Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 3

"Things heat up as Chad struggles with how to stay in control of the situation, and of Reina."

123
40 Comments 40
20.4k Views 20.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on Parts 1 and 2 of this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy part 3."

Karena Simmons was a lovely woman with skin the color of soft caramel, beautiful brown eyes, and long dark brown hair that she kept pinned up neatly at work. So, when Reina Kelly entered the office of her boss, Chad Stephens, it startled her to see the 38-year-old office manager with her hair down gently resting on her full round breasts. It made her look sultry and the thought of her being the “guest” that Chad would share Reina with caused a feeling of desire that was most unexpected. She remembered how she felt so stimulated the day that Karena had “inspected” her before her first day as Chad’s Office Whore. How her fingers had probed her and how her tongue had invaded her…Reina shuddered with arousal.

Chad looked at Reina for a moment and smiled. He could tell she was a little hesitant, but not at all reluctant for this next task. Why he had jumped to Task 9 on only her second official day as his slut, he couldn’t say. Perhaps he just felt this perverse need to prove he was the one in control and this seemed to be a way to show her that he was the boss.

Karena walked over to the conference table where Reina laid on her back waiting, her red hair blending somewhat with the rich mahogany. She was such a lovely departure from Chad’s previous sluts who had been blonde and bony. This time around, she’d done the selection of the Office Whore based on her own desires. Chad grew tired of each and every blonde model-type she’d hired for him at his request anyway. When he’d dismissed the latest of them, Karena had convinced him it was time for something different. Something curvy and petite and delicious.

She glanced back at Chad as he watched her tie Reina to the table, arms and legs splayed open as he required. He was stroking his cock, looking anything but bored. He looked like he wanted to absolutely devour her, truth be told. She’d not seen him that easily aroused in a very long time. Silently patting herself on the back, she bent over to whisper in Reina’s ear, “He likes submission, but don’t be afraid to be a little bit feisty.” Then she gave Reina a soft, wet kiss which sent shivers down her spine.

Chad walked over to the conference table and traced a finger along the side of Reina’s face and let that finger trail down her body, making stops at her nipples, moving down to her belly, then tracing circles on her bare mound. Reina moaned softly, feeling her pussy getting wet and needy. She raised her hips off the table and Chad spanked her pussy sharply, startling her.

“Needy little slut, aren’t you?” he asked her seductively. He continued his delightful torture, moving his fingers down the inside of each thigh, finding their way back to her glistening folds. Very slowly, he dipped the tip of one finger into her, finding her incredibly wet. He took his drenched finger out and rubbed her clit with it softly, teasing her, toying with her. Reina closed her eyes and moaned.

“Open your eyes, Reina,” Chad said brusquely. “I want you to see everything I, or I should say we, do to you.”

Reina opened deep blue eyes and stared directly into Chad’s own dark eyes. She whispered, “Yes, Chad, I want to see and feel everything!” Chad’s cock twitched a little, none of his other sluts had ever held eye contact like this. It was disturbingly erotic the way she looked at him; genuinely wanting him to touch her. He was both baffled and aroused.

Karena smiled watching the two of them, knowing that for the first time in this office, she was witnessing indisputable attraction and lust. Oh, this girl was going to give Chad a run for his money, Karena chuckled to herself. She couldn’t wait to see how this played out. In the meantime, she walked over to Reina and said, “I’d love to suck on her nipples while you taste your office whore.”

Chad smiled at Karena, that dazzling smile that could make women go weak, and nodded his approval. Karena took Reina’s lovely full left breast and slipped the nipple into her mouth. She began licking and sucking and nibbling, causing moans of pleasure from the little office whore. Then she moved around to the other side of the table to pay homage to the right breast as well.

Taking that as his cue, Chad took his tongue and teased Reina’s bare mound. His breath hot on her skin made her quiver with lust. My god, Reina thought, I’m getting paid to enjoy this type of pleasure! She lifted her hips again, unafraid to show Chad how eager she was to be his.

That was all it took for Chad to want to possess her. He put his hands under her ass and buried his mouth into her hot wet pussy, using his wickedly skilled tongue to drive her mad. Reina ground her hips with his rhythm and came almost instantly, squirting her juices into his surprised mouth.

“God baby, you taste delicious! You’re so fucking hot. I want you to suck my cock like you did before. Can you do it with your hands tied? Karena, untie her hands so she can touch me while she swallows my cock.”

Karena raised an eyebrow. In all of the times she had participated in Task 9 with Chad’s many office whores, he’d never once allowed any one of the sluts to have her hands untied. She did so quickly, before he changed his mind. Then she took his place between Reina’s legs and feasted on her luscious cunt.

Chad was in heaven as Reina licked and sucked and deep throated his throbbing hard cock. That she was so good at this, and so into it, made it all the more pleasurable for him. Her right hand was holding onto the base of his cock and her left hand was doing something to his balls that was driving him wild. He had never experienced anything like this, until Reina. But as he was thrusting into her pretty mouth, he started to wonder how many cocks she had sucked like this. It annoyed him to think of her doing this for some other guy. Clearly, she possessed mad skills in this area and it occurred to him she had to have learned this from somewhere.

“Who taught you how to suck cock like this, my little slut?” Chad was suddenly pissed and it surprised him how angry he sounded when he said it. “Here I thought I was getting some innocent young thing and turns out you are more of a professional whore than any of my other sluts!”

Reina couldn’t answer of course, as her mouth was a bit busy at the moment. But she knew it didn’t matter. It was a rhetorical question and he probably got off on talking dirty like this to her. She kept manipulating his balls and sucking him until she felt him start to shudder. She watched his eyes get wild and suddenly she felt his hands close around her neck. She felt panic rise inside of her. She had never had a man choke her neck before and it frightened her. Chad saw that timorous look in her eyes, but he was too far gone, shooting his hot load deep into her throat and letting go of a guttural noise that sounded like a wild animal as he exploded.

Karena stopped what she was doing, stunned by this uncharacteristic bellow from Chad. He seemed embarrassed as he opened his eyes and quickly got down off the table.

“Clean her up, Karena!” Chad barked and stormed into his own private bathroom.

“Did I do something wrong?” Reina asked breathlessly.

“No sweetie, you did everything just right. He’s under a lot of pressure here at work and he’s letting it get to him. You helped more than you know. Come with me and we can shower together. He said for me to clean you up. He didn’t say I couldn’t play with you while I did,” Karena said demurely.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

While Karena soothed Reina and fingered her to a well-deserved orgasm, Chad was in his own shower trying to decide what the fuck had just happened. He’d cum harder just now than he had ever done so before. So why was he so angry at her? And angry at himself, for that matter?

He’d gone too far with her too fast and now she was afraid of him. The look in her eyes crushed him. He never meant to frighten her, but Christ this was her job! He had assumed she was “seasoned” as she sucked him like no one else ever had. But when he put his hands around her neck, she looked at him like he was some kind of monster. Why couldn’t he get a handle on this girl? More importantly, why the fuck did it seem to matter so much?

Pleased with herself, after returning the favor by making Karena cum as well, Reina showered, put her hair up in a quick twist, freshened up her makeup and headed back to her desk. When she did, she heard loud voices coming from Chad’s office as the door hadn’t completely closed.

“Find someone else, Karena!” Chad spoke harshly. “She’s too inexperienced and I don’t want to have to worry that I might scare her or hurt her every time I touch her.”

“You’re being ridiculous, Chad,” Karena admonished him. “She’s absolutely fine and she has done everything you’ve asked of her. You promised her a month. Are you going to deny her of that simply because you discovered you have a sense of decency?”

“What the fuck does that mean? What, because I don’t want to have to worry about coming across as a heartless prick, I am the bad guy here? I want someone who will just do the tasks as they are outlined. No improvisation.” Chad paced the room as he spat his words out. He glanced at the table where Reina had laid open for him just a short while before. Thinking about her just made him angrier.

“So, you really just want a slut to lay there while you get your rocks off?” Karena said snidely. “May I remind you that YOU were the one who said to untie her hands so she could put them on you. Perhaps if you hadn’t been so intent on skipping some of the less intense tasks, she would have been better prepared for your predilection for a little light choking. Although to be honest, it looked like you had quite a grip on her lovely little neck. What came over you? You’re normally not that rough, at least not so early in the game.”

“I don’t know. I can’t seem to find my rhythm with Reina. She seemed appalled at the idea of this job’s requirements on her first day and then she milks my cock like a fucking prostitute! No, better than one! Was she fucking with me when she seemed so innocent and teary-eyed?” Chad paced the spacious office while he ranted. He paused for a moment, looking out the window of his penthouse office atop the city’s tallest high-rise. He looked down at the city, remembering how hard he had worked to make it where he stood today. He was successful, wealthy, and, if his previous office whores were to be believed, he was hung like a horse. He could have any woman he desired. He was, admittedly, a powerful man. So why, suddenly, was he doubting his ability to maintain control of one diminutive redheaded slut? Why did he keep losing his shit when it came to her? And why the fuck was scent of her perfume still lingering in the air?

Karena sat down on the rich brown leather couch, where they had sat together naked earlier, and looked at her boss. She knew that an important part of her job was to make sure that Chad was happy. When he’d first hired her 10 years ago, he’d made it clear that he wanted her. She remembered giving it a go, just because she really did want to make him happy, but then, finally admitted to him that she preferred women.

It had been then when he, a little crushed, had joked with her, “Fine, you don’t wanna suck my cock? Find me a sweet, biddable office whore to do it instead. But if you think I am letting you leave my employ, you’re crazy. You are far too efficient and I can’t run my company without you. Just do me a favor. Make sure she doesn’t look like you, my little heartbreaker, because I will always compare her to you and that wouldn’t be fair. Hire a blonde bimbo with perky little tits who will worship my cock and be happy to take care of my needs for a generous salary and some kick-ass benefits.”

So Karena had hired too many blonde sluts to count over the past 10 years and none of them lasted very long. Now she had tried something different and had thought it would be just what Chad needed. But she started to think maybe she had misjudged. Maybe he simply just needed a new whore every 3-4 months and that trying to take him outside of his comfort zone had been a mistake. But she said none of this to him; she wouldn’t dare.

She simply said, “I can fire her if you wish, but you will pay her for the month you promised her and write her a stellar letter of recommendation. However, it will take me some time to find a replacement and I could honestly use her help with the new filing system. Let me keep her on for the remainder of the month to help me. I will find you a biddable blonde bimbo and we can forget this little experiment of mine every happened. I’m sorry Chad, I really thought you needed a change of pace. But I can see now that Reina is creating anxiety for you rather than soothing you. I thought, when I heard you call her baby, that maybe this would be the slut you'd hang onto for awhile. But I can see that I was wrong.”

Chad ran a hand through his thick, nearly black hair and let out an exasperated breath. “I don’t know what I want. Keep her on, let her help you. Put out some feelers, but don’t hire anyone else just yet. I need some time to think about this. Tell her I’m sorry I scared her. I guess, I don’t know, fuck! Tell her whatever you want!”

Karena got up to leave Chad in his office, pondering his office whore dilemma. She touched his shoulder and chuckled, “Just so you know? She feels like she disappointed you and hopes you will give her another chance to show you she can do this job. That doesn’t sound like she is scared to me, Chad. You did, however scare me with that primal scream when you came in her hot little throat.” She turned to leave and then added, “By the way, she’s not the only one not sticking to the script. YOU wanted her hands untied so they could be on you. Earlier, YOU called her in for one thing, and changed your mind twice while she was in here, and then went off the board, having her strip completely naked for you for a blowjob. Just some things to consider while you are pondering.” 

Chad watched Karena leave the office and close the door. Then he glanced over at the table and pictured Reina how she had looked laying there, so eager to please him; and wanted her even more. No, he thought to himself. Instead, he sat down at his computer and brought up the Base 12 site, opened the video gallery, and clicked on the file marked Alexandria. He took out his cock and tried stroking to the sights and sounds of him fucking the shit out of that hot leggy blonde. But when he closed his eyes, all he could think about was Reina…

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments