Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 25

"Is Chad really ready to commit to Reina?"

63
27 Comments 27
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Chad frowned as he looked at the clock. It had been an incredibly busy day and, much to his chagrin, he’d had no time to call in his Office Whore for a bit of fun and sexual release. Of course, since he was now living with, and recently engaged to, his Office Whore, he knew they’d have time for sex later at home. He just really still enjoyed those occasional times when he could call her in and lock the door, closing the world out and themselves in. But today, it seemed the only time that he had a few spare moments, she had been busy with something.

So, instead, he did something he hadn’t done in quite some time. He clicked on Office Whore file on his computer and chose a video clip of a delightful session with his favorite slut. Then he unzipped his pants, letting his hardness spring free from his boxers, and, with a little dab of lube from his drawer, stroked his cock while he watched the video version of his dick slide into Reina Kelly’s beautiful mouth. Watching his shaft slip between those pretty red lips, and then back out again, was so erotic. His hand kept pace with the blowjob he watched himself receiving on the screen. It didn’t take long in the video or in real life for Chad to cum. His Reina did such magical things with that tongue, that even watching her suck him off in a video made him hot!

His Reina. God, he loved the sound of that! She had been hired to please his body and she managed to steal his heart in the process. After years of countless women who helped him get off, but otherwise did nothing for him, he had met his match with Reina. She was smart, sexy, and sassy; the perfect combination! It was not surprising that he had fallen in love with her. The fact that she loved him back, despite his many flaws, was the amazing part. She was beyond anything he’d ever hoped for in his life, she’d changed everything for him.

He thought back to a few days before where, on this very desk, she made him watch her masturbate and wouldn’t let him touch her. God, that was so fucking hot! She was teaching him a lesson, she had said. He had never experienced anything like that before. He was always the one in charge, had always needed to be the dominant one in any sexual experience. He couldn’t say relationship; before Reina, he’d never really had a relationship. God, that sounded pathetic. He’d be 40 years old in two days and, despite his many sexual conquests, Office Whores, and trips to the dungeon in his cabin, he’d never even had a girlfriend until her. This past year had been a learning experience, that’s for certain!

As he cleaned up his cock and put himself back together, he recalled the first moment he saw her. She had been such a stark contrast to all of his previous Office Whores. She had vibrant red hair and the deepest blue eyes he had ever seen. If he was being completely honest, he’d never noticed what color eyes any of his previous whores had. None of them had ever mattered enough for him to pay attention. But she mattered. She had from that very first moment, he realized now.

So much so, that instead of his tradition of spending the weekend at his cabin, with its decadent sex dungeon, sharing some whore with his friend Clarence, he’d be spending this milestone birthday with his gorgeous fiancée. She had asked him to think of something special he wanted to do that day. He didn’t care what they did, as long as he was with her.

Clarence had called him pussy-whipped, telling him that he would regret limiting himself to one cunt for the rest of his life, even if she was a hot piece of ass. He’d told Clarence to fuck off.

He knew what he wanted and needed in his life. In fact, he’d never been so sure of anything in his entire life. So, whatever his little red-haired vixen wanted to do, that was fine with him.

At the end of the work day, he called Reina, “Hey, before we head out, would you want to come to my office for a little fun?”

“Or we could go home, and fuck like animals in our big comfy bed!” she replied, teasing him. “Of course, if there were, say, shower sex on the menu, I might be inclined to give in.”

“Meet me in the shower, baby!” he said gleefully. He wondered if he’d ever stop feeling like a kid in a candy shop where she was concerned.

Before heading to his private bathroom, he went to shut down his computer, but it was apparently in the process of updating, so he left it and went to get undressed quickly so he could be in the shower by the time Reina got there.

He stood in the shower, with his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of the searing water on his body while he waited for her. Suddenly, two hands groped his chest, as he felt a soft, curvy body press up against him from behind. He smiled.

“My fiancée might not like you taking advantage of me this way,” he teased.

“Mmmm, sorry, I just can’t help myself around you,” she answered, as he turned around and took her into his arms.

He bent down to kiss her, their tongues intertwining, as if dancing a passionate dance. He traced his fingers along her back, causing shivers down her spine, despite the heat of the water. Her body pressed up against his, as his mouth moved down to take a delicate pink nipple captive. She moaned softly as he sucked and nibbled, while she ran her fingers through his thick, nearly black hair.

He had initially intended on a quick, hot shower romp, but was relishing how the mood had turned to slow, intense passion instead. He moved to feed on her other breast, enjoying her reaction as he nibbled just hard enough to force an erotic sigh from her lips. Slowly, his fingers teased her body, trailing down her stomach and circling her soft, bare mound. He tormented her wet folds, then grinned as her body arched when two digits entered her.

He moved up to nuzzle her neck and whispered, “Do you like that? Do you need more?”

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

“Yes! God yes! Please more!” Reina cried out, her needy body gyrating against his hand.

He slipped a third finger inside her and crouched down to lap at her swollen clit with his tongue. She came almost instantly. He knew she would. He loved how he had learned how her body would react to certain touches over their time together. Just like he knew she would take pleasure in another orgasm, so he continued feasting on her delicious pussy, until he felt her entire body shake again. Suddenly, he overwhelmed with the need to be inside her.

He stood up and kissed her deep on the mouth, sharing the taste of her own juices with her, then he murmured, “Put your arms around my neck and hold on tight.”

She obliged him as he lifted her up, then eased her down onto his rigid cock. They both moaned as the feeling of his hardness opened her up. He moved her up and down slowly, as she held onto him, kissing his neck, biting his ear; it was slow and sensual and erotic.

They moved in synch, in this lingering, delicious manner until, eventually, need overtook them. He helped them both out by picking up the pace and he fucked her with wild abandon. He felt her cum just seconds before he did, shooting his load deep inside her hot, wet pussy. Exhausted, they slid down to the floor of the shower and laid there, panting for a few moments.

“Turn off the water, the hot water is starting to run out,” Reina finally said, breaking their silent reverie.

“I don’t know if I can move,” he said hoarsely, his breath ragged from panting.

She reached out and poked his belly button, causing him to laugh and flinch.

“See, you can move,” Reina said. “Now be my hero, and turn off the water with those long, masculine arms.”

“Clever girl!” he said, as he turned the water off and helped Reina up to her feet.

Grabbing a couple of towels, he wrapped one around her first and then used one for himself. She dried off quickly and swatted Chad’s bare ass with her damp towel.

“You keep that up, sassy girl, and I will have to spank you later!” he said playfully.

Reina finished dressing first and went out into Chad’s office area where she thought she heard voices.

She stopped when she saw a video playing on his computer screen. It was a video of Chad, moaning as he enjoyed a blowjob on his couch.

Hurt, she walked back into the bathroom and confronted him.

“Why is there a video playing on your computer with your cock in some whore’s mouth?” she asked in what she hoped sounded like a calm voice.

“Oh that?” Chad laughed, “You were busy earlier, so I entertained myself with a video of an incredible blow job. I came just as hard in real life as I did in the video. Fuck it was hot!”

“You’re an asshole!” she said, rage and hurt filling her voice now. Then she stormed out, leaving Chad baffled.

He went to chase after her, but stopped dead in his tracks as he saw what she had seen. His cock was definitely in some whore’s mouth, but the whore had long blonde hair.

What the fuck? I wasn’t watching this, he thought. But she thinks I was, he realized, and I just laughed it off casually.

He closed down the computer so the image wouldn’t be on his screen for the cleaning crew. Then he grabbed his coat to go after Reina.

She wasn’t at her desk, but he saw Karenna, his Office Manager, standing nearby.

“Hey, did Reina leave?” he asked casually.

“She took off in a bit of a huff a few minutes ago,” Karenna answered. “Is everything ok? Wait, didn’t you two drive in together today?”

“We did, but no, everything is not ok,” Chad said. Then he told her what had just happened.

“She’s not wrong, Chad,” Karenna told him.

“I swear I wasn’t looking at the other videos, Kar. I was watching one of the early ones of Reina. The computer was updating and didn’t shut down properly. Ugh, I know it sounds like I’m lying but I swear I wasn’t watching the video that Reina saw,” Chad said miserably. “She should know better, by now, that I would never throw something like that in her face.”

“You’re still an asshole. You should have deleted those other videos months ago, Chad!” she admonished him. “The fact that you didn’t makes me wonder if you are really ready to commit to her.”

“Listen…” Chad started to say.

“No, YOU listen, Chad!” Karenna shouted at him, unable to hold back her own fury. “I’ve watched you make mistake after stupid mistake with Reina, and yet she always forgives you. She somehow manages to keeps calm and looks at the big picture, taking your lack of a proper example of how men should treat women into mind whenever you screw up big. She even put Clarence in his place when you were too chicken shit to do so yourself. So, the fact that she saw what she saw, and believes the worst of you in this instance, is entirely your fault. The fact that those videos still exist speaks volumes, Chad.”

Karenna was fuming. “You know the hardest part in all of this? I could have stolen her away from you months ago, but I didn’t. I love you both too much to be that cruel. But I could have. And if I had, I wouldn’t keep mementos of other women lying around to be accidentally discovered!”

She turned to leave, but stopped and turned around.

“You want to know why she was busy earlier? While you were jacking off, she was planning a surprise for your birthday. Something amazing. Something I am not sure you deserve!” Karenna yelled, and then turned around, went into her office, and slammed the door.

Great! Chad thought to himself. Now both women were mad at him. Well he was feeling pretty pissed off too. He just wasn’t sure if he was mad at them, or at himself. He headed out to see if his car was still in the lot. Maybe she was waiting for him.

The car was there, but there was no sign of Reina, except a note on his windshield. His heart sank a little as the first words of her note said:

We need to talk.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments