’s one I don’t seem to mind,” Chad answered as he kissed her forehead, and then the tip of her nose.

She smiled up at him. The shower seemed to be one place they could actually communicate without misunderstanding each other. They would clearly need to take lots of showers if this relationship was going to work. She pushed her sudden concerns out of her mind and gave herself permission to just enjoy the moment.

After drying off, Reina was about to grab one of the shirts her ex left behind for Chad, but thought better of the idea. She didn’t want to do or say anything that would set him off and spoil their lovely mood. So, she offered to throw his shirt in the dryer on delicate so it would at least be dry enough to wear when he left.

“Who says I’m leaving?” Chad said raising an eyebrow. “Maybe I want to spend the night.”

“Maybe you should ask first,” Reina teased.

Chad gave her a playful slap on the ass. He wanted very much to stay the night and now he wasn’t sure if it was too much, too soon.

Reina saw the cloud of doubt in his eyes and quickly added, “I’d really like you to stay.”

So, he stayed; and they laughed, made love, talked, and ate heated up left over pizza from her fridge. Then they cuddled up in Reina’s bed and let the exhaustion from a million different emotions carry them off to sleep.

The next morning, Chad woke early. He knew he needed to go to his place for a change of clothes. So, he slipped out, leaving her a note that said,

Good morning, beautiful! I went home for a change of clothes. I will meet you at the office. Don’t forget, at some point today, you will be called to my office for Task 12. So be a good little Office Whore (for at least one more day) and wear something sexy. Oh, wear panties too! Humor me.

Chad got to the office a little early, despite having to leave Reina’s to go home and get ready for work. Karena was in the break area pouring herself a cup of tea when she saw him come back for his own cup.

“Here, take mine,” she said, pouring herself a new cup. “So, I’m guessing you don’t want me to start looking for a new Office Whore to replace Savannah. I’m really sorry that she turned out to be such a bitch. I’m usually better at vetting these women.”

“I’m not sorry,” he replied. “If she hadn’t forced my hand, I might not have gotten brave enough to go after Reina yesterday.”

Karena smiled and pushed her luck a little, “So, do I get any details?”

“Nope, not this time,” Chad said grinning, “Let’s just say she makes my world brighter. I know, that sounds lame.”

“No, Chad, it sounds wonderful. You look happy, you sound happy, now don’t screw it up!” Karena gave a friendly warning and turned to head back to her office.

“Karena,” Chad called after her, “I know she’s your assistant now, but I may need her from time to time.”

Karena just smiled and kept walking.

When Reina arrived to the office, she sat down and got down to work right away. Leaving early yesterday had put her behind, but she knew she would get caught up if she could stay focused.

However, staying focused proved to be trickier than she’d realized. Every time the phone rang, she hoped it was Chad, but it wasn’t. He must be busy trying to catch up on yesterday’s work as well, she told herself. But she found herself growing impatient when lunch time came around and he hadn’t called her in yet. She decided to eat lunch at her desk since she didn’t want to chance missing his call.

Shortly after lunch, the phone rang again. Finally, it was Chad!

“Reina, Task 1 please,” he said in a sultry voice, then hung up.

So, he’s going to make me wait, she thought. No worries, she was really good at Task 1 and she knew that Chad enjoyed the way she sucked his cock very much.

As she entered her office, she realized that she was interrupting what sounded like the tail end of a call with his friend, Clarence.

“Yes, yes of course. Yes, she’s an amazing slut! She’ll suck you dry, man. Yes, best head I’ve ever had. Yep, I will make sure to send her over to you. Have a good one, Clarence,” Chad said hanging up the phone.

Reina just stood there, unable to process what just happened. Chad looked up as if just realizing she was there and smiled.

“Hey, baby!” he said as he got up out of his chair. “Close and lock the door and come over here on the couch with me. God I’ve wanted you all day!”

Still stunned, Reina felt like she was walking in slow motion. Had she really just heard Chad say he was going to send her over to Clarence? And, if so, why was he so excited to get her on the couch? She tried hard to push back the ill feeling in her stomach.

Chad seemed oblivious to her sudden anxiety. All he could think about was how much he wanted Reina. He knew they had talked about Task 12 last night, but he was so pressed for time, he figured he’d at least let her work her magic on his cock.

“Leave your clothes on, baby, I don’t have much time right now,” Chad said nonchalantly. “It will be worth the wait Reina, I promise. I will be sending you over before you know it.”

Dayanasexxx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dayanasexxx69

What did he mean? Reina felt panic rise inside her. Was he seriously sending her over to Clarence?

Say something, she told herself. But the next thing she knew, she was on her knees with Chad’s cock in her mouth. She licked it sucked it, and swallowed it like the good little Office Whore she was, she thought to herself. It didn’t take much effort on her part, as Chad was clearly aroused and he came quickly in her throat.

When he opened his eyes, he saw she was crying. Jesus, he thought, what did I do now?

“Hey, beautiful, why the tears?” he asked, holding her face in his hands. “I promise we will get to Task 12 either later today or tomorrow.”

“Would that be before or after you send me over to Clarence?” Reina asked bitterly.

“What are you talking about?” Chad asked, confused and frustrated.

“I didn’t mean to overhear, but as I was walking into your office, I heard you telling Clarence on the phone that I gave the best head ever and that you’d be sending me over. Then you even told me that you’d be sending me over. I don’t understand Chad,” Reina spoke softly, tears streaming down her face.

Chad dragged a hand through his hair and took a deep breath before he spoke. He wondered if they were just doomed to always misunderstand each other. He felt frustrated, but clearly her tears were his fault, even if inadvertently.

“Reina,” he spoke patiently, “Clarence called asking if I was ready to share you yet. I told him that you were no longer my Office Whore, that you work as Karena’s assistant now. He asked if I could recommend one of the former girls who worked for me, since he is looking to hire his own Office Whore. I mentioned Savannah, told him she’d be perfect for him. I was talking about her, not you. Why would you think I would send you away?”

“I don’t know. I’m sorry I misunderstood. I think I’m just tired,” Reina lied, wanting desperately for this conversation to be over so she could retreat.

Chad looked perplexed. He knew, somehow, that what he told her wasn’t enough to clear the doubt that was clouding her eyes. But he had a meeting and he was hoping to get it over with quickly as he wanted very much to have his Task 12 time with her still. He lifted her face to look at his, but her eyes still wouldn’t make contact with his. So, he gave her a light kiss on her pouty lips and said he’d try to hurry back.

Reina took a moment to wipe the tears from her face. Then she went back to work and tried hard to not think about the fact that Chad had lied to her last night when he said he’d never touched Savannah. And it hurt her feelings that he had told Clarence that Savannah was the best head he’d ever had. She had believed him when he told her no one had ever sucked his cock like her. She was being stupid, she thought, but she couldn’t help how she felt. Clearly being with Chad was going to be harder emotionally than she had thought. Suddenly she wondered if she was up to working this hard at a relationship. Unsure, she willed herself to concentrate on her work so she could push all of this out of her mind for a while.

Chad struggled to concentrate on what was being said at his meeting. He was too busy trying to figure out what he’d said wrong to Reina. He felt guilty for thinking it, but this was one of the reasons he’d had better luck just fucking Office Whores. No feelings to worry about, just sexual satisfaction, guaranteed. Maybe he just wasn’t the relationship type.

When he returned to the office, there was no sign of Reina. He checked the break room, the conference room, and Karena’s office. Kar was on the phone and had simply shrugged her shoulders when Chad had asked where she was. Unable to find her, he went to his office to think a little.

He sat down at his desk and decided to send her an email. He figured that way he would be able to think about what he wanted to say instead of putting his foot in his mouth.

Hey Reina,

I’m not sure where you are at the moment. I was hoping we could talk, but maybe this is better. I have a bad habit of screwing things up when I try to talk to you.

I’ve been trying to figure out what I said to make you so unhappy earlier. Whatever it was, I hope you’ll give me a chance to sort things out with you.

I’ve never felt like this before about anyone.

Chad

He read it over twice, then clicked send. Two minutes later, his email chimed. That was quick, he thought.

Hey Chad,

Meet me in your shower. We seem to be able to communicate there. I want to make this work. But I need you to be honest with me about Savannah.

Reina

Confused over what she meant about being honest about Savannah, Chad hesitated a moment. Then he realized that he wanted to make this work too. So, he took off his clothes and waited for Reina in his shower, trying hard not to feel foolish as he did.

He didn’t have to wait long, as she seemed to materialize out of nowhere. Within seconds she was naked and joining him in the shower.

“Put your hands on me, Chad,” Reina pleaded, “I need to feel connected to you. I’m so tired of being angry and hurt.”

Chad took her into his arms and held her as the shower beat down like rain. He kissed the side of her neck softly and moved his hands to caress her beautiful round tits. Bending down, he took first one into his mouth, then the other; sucking each with fervent desire. Then he brought his mouth to her ear and whispered, “Whatever I said or whatever you heard me say, know this, Reina Kelly, you’re the only woman I want. You’re the only woman who has ever made me feel like I mattered.”

“Answer one question, Chad, and I can put this to rest,” she spoke carefully, “Why did you tell Clarence that Savannah gave you the best head you ever had after you told me last night that you never touched her?”

His confusion suddenly lifted, he laughed, “Ah, I’ve hurt your feelings, have I?”

Reina pulled away, defiantly, not finding any humor in his words.

Chad pulled her close again and said, “I never touched Savannah, but I wanted him to think she was the best so he’d quit bugging me about having a taste of you. Clarence likes to feel that he can always one-up me. If I admitted to him that you were the best at everything sexual under the sun, he’d have never stopped trying to get you to jump ship.”

“You make it hard to stay mad at you,” she finally responded, “and that’s really annoying sometimes.”

Chad laughed, “Well why don’t we see if make-up sex is as amazing as everyone says it is.”

He pushed her up against the wall of the shower and spread her legs, pushing two fingers inside her pussy. God, she was so fucking wet! He got down on his knees and kissed her bare mound. Reina moaned as his tongue found her clit and she ground her pussy onto his face as his fingers continued to slide in and out of her. He stopped suddenly and said, “So are you ready for Task 12?”

“Not yet! Fuck! I need to cum so bad, and you owe me make up sex!” Reina cried out.

“Put your arms around me and hold on tight baby, I’m going to fuck your delicious little pussy and make you scream even louder!” he bellowed.

As they held onto each other, Chad fucked Reina like a man gone wild, and delighted in her screams as they came hard together. And, of course, moments later they were on the floor of the shower, laughing.

He smiled as he kissed the tip of her nose. “Wear another sexy bra and panty set tomorrow,” he said playfully, “and don’t touch yourself tonight. I want you needy and begging for Task 12 tomorrow afternoon.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments