Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 36

"Is the honeymoon over?"

54
26 Comments 26
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Two months after their wedding, Chad and Reina were getting used to the many changes in their lives. Their move into the new house had been stressful, but they were pretty much settled in and had unpacked most of the boxes. All that was left was the sex dungeon on the third floor. They had all the equipment and toys in the office area on that level still waiting to be unpacked, set up, and played with. They just hadn’t had the time yet. Soon, they told each other, very soon!

On a Friday morning, Reina Stephens woke up alone in bed. She pouted a little, until she saw that Chad had left her a note on the nightstand.

Good morning my beautiful wife,

Sorry I’m not here to have breakfast with you. I left early this morning so I could get enough work done to allow for some Office Whore play time this afternoon. It’s been so busy, and I miss my little whore at work. Not that I haven’t enjoyed my wife at home. (I don’t think I will ever get tired of calling you my wife. You make me so happy!) But I miss calling you into my office. It feels like it’s been forever. There’s just something decadent about it. So, hopefully you can make time for your boss this afternoon.

Love,

Chad

Reina smiled. He’d been doing that a lot lately, writing her notes. It was romantic and sweet. It was still a thrill to know that she’d helped him become this way. That, before her, he’d been unable to see himself as anything besides a broken man with a ridiculously high sex drive and a need to use women for his pleasure. Well, he still did that last part, but it was different now. The woman he used was Reina and she used him right back. The pleasure they brough each other was incredible.

As she got ready for work, Reina thought back to the wedding reception and how some of Chad’s friends in the business world looked at her skeptically. She was sure they were wondering how this diminutive redhead with the freckles managed to snag the man they all thought was a perpetual bachelor. In fact, one of them, who had done a bit too much imbibing on the free booze, actually came up to Chad and Reina and asked, “So how did this little redhead win out over all those gorgeous blondes and hand you the old ball and chain?”

Chad didn’t miss a beat when he answered, “She gives great head!” Then he whisked her onto the dance floor and made it very evident to all the onlookers that he was completely and madly in love with his new bride.

The morning flew by at work; there was plenty to do, especially with Karena on vacation. But Reina had an incentive to get a lot done. Chad would be calling his Office Whore in at some point in the afternoon. So, she needed to be ready. She ate lunch at her desk so she would get enough work completed before Chad called for her.

After lunch, she had a video call with a vendor, and she kept hoping that Chad wouldn’t call until after she was finished. She needn’t have worried, as the call didn’t come.

For the next couple of hours, the clock seemed to move backwards as Reina thought the phone would never ring. Finally, at a little after 3:00 p.m., the shrill sound of the phone made her heart skip a beat. She answered, hoping he would request one of the new tasks. He didn’t disappoint her.

“Reina, Task 15 please,” Chad said seductively.

It was all she could do to not run to his office. The anticipation all day long had her pussy dripping already and he hadn’t even touched her. She needed release. And, though Task 15 called for her to be blindfolded and teased without penetration, she knew she didn’t need to be entered in order to cum hard.

She opened the door and hesitated for a moment. Chad smiled wickedly and said, “Ah, there you are, my little Office Whore! Strip for me and come lie down on my couch.”

Reina felt butterflies in her stomach. It had been a busy couple of weeks, and the absence of available time for Office Whore fuckery made this suddenly feel a little like the first time again. She thought briefly back to that moment in time and it made her feel excited and nervous all at once. It was titillating!

Something about the look on her face made him think back to the first time too. He remembered thinking that she seemed so innocent, until his cock was sliding into her mouth and throat. He felt himself grow hard at the memory. Then he put the blindfold on her and whispered in her ear, “Just enjoy every sensation, Reina.”

He put an ice cube between his teeth and slowly swirled the ice around her tummy, still brown from their honeymoon in the sun. The contact with her warm skin caused the ice to melt in delicious little puddles along her body. The contrast between the cold ice and his hot breath was excruciatingly wicked, causing the liquid heat between her legs to flow as well.

Next, he took a piece of the ice between his thumb and his forefinger and skated it along her inner thighs, eliciting soft moans of pleasure from her lips. He continued this pattern all over her body, using all the ice in the bowl except two cubes. Chad used these last pieces of ice and rubbed them around each areola, making Reina squirm with arousal and need. Then, at last, he held the frozen chunk tightly against each nipple and watched with pleasure as the water dripped slowly down each full, round breast.

He kept getting her close but would pause when he sensed her orgasm was imminent just long enough to keep her teetering on the edge.

“God, Chad, I can’t take anymore! Please fuck me!” Reina cried out.

“I can’t do that Reina,” Chad teased. “The task says teasing you blindfolded without penetration.”

“Fuck what the task says,” she hissed.

“My poor little tortured Office Whore, I can’t do that. YOU wrote the new tasks, remember? I couldn’t possibly break the rules,” he said playfully.

“Chad!” she shouted. “I think this task needs to be over so we can follow it up with a task that involves you fucking my brains out!”

“Ah, as lovely as that sounds, I have some things to finish up before the workday is over. But, while your boss doesn’t have time to fuck you now, I am sure your husband will appreciate how fucking horny you are later!” he said, taking her blindfold off.

Before she could protest, he drew her in for a passionate kiss, his tongue assaulting hers so erotically that her thoughts were lost.

“You’re a clever man,” Reina said, once he broke off the embrace. “But you’d better not work late, or your wife won’t be as understanding and compliant as your Office Whore.”

“Get dressed, my little slut,” Chad grinned as he gave her a playful swat on the ass. “Let me get my work done so I can see about that sexual lobotomy you requested later.”

“Okay, fine,” she relented, “but bring home Chinese food so neither one of us needs to cook.”

“Deal!” he said, giving her a quick kiss before shooing her out of his office.

Reina left work an hour early so she could shower and change into the sexy lingerie Karena bought her as a gift. She’d spent most of her honeymoon naked, and they’d been incredibly busy the past two months, so she hadn’t worn the hot little number for him yet.

As she stepped into the bathroom, she realized that what she really wanted was a bath in the gorgeous jacuzzi tub. She turned on the water and added some lavender bath gel, while she peeled off her dress and her bra. She put a new blade in her razor, stepped into the tub, and let the water fill the tub around her. It felt amazing!

After she allowed herself a few minutes to just soak, she carefully shaved her pussy, underarms, and legs to make sure everything was smooth for Chad. She wanted desperately to be filled up. It had been a long time since she’d felt the need to masturbate by herself, but she needed release. So, spying the shampoo bottle she grabbed it and said, “Well, hello old friend. Remember me?”

She flashed back to the first day of her job at Chad’s firm. How that morning she had taken a few extra minutes to fuck herself with a similar bottle in the shower. As she eased this one into her needy cunt, she remembered how those first few weeks with Chad had been like a roller coaster, but with some of the most amazing sex she had ever experienced at that point. Her life had been quite vanilla up until then. Chad had changed everything!

She slid further down into the tub to get a better angle for the bottle to slide into her. As it opened her up, her eyes rolled back in her head and she closed them tight, moaning. She moved it in and out of her pussy with slow, deliberate strokes. Her hips rocked as she fucked herself faster; she started bucking wildly and splashed water everywhere. Holy fuck! She came hard, and nearly slipped under, but grabbed hold of the faucet just in time.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

After the amazing orgasm, she washed her hair and then got out of the tub to dry off. Then she wiped up the floor where she’d splashed the water and went into her bedroom to put on the skimpy little teddy that was sure to make Chad’s cock hard. It was black lace and had an opening in the crotch for easy access. She braided her hair, swiped a bit of mascara on her eyelashes, and added a little lip gloss. She stopped to look at herself in the full-length mirror in her new walk-in closet and smiled. She couldn’t wait to see the lust in his eyes when he saw her in it!

She waited upstairs on the bed for a while. Then, when he wasn’t home yet, she got antsy and went down to the living room to wait there. She figured she would surprise him when he walked in the door.

Just when she was starting to worry, she heard the beep of the keypad on the front door. She quickly sat down on the chair and opened her legs before the door opened.

But Chad wasn’t alone.

When she heard another voice with him, she quickly grabbed the blanket on the back of the chair and threw it over herself. To the casual observer, it looked as though she was curled up in the chair, taking a nap.

“Hey honey! I stopped for gas on the way home and ran into my friend Bill from college,” Chad said. “I invited him home for dinner so we could catch up. I hope you don’t mind!”

Reina tried to push down all the emotions threatening to burst right out. She extended a hand and said, “Hi, Bill, I’m Reina.”

“Hi, Reina. Thanks for letting me invade your home like this. I told Chad he should call and check, but he said you’d be cool with my coming over,” Bill said sheepishly. “I was so disappointed that I couldn’t make the wedding.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you,” she said, hoping her voice didn’t get her irritation show. After all, it wasn’t Bill’s fault that Chad had invited him home without checking.

“What’s for dinner, baby?” Chad asked, giving Reina a light kiss on the lips. “I’m starving.”

Reina looked at him incredulously. He not only forgot that he was supposed to come home and fuck her blind, he also clearly didn’t bring home the carry out Chinese food he promised earlier.

She took a deep breath and said, “Pizza from Mike’s Bar & Grill. It should be here in a bit. Why don’t I go upstairs and change while you get Bill a drink?”

Chad had gotten rather good at reading her facial cues and body language. But tonight, he seemed oblivious to anything besides his old buddy, Bill. Thank goodness she had fucked herself in the tub!

Reina hurried upstairs and called in a carry out order for pizza, salad, and garlic knots. Then she reluctantly took off the teddy and put on a pair of jeans and a black, lowcut t-shirt. She opted for bare feet as her pedicure was fresh. Then she went to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine and joined the guys in the living room.

“There’s my beautiful bride!” Chad beamed. Reina smiled sweetly and chose to sit back in the chair rather than next to him on the couch. She was annoyed that he had so carelessly forgotten all about their plans, but she didn’t want to see ungracious in front of Bill. She tried to keep in mind that they had been inseparable, according to Chad, through all four years of college. She could certainly be a charming hostess for a couple of hours.

But after a few moments of casual conversation, Reina grew uncomfortable as Bill looked over like he was undressing her with his eyes. “Chad tells me you were one of his Office Whores,” he said casually.

Reina nearly choked on her wine.

Chad was grinning like a kid in a candy shop. What the fuck was the matter with him? Why would he feel compelled to share that with Bill?

“Honey, Bill was the one who helped me write the Office Whore tasks. Although, they look a LOT different from the original tasks!” he chuckled.

“Oh, well, that’s great,” she said, trying to hide her discomfort.

“Yeah, Chad and I had a great time planning what our Office Whore would do and who she would fuck,” Bill said crassly. “Did he have you fucking the whole office?”

Reina was fuming! But she took a deep breath and said, “No, he must have gotten greedy by the time I came along. He doesn’t like to share anymore.”

“Wow, this tiny little redhead tamed the big bad Chad?” Bill asked.

“If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go set the table. The pizza should be here soon,” she said, suddenly needing to be anywhere but here.

As luck would have it, once the table was set, the pizza delivery man arrived. Reina paid him and made sure to give a good tip since he’d gotten their food to them so quickly.

The guys were already sitting at the table when she went into the dining room. She put the food on the table and grabbed herself a slice of pizza. Bill and Chad were reminiscing and having a great time. They were laughing and it was hard to fault Chad for wanting to spend time with his friend. But she knew if she stayed at the table with them, she’d end up getting more and more pissed and she didn’t want to come across like a bitch. So, she grabbed her wine and gave Chad a quick kiss on the cheek before she made her excuse, “I’m sorry to be a party pooper, but I had a rather long day at work and I have a bit of a headache, so I’m going to head upstairs.”

Bill raised an eyebrow, “A headache, huh? Guess she’s not putting out for you tonight, Stud.”

Chad laughed and smacked Reina on the ass. “Nah, she’ll be ready for me when I want her, won’t you baby?” he asked in a cocky voice.

Reina just glared at him. Then she turned around and headed up. Once upstairs, she changed into her comfy sweats and took her pillow and a blanket and went to the guest room. She had no intentions of being ready for Chad tonight!

She eventually drifted off to sleep. A few hours later, she was woken up when the door swung open and the light turned on.

“Well, fuck me! Chad didn’t tell me you came with the room!” a very drunk Bill said as he went to grope a breast.

Reina dodge his hand and shouted, “What the fuck?”

Chad, who was also well past buzzed, said, “Reina, what the fuck are you doing in Bill’s bed?”

“Bill’s bed?” she asked, confused. “He’s staying the night?”

“Well, for fuck’s sake, Reina, he can’t drive home tonight!” Chad shouted a little louder than he intended.

Reina fumed, “I came into this room because I had no intentions of being ready for you after you forgot our plans and spent all night drinking with your college buddy!”

“Why are you being such a bitch? Wait, what plans? We weren’t supposed to go out anywhere,” Chad said looking befuddled.

Bill chimed in, “Do I get to fuck her since she’s in my bed?”

Reina took her pillow and blanket and left them both standing there. She headed up to the pullout couch in the third-floor office. She could have gone to the other bedroom, the one earmarked for a nursery someday, but she didn’t want to be anywhere near Chad right now. He was drunk and being an asshole and his friend Bill was a pig!

When she finally calmed down, she started to realize that Chad had simply reverted to the asshole he had been before her. All it had taken was a visit from the co-author of the Base 12 Slut Manual and a shit-ton of alcohol.

Sleep evaded her. She was dumbfounded at the fact that the day, which had started so perfectly, had turned into a real shit show. He had called her his beautiful wife this morning, and just now he’d called her a bitch. She didn’t like the way she felt inside. She couldn’t decide if that feeling was anger, hurt, or disappointment. Then she realized it was all three. They’d overcome many obstacles in the past, so why did this feel so much different and harder? He’d never been so blatantly careless with her feelings, and he’d never made her feel so humiliated before. The fact that he hadn’t followed her upstairs to work things out or, at least, check on her made it even worse. She started to cry and continued until she was sobbing; her nose was stuffy and her eyes red and swollen.

She wept until she had no tears left and sleep finally came, but her dreams were uneasy ones.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments