Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 55

"Chad and Reina get back to business at work."

44
17 Comments 17
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Reina is the perfect Office Whore at work and the most amazing wife at home. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Chad is one lucky guy!"

Chad Stephens picked up the phone and dialed Reina’s extension. When she picked up, he gave her a command.

“Reina, Task 7, please,” he said gruffly and hung up without waiting for a reply.

Because no reply was needed. Reina was Chad’s Office Whore, and her job was to keep him sexually satisfied at work. Whenever he called, she was required to go to his office and perform whichever task he demanded of her.

Reina shivered as she walked to Chad’s office. Task 7 was anal sex. It had been a while since her boss had taken her ass. The last time, she’d barely been able to sit comfortably in her chair for the rest of the day. The thought of that had her pussy dripping. She loved pleasing her boss. It made her blush to know that she’d been secretly craving to be used this way.

When Reina entered the room, Chad reminded her to lock the door behind her. She did so before walking over to his desk, lifting her skirt, and bending over for him. She rested her arms on the desk so her ass would jut more into the air.

“Spread your legs and let me feel how wet your pussy is from knowing I’m gonna pound into your tight little ass,” Chad ordered.

While doing as she was told, Reina felt a shiver of desire run up her spine. Chad slid two fingers into her and pulled them out again, rubbing her nectar over her rosebud as a lubricant for what he was about to do. He repeated this act several times to prepare her puckered star well for his entrance.

Chad slid into her pussy first to get it wet enough to slide into her back door. Reina moaned deeply as she felt his cock impale her. It felt so good that he nearly caved and just fucked her delightful pussy. But he’d been craving her ass for a while now. Plus, he knew she would be disappointed if he didn’t allow her to please him as he’d requested.

She was such an excellent little Office Whore, the perfect slut.

He pushed the head of his rigid pole against the opening of her anus and asked, “Are you ready to please my cock, whore?”

Reina nodded; Chad’s rules required her not to talk unless he asked her to during the sex acts she performed. She used to struggle with that part of this job, but recently she’d been working on doing the tasks exactly as outlined in the Base 12 Slut Manual.

Chad gave her ass a sharp slap and pushed into her slowly. He’d learned that she could handle his size a lot easier if he went slowly at first. He was happy to do so to accommodate her. He wasn’t completely heartless.

There’d been a time, with a previous Office Whore, when he didn’t care about anyone’s pleasure but his own. But Reina was not like the others. Her pleasure was essential to him. He’d never felt that way about any other woman before her.

Soon, he picked up his pace and reached under her to tease her clit. Her hips rocked as she met his thrusts with an eagerness that made it hard for him not to explode instantly. She was such a hot little fuck!

When he finally felt her body tense up and let go, he pumped her ass like a jackhammer and sent her over the edge one more time before emptying his balls deep into her ass.

“You fucking little vixen! You milked my cock with that tight little ass. God, you’re amazing.”

He pulled out and watched her smooth her skirt back into place. Without a word, she unlocked his door and exited his office.

Chad grinned. Then he sent a message to her.

You were right, as usual. Having you follow the guidelines more strictly again made that session really fucking hot! I love you, my sweet little whore!

Reina laughed and replied.

No, you love your wife, remember? When I’m in your office completing the tasks, I’m simply your Office Whore. You can love me later at home, baby.

He cleaned himself up and returned to work, feeling far more productive than before her visit.

Reina headed to the restroom to clean herself up. With no panties allowed, she could hardly return to her desk and let Chad’s cum leak from her ass onto her chair. As she entered, Karena was fixing her hair in the mirror.

“Oh, there you are,” Karena said. “I was looking to see if you could pull the Redford file for me.”

“Sure, let me just, um, clean up first,” Reina said, blushing.

“Ah, I wondered if that was why you weren’t at your desk. Everything going well with performing your tasks to his standards?”

Reina laughed. “Yes, since we have gone back to him strictly treating me like his Office Whore here at work, the office sex has been smoking hot for both of us.”

“Good! He’s never been more productive! You have an amazing effect on that man of yours for what it's worth.”

“Thanks! It took some convincing to get him to treat me completely differently in his office than he does at home, but it’s been working out really well. Almost like when I first took the job.”

“And has he been able to end a session without making you cum?” Karena asked teasingly.

“No, but I don’t mind,” Reina laughed. “He just doesn’t have it in him to neglect my needs. But then again, I cum so easily; he still gets to pretend sometimes that it was purely accidental that I climaxed.”

“You’re a good woman, Reina. I’m happy you both found a way to make this work.”

“Thanks, me too. He truly needs an Office Whore to help him focus on his work. But there’s nothing in the manual that says it can’t be his wife filling that role for him.”

Later that night, after Reina put their sweet baby girl, Bella, down for what she hoped was the night, she got ready for bed.

Chad looked at his gorgeous wife as she undressed and remarked, “Bella is only six months old, and look at your rockin’ body! Damn, Reina, you look so fuckin’ hot!”

Reina grinned. “Trying to get lucky?”

“Maybe.”

“Well, then, what shall it be?” Reina asked, wiggling her ass at her husband.

“I got my fill of anal at the office with my whore. I’d really like to make love to my wife and make her cum over and over.”

Reina tossed her nightgown aside and said, “I’m all yours.”

Chad took her hand and led her to the bed. At work, this hot little redhead was his Office Whore. She’d give him whatever he needed and let him use her like a slut.

But at home, she was his sweet, sophisticated wife. One he showered with love and respect, even when he dominated her.

He didn’t know what he’d done to deserve either version of her, but he was so damned grateful for her.

Once on the bed, he pulled her legs open and teased her inner thighs with a plethora of wet, tender kisses. Listening to her moan made him hard. But he was in no hurry. He would have her body humming before he’d take his own pleasure from her.

He moved to her sweet, wet pussy and lapped at her nectar, causing her hips to rock slowly. He teased her mercilessly until he felt her impatience build. Without warning, he devoured her and slid two fingers between her slick labia.

“Oh, fuck!” Reina called out in the hushed cry she’d become accustomed to so as not to wake the baby. Her hips bucked wildly as he brought her over the edge a few times before lifting her legs and plunging into her.

He knew she wanted fast and deep, but he needed slow and sensual first. He held onto her ankles as he fucked her with deliberate strokes, causing her to squirm with need.

“Baby, I need…”

“You’ll get what you need,” he assured her. “But first, I need to take you slow.”

She relaxed and fell into his rhythm, allowing him to set the pace and just enjoy the sensations of his big, thick cock filling and stretching her. In and out, moving so slowly she thought she might die of need until he picked up the pace and fucked her as a man possessed.

As he hammered into her soft, wet heat, he enjoyed the sight of her ample tits bouncing with each thrust. He reached down and pinched her left nipple, making her cum hard almost instantly.

He continued his erotic assault on her body, fucking her unhurriedly again. A curious look of desire mixed with frustration washed over Reina’s face, so he sped up again and gently twisted her right nipple this time.

The result was a mind-blowing orgasm for her that had her pussy squirting and her body writhing. It was too much for Chad, and he began pounding into his wife. He felt her quake with another climax before his balls tightened, and he filled her with his hot seed.

“Holy fuck!” Reina panted. “Oh, my fucking God!”

Chad pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. “Ditto,” he said, completely out of breath.

After a few moments, Chad said, “I’d love an encore, but we should probably try to get some sleep so we can actually function tomorrow at work.”

Reina nodded and pulled the nightgown she had tossed carelessly aside earlier.

“Speaking of work, Mr. Stephens, your little Office Whore’s ass ached the whole rest of the day.”

Chad winced. “I’m sorry.”

“I’m not,” she replied. “It was decadent. I spent the whole afternoon aroused, thinking about how my boss fucked my ass deeply. It was a huge turn-on!”

Chad grinned. “Well, I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Again, I have to say how you were right about taking the Office Whore tasks seriously. I hope you are getting as much out of doing so as I am.”

“I enjoyed my sore ass all day. Need I say more?”

As they snuggled in bed, Chad asked, “So, what task would my little Office Whore like to perform tomorrow?”

“Nope, that’s for my boss to decide. But your wife would like to request a trip to the attic sex dungeon this weekend. I have an aching need to be submissive to my Master.”

“I’m happy to accommodate you, my love,” Chad said, trying hard to ignore the budding erection his wife’s request had inspired.

Moments before they fell asleep, Chad found himself trying to figure out what task he should require of his Office Whore tomorrow and what kind of session he would have with his deliciously submissive wife this weekend. God, he was a lucky man!

The following day, Chad needed some stress release after a rather tense meeting, so he called Reina in for Task 8. She came in, locked the door, and lifted her skirt. However, unlike yesterday’s anal sex, she would lean over his desk to get spanked today.

“What shall I spank my little Office Whore with today?” Chad asked rhetorically. “The paddle? The flogger? The crop? Or should I use my hand to turn your ass bright pink?”

Chad felt his erection strain against his trousers while he pictured Reina’s delicious ass turning red. At the same time, Reina felt her juices start to flow.

Knowing she wasn’t supposed to answer, Reina kept silent while waiting for Chad to decide what spanking to implement on her creamy bottom. She kept her head down with her eyes closed so that whatever he chose would be a surprise.

When the leather of the crop bit into her ass, Reina flinched in pain. But the pain soon turned to pleasure as he continued the terse onslaught on her stinging ass cheeks.

When she moaned with pleasure, Chad felt relief. He wanted her to enjoy this too. His balls ached as he watched her ass turn more crimson with every stroke. He should have been embarrassed at how his stress melted away as he beat her ass with the crop, but the sounds coming from his obedient Office Whore only encouraged him to strike her harder.

EdgingLina_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdgingLina_TS

When her moans turned to whimpers, he stopped. As arousing as this was, he didn’t want to get too carried away. He’d accomplished what he set out to do; his stress had utterly faded away. He debated fucking his whore and decided what he really wanted was her incredible mouth.

“You’re such a good Office Whore! Now get on your knees and perform Task 1. I need to fuck your throat.”

Reina followed him to the couch in his office and removed her dress and bra. Kneeling before him, she took his cock into her hand and slid him between her luscious lips. She looked up at him and reached for his hands, guiding them to her head, encouraging him to grab hold of her red locks.

“Oh, God, you sexy little slut! You make my cock feel so good!” Chad moaned as he held her head down and plunged into her throat. Hearing the sounds it made as she tried to breathe while he held himself there was an incredible turn-on. Soon, he was fucking her throat with wild abandon. When he felt his balls tighten, he surprised them both by pulling out quickly and shooting his load all over her face and tits.

“Holy fuck, Reina!” Chad panted. “You are so fucking amazing!”

Reina grinned. She loved when she made Chad cum that hard.

“Mmm, you should go shower; you look like a filthy little cum whore,” Chad laughed.

“Care to join me, Sir?” Reina asked, hoping he would want some Task 5 shower sex.

“Sorry, baby. I’ve got a meeting. But take as long as you need, slut.”

Reina shivered with desire as she showered by herself. She couldn’t quite figure out why she was so turned on. Chad had been particularly selfish during this office session, yet she was incredibly aroused. She let her fingers wander between her legs and then remembered that the Office Whore slut manual policy was that the Office Whore could not bring herself to climax during office hours. Fuck!

He would never know, but it felt oddly decadent to deny herself. She wasn’t worried. It was Friday, and she would resume her role as Chad’s wife for the weekend.

After she was showered and dressed, she returned to her desk. When she went to sit down, she was acutely aware of what the crop had accomplished. Between yesterday’s anal sex and today’s rough spanking, she felt like a well-used Office Whore.

Karena came out of her office and smiled. “Task 5?” she asked.

“No, he didn’t have time. Task 8 and 1,” she answered, blushing.

Karena grinned. “He left you unsatisfied today, didn’t he?”

Reina nodded.

“Good. I reminded him that if he was going to treat you like a true Office Whore, he needed to channel a little selfishness from his past. No worries, I also told him not to go back to being a complete asshole. But I figured it would be fun for you to experience a little bit of the old Chad once in a while. Just during tasks, though.”

“You’re very clever, Karena,” Reina said. “I enjoyed it way more than I expected to. I will admit, I was a little sad when he didn’t want to take me in the shower. But it also felt quite decadent to be denied an orgasm. It’s been a while since he hasn’t made sure I came along with him here at work. Why did I like being denied so much? I mean, I’m frustrated, but I’m not upset about it.”

“It’s because you are allowing yourself to embrace your sexual submissiveness, Rei. No one would ever call you a pushover in the business world. But behind closed doors? You’re meant to be dominated. There is nothing wrong with feeling at ease with your role. You have a man you can trust to have your best interests at heart, even when he isn’t letting you cum.”

“You’re right; I’m so lucky!” Reina commented. “I hope I’m not being too forward when I say that after Bella went down last night, Chad treated me like a queen in the bedroom.”

Karena laughed. “Since when is anything we discuss considered too forward? I’m thrilled to see my best friends enjoying each other so much! Any dungeon plans this weekend?”

“Yes, but he’s been short on details. Still, I’m giddy just thinking about what might be in store for me.”

Karena grinned slyly.

“You know something, don’t you?” Reina asked.

“My lips are sealed.”

Friday ended up being a pretty typical day. And while Chad and Reina had agreed to fully reinstate her to Office Whore status during the workday, there was one place where she was still his loving wife – the onsite daycare.

Chad popped in to spend time with Reina while she nursed Bella on her break. He loved taking this time out in the middle of their day to be the doting husband and father. It was remarkable how much he enjoyed being both.

But the minute they left the daycare to go back to work, Chad whispered in Reina’s ear, “How’s that ass feeling, slut?”

The words sent shivers down Reina’s spine.

“Still stinging, Sir. But it’s a nice reminder of how you used me well yesterday, Sir.”

Chad raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Good to know. Because after my next meeting, I will call you in for a Task 11.”

Reina felt herself go wet with desire. He never told her what task he wanted ahead of time, but he’d purposely mentioned it so she would spend the next hour or so imagining how he would be using a toy to fuck her ass.

By the time her phone rang, the anticipation of having a dildo or butt plug in her tight back door had Reina’s pussy dripping with desire.

She entered his office, closed the door, and undressed quickly. Once naked, she moved to the couch to lie down and spread her legs.

Chad felt his cock twitch at the sight of her rosebud puckering. He had selected a new toy to use today and couldn’t wait to see how much she enjoyed it.

He grabbed her favorite anal lube and teased her ass for a bit before showing her the new toy.

Reina nodded, trying not to show her disappointment. By the way he was preparing her backdoor, she figured it would be a much bigger device.

Chad grinned. He knew his little Office Whore so well and could see she had no idea what the toy could do. He loved that he’d be able to surprise her after it was inserted.

“Spread your cheeks for me, slut, so I can open up your asshole with this toy,” he said gruffly. He knew it turned her on to be submissive.

Reina did as she was instructed and remained still while Chad inserted the black anal plug. Once it was submerged entirely inside her, he allowed her a moment to get used to being so filled up.

“Such a hot little whore with her legs spread open and her ass filled up. Look how it’s making your pussy drip to be used like this.”

Reina moaned and closed her eyes. Chad used this moment to surprise her by squeezing the pump connected to the anal plug.

Reina’s eyes popped open as she felt the device inside her grow larger.

“It’s inflatable,” Chad said seductively. “Now you can experience what a giant cock feels like in your ass without me having to share you.”

Reina felt a warm glow wash over her. She knew he had shared previous Office Whores with other men. But the only person he’d ever shared her with was Karena and, occasionally, her girlfriend, Gemma. And even those sessions were far and few between. She reveled in the fact that she belonged to him and that he was greedy with her.

Chad continued to pump the anal plug until it was completely inflated, causing Reina to moan loudly.

“You like that, my little whore? Being all filled up like that? Know what I want to do? I want to fuck your pussy with this toy in your ass.”

He pulled a thick dildo from the bag on the table next to the couch. “But I also want you to suck on this rubber cock while I use your tight little cunt. That way, all your holes will be filled at once.”

Reina was so thoroughly aroused that Chad could swear she was purring like a kitten.

He slid between her slick, swollen labia into her hot wetness.

“Fuck, Reina! I can barely get my cock in with that huge plug in your ass. Sweet Jesus, I’m gonna cum too fast. I need to ease up.”

He looked at the dildo in her mouth and decided to switch places. He pulled out of her and quickly grabbed a vibrating wand.

“Hold this on your clit, slut,” he instructed her while he slid the thick rubber phallus into her dripping wet pussy.

He watched her for a moment as her eyes rolled back in her head. Then he positioned himself in front of her face and said, “Let’s add Task 1 to the mix. Suck my cock, my sweet, redheaded Office Whore.”

With her front and back holes filled to the max and the vibrator working its magic on her hard little nub, she sucked her boss’s rigid shaft just the way he liked it.

Chad fucked Reina’s face while her body shook with orgasm.

“That’s right, baby, keep cumming for me.”

He grabbed two handfuls of red curls and plunged himself into her throat. He held his cock there for a few seconds before easing back so she could take a breath. He repeated this several times, staying in her throat just a little longer before he couldn’t hold back anymore. He lodged himself deep in her throat as his balls tightened and released, feeding her his hot seed.

He wiped his cock on her gorgeous breasts and took control of the wand from her. Turning the vibrator to the highest setting, he used one hand to hold it directly on her overstimulated clit while using the other to fuck her pussy with the big dildo. She was writhing and screaming while Chad forced her to cum half a dozen times before he shut the vibrator off.

She looked so fucking hot lying back on the couch with her ass and pussy still filled with toys. She looked used and entirely spent. Despite his recent orgasm, the sight of her like this made him hard again.

“You’re so beautiful, Reina.”

She smiled, her eyes still closed, and said, “You’re not supposed to say that to your Office Whore.”

“We took a while in here; it’s after five. So, you are officially my wife again.”

“Damn, here I thought maybe we could finish with a Task 5,” she teased.

“Why, you greedy little slut. Let’s get these toys out of you, and I’ll be happy to fuck you in the shower.”

Reina grinned, secretly grateful that the daycare was open until six. She had enjoyed everything her boss had done to her, but she desperately wanted her husband’s cock inside her pussy.

As Chad took her pussy from behind in the shower, he whispered in her ear. “I’m one lucky man to have a needy little slut as my Office Whore and my wife.”

Reina nodded and let another orgasm take her as Chad flooded her with his seed.

“Will it always be this good?” Reina panted as they slid to the floor of the shower together.

“Always,” Chad assured her as he reached up to turn off the faucet. “Unfortunately, we don’t have much time to enjoy the afterglow if we are going to dry off and get dressed in time to grab Bella from daycare.”

Reina sighed. She would love to lie here for a bit, but it was time to nurse anyway, since her breasts were full and starting to ache.

“Hey, can you go get her while I get dressed and bring her back here? I’d like to feed her before we go home. Otherwise, I’m going to start leaking all over the place.”

Chad nodded, oddly aroused at the thought of his wife’s nipples leaking milk. He shook it off, feeling a little pervy for finding that erotic. But then, everything about Reina made him hard. She was the perfect Office Whore at work and the most fantastic wife at home.

He watched in awe as his wife breastfed their baby. She was such an amazing mom.

“We’re still gonna play in the dungeon this weekend, aren’t we?” she asked as their daughter suckled at her breast.

Chad laughed. “Anything for my greedy wife!” he answered with a burgeoning erection.

Yep, he was damn lucky!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments