Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 41

"Chad grapples with just how far he can let himself go with Reina in the dungeon."

57
32 Comments 32
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Impact play has been a part of Chad and Reina's relationship, but he takes things further as he straps her onto the St. Andrew's Cross for the first time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Can he find a way to allow himself to be both her husband and her master? Can she convince him that she's ready for him to stop holding back?"

Chad woke up to a sexy redhead with her mouth on his cock and her hands on his balls. God it felt so good! He reached down and grabbed two handfuls of red hair and held her head firmly in place while he fucked her sweet mouth. He was surprised by the sound of her gagging as normally she took his shaft in her throat with no trouble. He didn’t let it stop him though, he was too close to cumming. Just as he felt his sac tighten, he looked down to see the ladybug on the back of her neck. “Fuck!” he shouted as he realized, too late, that his balls emptied into the throat of his wife’s twin sister, Sydney.

She lifted her head and grinned at him, his seed spilling down her chin. With a wicked smile she said, “You’re fucked!”

Chad didn’t dream often. Or, if he did, he didn’t remember them. So, when he woke up at 3:00 A.M. startled by the vision of being in bed with Reina’s sister, he was sweaty and clammy.

“Are you okay?” Reina asked as she turned over in bed. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

“Worse,” he said, “a demon! What a fucking nightmare!”

“Come cuddle with me, I’ll make it all better,” she murmured as she nuzzled his arm.

“I doubt you’re going to want me to cuddle when I tell you about the dream,” he sighed.

“Chad, it was a dream. Whatever you did, I’m not going to be mad at you for something that isn’t real,” she assured him. “You can tell me about it.”

“Even if that dream was waking up to your sister sucking my cock?” he said nervously.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Reina shouted as she sat up in bed instantly. “You’re dreaming about her?”

“You just said you wouldn’t get mad!” Chad reminded her.

Reina took a deep breath. He was right, she had said she wouldn’t get mad. But, what the fuck? Why would he dream about Sydney?

“You’re right. It was just a nightmare, not your fault,” she said still feeling annoyed.

Chad could tell she was still pissed. But he couldn’t control what he dreamed about, could he? It wasn’t as if he was thinking about her.

Chad put his hand on hers, “That’s why they call them nightmares, right? I love you, Reina. If I had anything to hide, I wouldn’t have just blurted out what the dream was about.” He described the dream to her, including the horror he felt when he saw the ladybug tattoo.

She sighed, “I guess you’re right. It’s still the middle of the night, let’s just try to get some more sleep. It will all seem better in the morning.”

Chad let go of the breath he didn’t realize he was holding and snuggled close to Reina. Just being next to her made him feel so safe and loved. He had no trouble drifting back off to sleep.

Reina struggled with her feelings for a bit before sleep reclaimed her. She eventually realized she was being silly and let herself relax enough to rest.

When they woke again around 7:00 A.M., Chad sensed that Reina was still a bit miffed. He supposed if the tables were turned, he’d have a hard time not being annoyed. He hoped they could get past it and not let it spoil the day.

“Hey, I was thinking, maybe we could go for a bike ride and then come back and swim before our dungeon session today,” Chad said, hoping to get Reina out of her funk.

“Sure, that’s fine,” she answered in a rather aloof manner.

“And then I will invite fifty men over to take advantage of you,” he said, testing whether she was listening or not.

“Sure, whatever you want,” she replied.

“Then I thought I’d invite Clarence over,” he said, hoping to get some sort of rise out of her.

“Very funny, Chad,” she said, suddenly paying attention at the mention of Clarence’s name.

“Hey, are we okay?” he asked, putting his arms around her.

“Yeah, I don’t know why I’m being so weird about this. I mean you were horrified in the dream when you realized it was her instead of me,” she admitted.

Chad lifted her chin and kissed her softly, “I love you, Reina. Only you.”

“I love you too,” she answered, kissing him back.

“Let’s go out for breakfast, come back and grab our bikes. Then after we ride the trails, we can cool off in the pool and enjoy some drinks while we float around. How does all that sound?” he asked.

“It sounds great, especially if this even includes more time in the sex attic,” she said, finally willing to let go of her irritation.

The day flew by and they had so much fun that all thoughts of Chad’s nightmare faded away. Floating around in the pool was especially relaxing. Chad had teased her clit through her swimsuit and made her very aroused. When it was time to head upstairs, Reina felt her whole body vibrating with excitement.

“Reina, do you trust me?” Chad asked.

“Of course, I trust you!” Reina said emphatically. “Is this about this morning?”

“No, not at all. I just want to try something we’ve not done before. I need to tell you I have done this with previous Office Whores. But it is something I feel will be so much more special with you,” he explained.

Reina took a deep breath and sighed. She realized that her being snippy about his nightmare was making him feel like he had to hold back. Well, there were things in that sex dungeon that she wanted to experience, and she was sure he wouldn’t feel comfortable doing so unless she made things right.

“Chad, if we didn’t do things that you did with your other Office Whores, there would be nothing left to do,” she teased.

“Ouch,” Chad winced.

“I don’t mean that in a bad way. I’m just saying that you had ten years of Office Whores before me. I don’t expect you to never enjoy the types of sexual activities with me that you did with them. That’s just silly and it would be extremely limiting. What would be left to do?” Reina laughed.

Chad nodded, “You’re right, of course. I just wish that there were more I could give you in the way of firsts.”

Reina smiled, “Chad, I am your first and only wife. No one who came before me can top that!”

“You never cease to amaze me, Rei,” Chad said, “You always seem to find some way to make me feel better about myself and my choices.”

“Let’s not forget your choices brought us together,” she said kissing Chad on the nose before scurrying up the stairs.

“No, I am pretty sure I have Karena to thank for that. Oh, speaking of Karena, I’d like to have her and Gemma over next weekend, if that’s okay with you,” he said, following behind her. “God, you have an amazing ass!”

“That was quite a segue!” Reina giggled. “I hope that spanking my amazing ass is on the menu tonight!”

The moment they were inside the door of their decadent playroom, Chad grabbed Reina playfully onto his lap on the couch. He kissed her, rolled her nipples, and said, “I want you over my knee now, my little whore!”

Reina did as she was told and laid across his lap with her creamy white ass in the air. “You need a good spanking, don’t you?” Chad asked rhetorically. Of course, she did! “I’m going to make this ass bright red baby!”

“Thank you, Sir,” Reina purred, ready for his firm hand to make contact.

SPANK!

Reina gasped and moaned.

SPANK!

Chad felt his cock throb against her naked body as it trembled each time his hand made contact with her flesh.

SPANK!

She felt her juices begin to flow as her labia swelled.

SPANK!

He struggled internally, as his decadently dominant persona warred with the loving husband who wanted to carry her off to their bed and make love to her tenderly. Never, before Reina, had he ever questioned his need to own and use a woman this way. What was it about his personality that thrived on impact play? What made it okay for him to satisfy his need for kink and depravity?

His answer came from Reina’s lips, “God, yes! Please, Sir! Please don’t stop! I need you to make my ass red. I’m begging you to use your slut however you desire.

SPANK!

God, what had he done to deserve her? To be given this gift of a wife who had the ability to meet all of his needs was nothing short of a miracle. That she felt cherished when he treated her like a sex toy simply blew him away.

SPANK!

Reina moaned loudly and rocked her hips, her clit grinding against Chad’s leg.

SPANK!

Each firm slap on the ass made her feel so aroused and so loved. Why should this act of him spanking her be so incredibly erotic and moving? Why did she crave this from him so much?

SPANK!

Her answer came in the form of an orgasm that ripped through her body. Her back arched and she gushed all over his lap. He drew her up into his arms and rubbed a hand over her crimson bottom to soothe it.

KateSweetLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateSweetLady

“Fuck, baby I’ve never had any woman over my knee cum just from being spanked!” Chad said.

“I don’t know why that turns me on so much, but I love when you spank me!” Reina said as she lifted her face to kiss him passionately. “I’m sorry!” She added quickly. “I’m not a very good sub. I break rules and…”

“Stop, Reina,” Chad interrupted. “You aren’t breaking any rules, and you are the perfect sub, the perfect wife, and the perfect lover.” He returned her passionate kiss with one even more fervent.

“Come over with me to the cross, baby,” Chad said. “I want to give you more and take more from you. I want to share this with you. I’ve had women on a cross before, but not this cross. This is new, and it’s yours. Part of why I wanted all new things in here was so that you would know you were the first woman to enjoy them with me.”

Reina felt excitement mixing with trepidation, “Thank you for making this new and special for me, so I could have this as a first.”

“You need to promise me that you will use your safe word here, Reina. I want this to be an erotic experience for you. If what I do isn’t arousing, I need you to call it off, okay?” Chad asked earnestly.

“I promise, I will use it if I need to, but I won’t,” Reina said. “I trust you, Chad.”

If she could only know what it did to him inside whenever she said those four words! Never, in all the times he had played hard with a woman, had it ever mattered that she trusted him. But with Reina, it meant everything!

“Stand in front of the cross facing the wall, my sweet slut,” Chad commanded. “Spread your legs wide and lift your arms up for me.”

He’d done this dozens of times before, but suddenly he felt nervous as he secured Reina’s wrists and ankles. He looked at her red bottom and wondered if this would be too much for her. He silently chastised himself; he knew she could handle this, knew that she craved this as much as he did. He just needed to stay out of his own head.

“I’m going to let you choose, my slut. Do you want the flogger or the crop?” Chad asked as his cock throbbed with lust.

“May I have half my strokes with the flogger and the other half with the crop, Sir?” Reina asked as her pussy continued to tingle with excitement.

Chad praised her, “Such a good girl! You always have the right answer, my sweet little slut!”

He picked up the flogger and proceeded to strike her already blushing ass. She counted loudly each time the leather stung her tender skin. And she asked for more. Chad’s balls felt heavy while he increased the intensity of the strokes. He set down the flogger and picked up the crop.

“Do you wish me to back off or increase the force of the strokes with the crop?” Chad asked, trusting his submissive little Office Whore to be honest with him.

“Please don’t hold back, Sir! I need to feel the full power of your crop. Please, Sir, give me what you’ve given others. I deserve that and more, don’t I?” Reina pleaded.

“I’m afraid to hurt you, Reina,” Chad admitted.

“I trust you, Chad. I need this from you,” Reina whispered.

Chad looked at his beautiful, sexy redhead and felt an insatiable lust for her. He gave in to his darker side, “You’ll thank me and ask for more, do you understand, slut?”

“I understand, Sir.”

SMACK!

“Thank you, Sir! Again, please!” Reina cried out.

SMACK!

“Thank you, Sir! Another please!”

SMACK!

“Thank you, Sir! Please, more!”

SMACK!

Her encouragement unleashed the beast inside him. He continued, each successive stroke harder than the previous one, until he watched her body tremble. He set the crop down and stepped behind Reina. The skin of her ass cheeks looked angry, but she moaned and purred. He let his fingers trace gentle circles along the surface of her reddened bottom. His hot breath on her neck made her quiver as he touched his lips to her ear and whispered, “You’re such a good girl!”

He didn’t see the single tear roll down her cheek. If he had, would he have realized that it represented not pain, nor fear, but the joy of knowing that he didn’t deny his lustful need to whip her ass on this cross? Yes, her ass hurt like hell, but the aftercare of his touch was exquisite and knowing that he didn’t hold back anything from her felt heady and powerful.

Chad continued his soothing touch and planted delicate wet kisses on her neck and shoulders, “I’ve thought of a first that I can give you, my love.”

He removed his pants and pressed his raging cock against her body, “With all of the others, this is the part where I would release them from the restraints, have them get on their knees and suck my cock. I wouldn’t return the favor, never thought to, it was all about me. But you, my wife, my lover, my whore, you deserve more.”

Without another word, he slid his hard shaft inside her dripping wet pussy that welcomed him and squeezed him tight like a glove, “God, you feel so fucking amazing!”

Reina moaned, “Yes, please, Sir, please fuck me!”

He thrust into her with slow, deliberate strokes, forcing her open for him. He reached around and found her throbbing clit and used her own juices to wet his fingers so he could play with her and stimulate her hard little nub. She pushed back against him and met him stroke for stroke.

He held her captive now, an arm around her waist as he fucked her hard, fast, and deep. He felt her back arch as his balls tightened and they exploded together, shuddering in waves. He wrapped the other arm around her and surprised them both as he wept.

“Chad, what’s wrong? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?” Reina suddenly wished she could see the look on his face.

He reached up to release her wrists, “No, you did everything right. My God, Reina! What could I possibly have done in my life to deserve you?”

He finished releasing her from the restraints and carried her to the bed. Holding her in his arms, he said softly, “I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

Reina looked into his eyes and smiled, “While I don’t think that is something I would want on a daily, or even weekly, basis, I loved every minute of it, Chad. That you gave me everything, holding nothing back, was incredibly erotic and made me feel so loved. I remember before your fortieth birthday, Clarence warned me that you liked to get pretty wild with your whips and chains. I know this may sound crazy, but it hurt my feelings a little knowing that you felt it necessary to deny those needs and desires with me. I know that it was because you loved me. But trusting me enough to share this fully with me, makes me feel loved even more.”

Chad thought for a moment and then said, “We trusted each other completely. I’ve never experienced that level of trust with anyone but you, and it just created such an emotional tidal wave for me that it brought tears to my eyes.”

“It brought them to mine too,” she admitted softly. Then she grinned wickedly as she worked her way down his body until her mouth found its prize. She sucked him until he was hard again and then she climbed on top to ride him, letting her tits bounce temptingly as she brought them both to another crashing orgasm.

“Let’s go down to our bedroom, I want to take you again and then fall asleep wrapped up in each other’s arms,” he said as he swooped her up and carried her over his shoulder.

They made love the rest of the night and slept very soundly. The next morning Chad woke up to a text from Karena.

Hey, I know it’s short notice, but since we can’t make it next weekend, would you be available tonight to meet Gemma? Or is there some sex position or dungeon game you haven’t tried out yet that will keep you busy?

“Who’s texting so early?” Reina asked.

Chad laughed, “It’s ten o’clock, hardly early. It was Karena. She wanted to know if we are available to have her and Gemma over tonight. I guess next weekend isn’t good for them.”

“Sure, that’s fine with me, as long as you’re okay with it,” she said. “I mean we can fool around this afternoon if you’re still horny.”

Chad grinned, “I’m always horny.”

He shot Karena a text back.

My wife and I are gonna move up the ‘fuck like rabbits’ portion of our day to the afternoon just so we can have time to spend with you in the evening.

Across town, Karena smiled when she read Chad’s text. “Hey, Gem, Chad said he and Reina are up for some company tonight. Is that cool with you?” she asked.

Gemma put her arms around Karena and said, “Of course! I hope they like me.”

Karena gave Gemma a kiss, “They’re going to love you because you are important to me and they want me to be happy. Plus, you’re amazing.”

Gemma grinned, “Well, you’re not wrong!”

Karena sighed, “Before we go over there tonight, I need to disclose that I have had sex with both Chad and with Reina. And with them both together.”

Gemma waited a moment to respond and then teased, “Why, you little slut! I ought to spank you for that!”

Karena smiled, “Well, if you insist!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments